Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

J87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:39 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

I realized something while replaying RE4. It's too easy, even on proffesional mode.
Normal Mode:8:30 First time playing it.
Proffesional: 9:15 First time playing it.
That's when you start doing things like eliminating weapons. Playing Hangun only mode and the like.
Or knife only. Although, that is actually impossible. You'll need to buy a gun to beat Salazar.

and free ashly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
True. That's why I wait til they are like right behind each other. or have a body part behind one of the others. Plus, the shot will normally blow the body back, cauing others around it to stumble. Allowing you enough time to do what Leon would really do. Run like a p***y.
Yeah, OR, you take the Blacktail, and spray it like the TMP, aiming for the heads for better chances of fast kills.

once you can get the exclusive for it the basic hand gun is the best of the guns that use the same ammo as it  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:01 pm
Well, Blacktail is overall best. The Handgun may have the best headshot ratio, but sometimes it's not the head you should aim for. And overall power is better.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:16 pm
J87
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

I realized something while replaying RE4. It's too easy, even on proffesional mode.
Normal Mode:8:30 First time playing it.
Proffesional: 9:15 First time playing it.
That's when you start doing things like eliminating weapons. Playing Hangun only mode and the like.
Or knife only. Although, that is actually impossible. You'll need to buy a gun to beat Salazar.

and free ashly
And that.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

J87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, Blacktail is overall best. The Handgun may have the best headshot ratio, but sometimes it's not the head you should aim for. And overall power is better.

hmm i only usedthe handgun on the ganados so that wasnt much problem oh and on ocation aganst salazar  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:01 pm
J87
Biohazard EXTREME

hmm i only usedthe handgun on the ganados so that wasnt much problem oh and on ocation aganst salazar

hm... I don't know... I like using the knife when ever possible to conserve ammo.... but it's not like i need to. Like everyone said... RE4 isn't that challenging... I like running around in the mansion freaking about how I can't find any ammo... (and then... it turns out to be right in front of my face)  

mamma DX

Swayback_Sally

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:11 pm
I disliked RE4 because it seemed to pull away from the original Resident Evil storyline. You have to admit, when you think of Resident Evil, you think of zombies and other dead things.
RE4 just didn't cut it for me. Sure it was great the first few hours, then it gets frustrating and..I don't know, it just didn't seem fun to me anymore.
Now, it's nothing against Capcom. They make some of the best games in the world. And RE4 did have amazing graphics and a great storyline, it just tugged a little too much from the originals.
Now this is all in my opinion though.
Not to mention Ashley's constant screaming for help with that high-pitched voice...*cringes*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:45 pm
Like, I have to admit, with the constant race for innovation, it was important for Capcom to change RE's gameplay in order for it to remain successful.
However the storyline strayed away WAY too much. It was like playing Resident Evil mixed with Legend of Zelda. Just the level design and enemies alone made it seem like they pulled the backgrounds straight from Devil May Cry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:25 pm
mamma DX
J87
Biohazard EXTREME

hm... I don't know... I like using the knife when ever possible to conserve ammo.... but it's not like i need to. Like everyone said... RE4 isn't that challenging... I like running around in the mansion freaking about how I can't find any ammo... (and then... it turns out to be right in front of my face)

Not true. RE4 is the hardest game in the series, that's the whole reason they put in the continue option. Try going through the game with 0 deaths and little saving, you'll see how hard it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:28 pm
Gamer_404
MM-212 Beta
I'm was glad Nintendo decided to put the Resident Evils on the gamecube. I was never a fan of the Playstation. The controls were so much easier to get used to than the PS controller. I'm now looking forward to try Resident Evil 5 on the 360.

Anyway I thought Resident Evil 4 was decent, but can't touch the orginials. Its something about Umbrella and the T and G-Virus that made the game so popular. Having a 100 year old virus in RE4 seemed kinda cheesy with all the monsters and their effects of taking damage. Ohh yea, did I mentioned the easiest game out of the series?

Not true. RE4 is the hardest game in the series, that's the whole reason they put in the continue option.

I'd have to disagree...I found RE4 the easiest out of the whole series. There was hardly anything challenging about it, at least to me.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 pm
I agree. The problem with RE4 is there's more likely a chance that you'll die, but then you'll continue from close by anyway, which completely eliminates the "Survival" aspect of "Survival Horror."
The best thing about the other RE games is that if you don't save, you're screwed, and if you haven't saved and you barely survived a battle, then it's that much more thrilling, then you tell yourself, "Crap, you better go save, stupid!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I agree. The problem with RE4 is there's more likely a chance that you'll die, but then you'll continue from close by anyway, which completely eliminates the "Survival" aspect of "Survival Horror."
The best thing about the other RE is that if you don't save, you're screwed, and if you haven't saved and you barely survived a battle, then it's that much more thrilling, then you tell yourself, "Crap, you better go save, stupid!"

You can still get that thrill though if you are determined to never continue. I don't know about all of you, but crazy villagers throwing axes at you is a little harder to deal with then slow-moving zombies who can only scratch and bite at close range. stare  

FoxyAreku

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:20 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
The best thing about the other RE is that if you don't save, you're screwed, and if you haven't saved and you barely survived a battle, then it's that much more thrilling, then you tell yourself, "Crap, you better go save, stupid!"

You can still get that thrill though if you are determined to never continue. I don't know about all of you, but crazy villagers throwing axes at you is a little harder to deal with then slow-moving zombies who can only scratch and bite at close range. stare

And you had nearly unlimited ammo!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:31 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME

The thing is though, you can bring a ganado to it's knees in one shot. With zombies, you had limited aiming, and most headshots were random. And you have very limited ammo. So you'd waste between 15-30 shots for one, compared to the max of about 5 on a ganado.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Yeah, essentially you shoot a ganado in the knee or the face, knock them over and then slice them to death while they're down. And even if you don't slice them, you'll just get more ammo later. You didn't have to be resourceful with ammo in RE4 whatsoever. The Striker shotgun's bonus upgrade is 100 shells? WTF!!!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff