Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:53 pm
PickleBoy
DivideByZero14
LleuLlawGyfes
DivideByZero14
Something happened today that reminded me of this thread...

I was in chemistry, and talking with some friends about this private school in the area called "Savannah Christian". We were coming up with funny alternates, like "Savannah Jewish" and "Savannah Rastafarian", when someone said, "How about Savannah Sodomist?"

Then they said, "Oh, crap! I meant to say, Savannah Satanist!" Someone else blurted out, "Heh; same thing." Is sodomy still taboo? I'm confused.

Yeah, it's still taboo, I think it's illegal in some states of the USA. Savannah Christian? Like the area Savannah or a person or what?

ILLEGAL? WTF? Is that really true? How do they plan on enforcing that?

(P.S.: Savannah, Georgia, USA)
If they ever see someone doing it (cause the government is everywhere now ya know *X-Files theme plays*) then they pull out their giant rubber chicken of DOOM and slaughter all evil doers (Or sodomists, whatever).

A website
Crime, Punishment and the Ridiculous

- Places where oral sex is illegal: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C.

- An erection that shows through a man's clothing is illegal in: Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin.

- In Georgia those charged and convicted for either oral or a**l sex can be sentenced to no less than one year and no more than 20 years imprisonment.

- In Missouri sexually deviant behavior between people of the same sex is classified as a class A misdemeanor.

- In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania it is against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a tollbooth. (There's every woman's fantasy gone down the drain).

- In Nevada it is illegal to have sex without a condom.

- In Willowdale, Oregon it is against the law for a husband to talk to dirty in his wife's ear during sex.

- In Clinton, Oklahoma it is illegal to masturbate while watching two people have sex in a car.

- In Washington State there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding night!).

- In Newcastle, Wyoming it is illegal to have sex in a butcher shop's meat freezer.

- In Washington D.C. there is a law against having sex in any position other than face to face.

- Animals are not exempt from the law either and here are three of the most ridiculous:

- In Kingsville, Texas there is a law against two pigs having sex on Kingsville airport property.

- In Fairbanks, Alaska it is illegal for mooses to have sex on the city sidewalks.

- Lastly, even liberated California proves to be not quite so liberal for the animals...In Ventura County cats and dogs may not have sex without a permit.

Here's the website.

http://www.journalism.sfsu.edu/flux/gSpot/sexLaw.html

Ain't that some s**t?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:22 am
Meh, that's just stupid.

20 years jail for sucking someone off? rofl

I can't believe that oral or a**l sex is illigal in those places. It's not exactly a crime that the government can catch people at (well, unless they do it in a public place razz ), and it's not like they are going to send someone in undercover, eh? xd

I just realised this after reading DivideByZero14's post: we never actually use the word 'sodomy' over here. I've never heard it spoken, only read the term in books and seen it on the internet (the word, that is, not the act itself).

We just use the term 'a**l sex' or 'bum sex'. mrgreen

Muaethia

Phoebos

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:58 am
o.O  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 am
Muaethia
Meh, that's just stupid.

I can't believe that oral or a**l sex is illigal in those places. It's not exactly a crime that the government can catch people at (well, unless they do it in a public place razz ), and it's not like they are going to send someone in undercover, eh? xd

I just realised this after reading DivideByZero14's post: we never actually use the word 'sodomy' over here. I've never heard it spoken, only read the term in books and seen it on the internet (the word, that is, not the act itself).

It's not a common word here either.
And laws like that aren't enforced, they just never bother with the expense/time of taking them off the books. There are some really strange laws out there xD

@Phoebos- Why the emoticon post? This thread doesn't need to be bumped.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

LleuLlawGyfes

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:35 pm
Dathu
Lastly, even liberated California proves to be not quite so liberal for the animals...In Ventura County cats and dogs may not have sex without a permit.

s**t, really? Who gets the permit, The pet's owner or the pet itself? And what about strays?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:42 pm
c a u s t i c
Muaethia
Meh, that's just stupid.

It's not a common word here either.
And laws like that aren't enforced, they just never bother with the expense/time of taking them off the books. There are some really strange laws out there xD

@Phoebos- Why the emoticon post? This thread doesn't need to be bumped.

Yeah, there are some really odd laws that they just havn't bothered changing for ages ago.

For example, in England, it is apparently still legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow inside the city walls of York xd

Muaethia

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:14 pm
This is something else I found that is interesting. It's a list of all the age of consent laws not only in the USofA, but in many other countries as well.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

I still thought the legal age here in Indiana was 18. When the heck did they change it? And what's up with Japan? eek 13? Jeeze!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:40 am
Dathu
This is something else I found that is interesting. It's a list of all the age of consent laws not only in the USofA, but in many other countries as well.

I still thought the legal age here in Indiana was 18. When the heck did they change it? And what's up with Japan? eek 13? Jeeze!

O_o

As if you can have male-female sex at 13, but not gay sex until 21 in Burkina Faso.

I mean, which causes teen pregnancies, eh?

And it's 20 for hetro sex in tunisia... bloody hell...

I think that 12 is far too young, 14 or 15 should be the age for all sexual relationships. But I think it really depends on the individual, whenever they feel ready.

Muaethia

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:08 pm
That Website
- An erection that shows through a man's clothing is illegal in: Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin.

OK, as a male, I am authorized to inform you that we have little to no control over this particular behavior--without some embarrassing shifting of clothing, it's going to do what it's going to do, and you're going to see it.

(But, darn...if Georgia was on that list, I could sue once and for all my creepy geometry teacher. He freaking humps the podium during class. xp )  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:33 pm
Well, a US Supreme Court decision in 2003 struck down anti-sodomy laws, declaring them to be unconstitutional. So it's no longer illegal. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas. I remember how squeamish my partner in a Constitutional Law class was about making a mini-brief for this case. Ha ha ha...*goes to bother him about it*

Jesus Christ, the age of consent in Korea is 13 across the board.  

HaileSelassie601993

Redem

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:55 am
Dathu

WAIT!

It's 17 in NI!!!

Everyone here assumes it's 16, same as the rest of the UK...

Oops.

Looks like I'm a rapist then.

redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:08 pm
redem
Dathu

WAIT!

It's 17 in NI!!!

Everyone here assumes it's 16, same as the rest of the UK...

Oops.

Looks like I'm a rapist then.

redface

The technical term for that is, "Oops".  

Phoebos

GEt CrUnK iTs BiLlY!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:22 am
Well unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of sex, me being 12 and all, but I have walked in on my brother, my mom and dad, my mom and stepdad, and my dad and stepmom sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 am
Thatisonesexypanda!
Well unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of sex, me being 12 and all, but I have walked in on my brother, my mom and dad, my mom and stepdad, and my dad and stepmom sweatdrop

Wow... someone has seen alot of action. I have never walked in on anyone that I can remember. My parents always locked the door because they knew I always came in.

Yami_Ichi

Redem

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Thatisonesexypanda!

You might want to learn to knock then ^_^  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces