Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:12 pm
[[i'm just making this dificult for you, aren't i?]]
Meghan continued to cry. "How can I know that's the truth?" she yelled back, "If I don't remember anything?" She thought it was true; for all she knew, she could have killed a million people, a village, and not know it. If he were telling the truth, Sora's voice echoed again in the room, If they really wanted to help you, wouldn't they already be in here helping you? she asked, making matters worse. I mean, helping someone is being next to them when they're hurt, right? Well, he's just standing outside, whie you're in here crying... don't you find something wrong with that? Sora was talking fairly loud, wondering how Kai was taking everything she'd said.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 pm
[Yes, very. xP Oh man, Sora's speaking out loud? Crap! I hadn't realized that.. ^^;;]

Kai leaned further against the door. "Why would I lie to you Meghan?" he replied. "Why would I lie about this? I really want to help you and you need to come out of there and let me!" His eyes narrowed as he suddenly heard Sora talking and he growled in his throat as he listened to her speak. With each word, he felt himself growing angrier until he finally couldn't take it anymore. "Damn it!" he shouted. "Fine then, I am coming in now and I'll show you that I really want to help her!" With that, he took the ice bar he'd made, shoved it into the crach between the door and the wall, and pushed hard, trying to pry it open.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:26 pm
[[don't worry about it xD I'll stop the suffering now... but, it'll just be worse afterwards twisted ]]
Meghan stiffened suddenly, hearing him slam something into the door. "Kai-chan...." she cried; what should she do? "I-i'm scared... but," she started, shutting her eyes, "there's nothing i can do." She opened her eyes, looking at the door once again, as she was hit by realization."I don't know..." her eyes slowly started closing, "what to..." she trailed off, falling down off the counter. She hit the floor as Sora started to laugh, her voice fading.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:34 pm
[Aw... xP]

Kai continued working at the door, about to grow really frustrated and just kick it in. But, he didn't know where Meghan was on the other side and didn't want to risk hitting her. "Of course there's something you can do!" he cried, making the ice bar thicker so it wouldn't break. "You can come out and let me try to help!" He froze as her voice trailed off, followed by a thump, and then doubled his effors to get it. Withing seconds, he had the door open and had tossed the ice bar aside carelessly. He dropped to his knees by Meghan slumped on the floor. "Meghan?" he asked anxiously, pulling her gently into his arms. "Please, wake up!"

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:41 pm
[[never! It's a curse i tell you! Maiden's... i mean.. um... waht would you call a guy in this case? well anyway, [insert's] Kiss!! ::runs frantically aorund in circles:: quickly, someone find that sourceror and throw a bucket of water on them!! xDD]]

The young girl lay there, eyes shut. After a moment, her eyes opened slowly, her neck arching slightly as she looked up. "...Kai," she said softly, smiling. "You really weren't lying... were you?" she asked softly, wiping away the tears that had accumulated on her face. "So... then... she was telling the truth?" she asked, smiling faintly. The girl looked over to the sink, hearing the water still running; she'd left it on, what a dunce. "She's sorry.... to have worried you," she said, talking in third person.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:53 pm
[Fwaa... You make me laugh. xD;; What would a male maiden be called though? o.o]

Kai breathed out in relief as her eyes finally opened, but didn't really relax until he was sure it was Meghan. When she said his name, he smiled back and hugged her gently to him. "I'm glad you're alright," he murmured. "No, I wasn't lying, I promise..." He pulled back slowly, still smiling at her. Then he blinked as she said 'she was telling the truth'. He gazed at her in confusion, and it only grew as she continued speaking, saying 'she' instead of 'I'. Kai had never known anyone to do this before. But he soon figured she was referring to herself and smiled again, shaking his head. "Don't worry about it," he said, hugging her again.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:07 pm

She smiled, her hands in her lap. "Sorry... I'm a little weak," she said softly, "otherwise I'd hug you back." She blushed slightly having said that. Instead, she just rested her head against him. "Thank you, Kai," she said softly against his neck. "You did... come for me and proved me wrong," she continued. She smiled faintly, glad that he'd come after all. "And... thank you for telling me," she said, "I know why I have memory blocks so much."

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:14 pm
Kai shook his head, laughing quietly. "It's fine," he smiled, still hugging her tightly. "I'm just really glad you're ok now." He closed his eyes in relief as she finished speaking. "I thought... you had the right to know," he murmured. "I know I would have liked to be told." He exhaled slowly, breath slightly shaky as he calmed himself once again. He couldn't remember that last time he'd been that afraid for someone.

[Dinner time. xP I'll be right back.]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:22 pm
[[Kay! but when you come back, don't kill me!]]
"You're right, I did have a right to know..." she laughed, "and now I'm here!" she squealed in excitment. "But you know," she started, still leaning against his neck; for a while, now, she'd been moving her hand slowly to one of the pouches, quietly pulling out a dagger. "It would have been better for you to keep your mouth shut!" she yelled, trusting the dagger at his chest, towards his rib cage. Die this time, damn it!
[[... I never said it was meggie twisted ]]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:45 pm
[Well this... sucks... o.o;;]

Kai nodded, a bit taken aback by her sudden squeal. But he thought nothing of it and shook it off. His tail flicked calmly side to side behind him as his eyes remained closed. But when her voice suddenly switched to a shout, his eyes opened again and he looked at her oddly, hand flying up as he saw the dagger brought towards him. His mouth fell open in a silent exclamation of surprise as about one third of the blade managed to pierce his chest before he was able to stop it. His fingers grabbed the blade and he winced as they cut him, but quickly encased the inside of the little cuts with ice so the metal wouldn't dig any deeper. His eyes were wide in shock, the dagger still partly in his chest.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:54 pm
Sora pushed Kai away, jumping up and back. "You're such a little fool," she smirked down at him, making her way towards the window in the room, "you should have known it wasn't your little girlfriend when I talked in third person; although, it wouldn't have mattered. She talks that way sometimes, too," she laughed. "Well, Kai, it's time for me say Adieu," she said, bowing as she lept once more into the air, her back hitting against the window as she fell towards the ground.

[[...my badd. I couldn't help it; i had a feeling you didn't know, so I did that... now, off to find her partner I go! Feel free to follow if you want]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:02 pm
[Haha, I definitely didn't know. ^^;;]

Kai gritted his teeth, growling in his throat as Sora pushed him back. He landed on the ground, still clutching the dagger's blade in his icy hand. His eyes narrowed dangerously upon her, listening to her words and watching as she made her way out the window.

He grunted and tore the dagger from his chest, hand clenching around it in rage. His eyes flashed and then the metal shattered, crumpling in his grasp. He threw it violently aside and then ran to the window, bloody hand over bloody chest as the crimson liquid made its way down his front. He watched her fall and then remained, meaning to watch what direction she took.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Sora moved quickly, forming the glider. She looked up at Kai for moment before smirking and starting off towards the forest. Catch me if you can, Kai, she thought, a sudden blue light exploding from the back tail of her glider, excelerating quickly. This is liek taking candy from a baby. She closed her eyes, concentrating as she found Mergex at the lake. Mergex, I'm coming, she thought, wondering if he heard as her eyes shot open.

[[to the forest! wait.. crystal lake? One of them. I gotta go eat dinner, though, so i'll be back]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:21 pm
[Alright! Is he online? Also, I'm debating dragging Sai into it because Kai knows his ice is weak against Mergex's fire and now he's injured as well.]

Kai glared down at her, fangs bared as he watched her disappear into the distance on her glider. Then he leapt up and dashed out the door and down the hall, then up the stairs to Kaori's room. He kicked the door, causing the lock to snap and the door to swing wide open. Then he raced to the opposite wall and grabbed up his sword, seeing Kaori's was gone. At least she's armed now, he thought to himself and then dashed from the room again and all the way from the building. He raced in the direction Sora had gone, but then the suddenly realization that he'd be fighting injured against an acid spitting fire user with nothing but his sword and ice power entered his head. He growled again but never slowed, still debating where to go as he exited the dorm's grounds.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:15 pm
[[whoops, didn't realize i didn't post here as sky, first xP]]
Skylar turned the doorknob, walking into the room she thought she knew so well. She stood there in awe for a moment; how she felt she missed this place. It had been a year since she was last here, but everything was there; Meghan, though, was put into her so quickly, it was as though nothing had ever happened, that she was never gone.

She walked over towards the desk, smiling as she picked up a piece of paper and read it softly to herself before she looked up at he photos; what memories it brought back to her, apparently. She sighed to herself before walking over to her bed, plopping down on it as she store up at the ceiling.

After a few minutes of lying there just thinking, she got up and started towards the door; she decided she'd rather head out and stay out in the fresh air than be inside.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff