Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:22 pm
Nemesis really suprised me when he jumped out through that window. I couldnt believe it. I was really suprised almost jumped outtah my seat. He really got an a** whooping. Also the headhunters in the RE remake took me by suprise as well also the plaga zombies in RE4.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:28 pm
Chris8904
Nemesis really suprised me when he jumped out through that window. I couldnt believe it. I was really suprised almost jumped outtah my seat. He really got an a** whooping. Also the headhunters in the RE remake took me by suprise as well also the plaga zombies in RE4.

Hmm what headhunters? You mean regular hunters?  

Mr. Kennedy

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 am
Mr. Kennedy
Chris8904

are their sucj things as head hunters  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:42 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Mr. Kennedy
Chris8904

are their sucj things as head hunters

Yes there are headhunters a.k.a Hunters in RE.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They jump and slash your head off. Also the leach man from RE:Outbreak really suprised me in the 4th scenario i think..or the 3rd i forgot havent played the game in a while. sweatdrop  

Chris8904

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:56 pm
Lisa Trevor cause she couldn't die!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:49 pm
Nemisis, The Leech man, Crawler, Dr. Salvador, The double-bladed chainsaw psycho from The Mercenaries (RE4), hunters, the monster from the last scenario on outbreak, the monks from RE 4 (They look so disturbing in white, and especially when the creatures come out from their head). That's all I got neutral .

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:01 pm
ShadowsChaos
What if she could die? Who cares? She's freaky as hell anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
ShadowsChaos
What if she could die? Who cares? She's freaky as hell anyway.

well she is my second fave character after sherry sweatdrop
and yes i class her as a character  

A5116278

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:11 pm
Scariest Monster... Hmmm...

Nothing's TOO scary for me anymore. Actually I laugh alot of the time because I try and make em' my buddies. If you've ever ran from a Chimera in REmake and watch the way the run on the ground... They run like monkey's. I end up laughing so hard I almost forget I'm playing and get hit. o.o;

Nemesis to me is just annoying. "Oh hey, it's you... Where'd you come fr-- *Whoosh of a rocket flying by.* ...Now that's not friendly..." "STARS..." "Oh well fu*k you too... *Runs off.*"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:50 pm
The first time I played RE4 a year ago (I was 12) I grabbed the Freezer Card Key on the Island, and I heard something breaking apart, so I backed up (I forgot to grab Luis' Memo on the Regenerators D smile and watched it come in. The way it twitched and breathed... *shudder* I shot out its legs, saying "WUT NOWZ" and then it crawled up me and started eating away at my neck. I was like "OH CRAP!" and it killed me. Poor Leon died of blood loss. D:

Then I saw the first Iron Maiden, and I knew how to kill them, so I shot out the Plagas, but... he didn't die (this was on Normal mode so the Regenerators didn't have Plagas on their backs, so I didn't know these guys did XD) and I was like... "Oh, snap." Then he shot out his arms, pulled me in, and spiked me, and I was like "JESUS!" And proceeded to beat on him. I wonder how Leon could survive being spiked everywhere like that. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Xelaxig

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:07 pm
Yes,the regenerators are freaky as hell...I actually screamed when one was RIGHT BEHIND me,it was the first time I had played through so xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:32 pm
I would have to go with Lickers. Nothing from RE4 sacared me, except for Oven-Man...  

A Strange Brew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:40 pm
Oh yeah. That guy scared the crap out my throat. o_o; xd My parents ran in and asked what happened after I'd screamed when he popped out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:17 am
Aurora Skies
did the licker remind anyone else of the evil Spiderman? (y'know, the black Spiderman... what-s-its-name...) has the long tongue and all.... I always refered to the lickers as "The Inside-Out Evil Spiderman" but yeah.. I was freaked when I saw it on the ceiling...

William Birkin was freaky for me. all those mutations... ick....

That was Carnage.

razz

OfWenzel

Xelaxig

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:09 pm
Oh yeah,how could I forget oven-man...damn him. Oh yeah and the bag in the dumpster that started moving and when you shot it, it stopped.

What the hell was that anyways...yeah lickers are creepy too gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces