Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Petpeeves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 am
Um...isn't this supposed to be about pet peeves?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:18 am
Wesker's mad teleporting skillz are a pet peeve.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
*thinks for a while* Yeah I guess so. I seriously don't see how the heck a simple virus could do that to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME

I'm going to use that phrase. xd  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 am
*Is still laughing*

Mad teleporting skillz.... hahahahaha....

SEE?! They ARE turning Wesker into Sephiroth!!!!! I TOLD you!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 am
hmm....Sephy vs Wesker? No one would win. Why? They can't do jack s**t to each other, meaning sephy has a sword, but wesker can teleport. Wesker has agun, but sephy has a sword to deflect bullets, but I'm sure wesker brought an extra rpg, then again that's not realyl his style.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:26 am
Alkaizer87
hmm....Sephy vs Wesker? No one would win. Why? They can't do jack s**t to each other, meaning sephy has a sword, but wesker can teleport. Wesker has agun, but sephy has a sword to deflect bullets, but I'm sure wesker brought an extra rpg, then again that's not realyl his style.
No one would win because both characters have been bastardized by their creators. They should just have Agent Smith come in and put both of them out of their misery.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 am
Guys, I didn't say Wesker vs Sephiroth... I said they're basically the same character. rolleyes  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 am
Two fallen villains, who used to be among the best villains in the entertainment industry. Now both had sunk to the level of Rita Repulsa, Skeletor, and the rest of villains that become lame once you're NOT a little kid anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Two fallen villains, who used to be among the best villains in the entertainment industry. Now both had sunk to the level of Rita Repulsa, Skeletor, and the rest of villains that become lame once you're NOT a little kid anymore.
If I ever makea game, which I highly doubt, I'll make sure notto do that.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

The villain in the final case in the first Phoenix Wright is one of my personal favorites and is one of the greatest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm
Skeletor is lame? Err, uhh, I mean, yeah that two-bite bone head is so not cool anymore...R.I.P.

My favorite VG villain be GANON! He just wont DIE!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:29 pm
Ganon's cool. But I dunno, despite how iconic they might be, I never felt that any of Nintendo's villains were ever that awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:46 pm
True, but I've always adored Ganon and Bowser for their longevity in he villain playing field. Got to admit that they're dedicated.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 pm
As far as I'm concerned, the best thing about Ganon was the boss fight at the end of Ocarina of Time. Man, that was a fun one.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff