Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:17 pm
Londo Mollari
Um, Londo Mollari is a Centauri name. He's a character from the TV series Babylon 5. So he's neither.
Okay....so what are you called?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:24 pm
Yes, tell us! ^^  

churrlo

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:40 pm
What, you mean in real life?

I have an Iranian last name. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Spiffy ^^  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:17 pm
Londo Mollari
What, you mean in real life?

I have an Iranian last name. surprised

Well actually I was referring to the name we should address you with if you don't answer to Londo Mallari...which is kind of strange since it is your username....

Anyway back to the originally topic of this thread. What if Sauron fell in love with an elf.....? (a little random and strange considering the only interracial relationships mentioned were the elf/man ones and those those were rare.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:13 pm
That would be very weird gonk  

churrlo

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Hrm, I imagine it would be a quite powerful child, along the lines of Luthien, but most likely not as fair.

It is something to consider...would an elf begot of Sauron be evil? surprised

And I'll answer to Londo or Adib. XD I changed my username on a whim, and when I wanted my old one back, someone else had taken it! sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:24 pm
That would be a VERY powerful child, possibly devastating. As far as evil elves go... were there really any? Unless they were corrupted. Most evil elves were turned into Orcs I do believe  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:26 am
There were the morquendi - dark elves. Although if Sauron managed to ....seduce an elf, who knows. Perhaps the elf could convince Sauron not to enslave the people of middle earth. If they're in love all they need is each other...and perhaps a small isolated island somewhere....what if the elf was male eek okay now I KNOW I've been reading far too much slash fics...........

Ah and Londo, thats what mules are for =P  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:47 am
Mules are the devil! XD  

Londo Mollari

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:02 pm
xd Omg gay love in LOTR xd That's kinda scary xd Too many fanfics for you! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:59 am
In relation to the aforementioned what if:
What if Morgoth fell in love with an elf? [In my mind I have Galadriel's evil half-sister, Leirdalag, picked out for this role... My mind is weird sweatdrop ]  

Nimrodel of Lorinand

Tears of the Siren

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:21 pm
Well, Morgoth is a Vala and nothing in the Sil suggests that they can have children. Of course, it also doesn't say they can't, and as Luthien proves a Maiar/Elf cross is possible, you could infer that a Vala/Elf cross would be possible.

Whatever elf Morgoth fell in love with would in all likelihood be corrupted by him and become evil in the same way that Sauron was corrupted. So Morgoth is still evil and now he has an evil queen to rule with him.

Under the theory that Vala cannot beget children, the story would be pretty much the same up until Beren and Luthien come to claim the Silmaril.
Luthien and Beren's story is the same, until they reach Morgoth's seat. Because Morgoth has his queen, there is no lust for Luthien. Instead of giving her the chance to sing and put everyone to sleep, he either kills or imprisons both her and Beren.

So the Silmaril isn't recovered, Thingol never gets it, the dwarves don't kill him, Melian stays in Doriath and maintains the Barrier, the kin-slaying at Menegroth never happens, Elwing and Elrond and Elros are never born, and Earendil never makes the journey in Aman. Doriath stays safe for a long time while the sons of Feanor most likely make war on Morgoth and die. With Feanor's sons out of the way, Morgoth can conquer Middle Earth as he pleases and Doriath is the last to fall once everything else is conquered.

If Morgoth and his elf bride do have a child, then that is going to one powerful child, at least as strong as a Maiar, probably more. Then Morgoth with the help of his son/daughter conquers everybody even faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm
Wait a minute... Maybe thats how the orcs were created? Hmmm...
Anyways what you said makes sense, although I do remember reading about Manwe and Varda having a son. Of course he might not have actually been concieved and borne and all, but...  

Nimrodel of Lorinand

Tears of the Siren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:12 pm
Manwe and Varda had a son? Which book is that in?  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff