Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gomer1075

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:47 pm
disco ninja
Inazuman Frash
disco ninja
i'd hit jenny,jessie,joy,may and misty.

twice! cool
User Image

The hell? May has a bigger.... than Misty?

you never noticed,may is STACKED eek compared to misty.

Oh wow... I found that same doujin translated a while back... eek eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:27 am
Load Chaud
Something I found weird about that guy was that they dubbed all of the episodes he was in TWICE. In one set, he was called "Todd," and in the other "Snap." More than likely to promote Pokémon Snap at the time. Which [gasp] starred him! That's a pretty big promotion going from temp anime character to video game star!

I never actually saw the "Snap" episodes until a little while back when Cartoon Network had Pokémon in syndication (don't know why they took it off... I heard its ratings were pretty good).

I heard his name was originally Snap, but they had to change it because Kellogg's threatened a lawsuit against them (you know, Snap, Crackle, and Pop). I've also heard he was called Snap in the United States and Todd in Canada, or the other way around, but I don't think that's the case, since the dubs are the same. Then I also heard that his real name was Todd and his nickname was Snap.

His Japanese name was camera-related, too. "Tooru" is a pun on the Japanese word "toru," which means "to take" as in "take a picture."

He's also one of my favorite characters, although I don't like his dub voice. gonk  

Little Rachael

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:30 am
Saiyajin-Neko
I always thought Misty was cute ^_^ If only she was a bit older.... sweatdrop
*glompshu* I think misty's kawaii too!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:35 am
*Ish currently listening to misty's love song*....... crying *shniffles*...It's so...sad..........  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:41 am
Animeking007
I don't have a crush on an anime character but I know a fan club FILLED with girls who have crushes on Ash (Some of them are perverted)
sweatdrop I'm a former pervy ash fangal....now I'm a pervy Nurse Joy x Officer Jenny fangal razz xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:00 pm
Sui Kune
Melody Hikari
Sailorcancer2004
I alway's like Sabrina! Then she turned all happy cry and Lance well what a hottie he was wink

gonk HOW MANY MORE PPL DO I HAVE TO GET RID OF TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL OF HAVING A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM!!!!!

i thought i was alone in this. crying now theres a bunch of ppl cry *grabs a lance plushie and hugs it tight*

((if only there WAS a Lance plushie))

Awwww *patpat* sad I'm afraid in situations like this, you gotta share, but it doesn't mean you still can't have a Lance plushie of your own to hug. I mean, take Eric Stuart, for instance, I gotta share him with a whole hoarde of illiterate Yugioh fangirls. XP I'm fairly sure the fangirls scared him off from attending cons.

remind me who he voices as in yugioh. (not that i care for the actors.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:07 pm
disco ninja
Inazuman Frash
disco ninja

twice! cool
User Image

...*is getting annoyed with that*.....PERV!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:35 pm
Melody Hikari
Sui Kune
Melody Hikari
Sailorcancer2004
I alway's like Sabrina! Then she turned all happy cry and Lance well what a hottie he was wink

gonk HOW MANY MORE PPL DO I HAVE TO GET RID OF TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL OF HAVING A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM!!!!!

i thought i was alone in this. crying now theres a bunch of ppl cry *grabs a lance plushie and hugs it tight*

Awwww *patpat* sad I'm afraid in situations like this, you gotta share, but it doesn't mean you still can't have a Lance plushie of your own to hug. I mean, take Eric Stuart, for instance, I gotta share him with a whole hoarde of illiterate Yugioh fangirls. XP I'm fairly sure the fangirls scared him off from attending cons.

((sorry. don't mean to barge in...^^;;; )) I probably know enough about the actor's and their lives already. Blah, whatev. Eric Stuart plays as basic additional voices that you hear here and there, but mianly Seto Kaiba (how the hell could the guy who does JAMES from Pokemon do SETO??!!?? LMAO xp )

P.S. Veronica Taylor RAWKZ!!!!! xp  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:37 pm
NikiPaprika
Melody Hikari
Sui Kune
Melody Hikari
Sailorcancer2004

((sorry. don't mean to barge in...^^;;; )) I probably know enough about the actor's and their lives already. Blah, whatev. Eric Stuart plays as basic additional voices that you hear here and there, but mianly Seto Kaiba (how the hell could the guy who does JAMES from Pokemon do SETO??!!?? LMAO xp )

P.S. Veronica Taylor RAWKZ!!!!! xp
And I'm not too sure...but I think he plays as trsitan Taylor...nah, don't think so....anyways....

p.s. Rica Matsumoto also RAWKZ!!! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:33 pm
NikiPaprika
And I'm not too sure...but I think he plays as trsitan Taylor...nah, don't think so....anyways....

O.o I've never heard that about Veronica Taylor....and she's a woman, by the way. Or if you meant Eric Stuart, I certainly never heard of him going by another name, and I do a ton of research on him in my spare time. (Yeah, that big of a crush.....)  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:13 pm
i made 3 poems of Lance. i be the best fangirl of lance!!! tee hee ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:43 pm
Melody Hikari
disco ninja
Inazuman Frash
disco ninja

twice! cool
User Image

...*is getting annoyed with that*.....PERV!!!!

and proud of it! 4laugh  

disco ninja

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:34 am
When it comes to finding out voice actors I usually visit www.imdb.com as it is pretty accurate with its listings.

Sui, this link's for you:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835688/
My, he sure has done quite a bit of stuff, huh!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:18 am
Sui Kune
NikiPaprika

O.o I've never heard that about Veronica Taylor....and she's a woman, by the way. Or if you meant Eric Stuart, I certainly never heard of him going by another name, and I do a ton of research on him in my spare time. (Yeah, that big of a crush.....)
Well, I know Veronica Taylor (who I KNOW is a GAL!!! ^^ yes, I'm a veronica Taylor fan) does Ash Ketchum's voice! ^^ Plus, in the japanese pokemon, another female (Rica Matsumoto. Famous singer) does satoshi, and she does haruka too. Jus' like Taylor does may as well as ash! O.O;;; spooky! O.O;;;
But I know that eric stuart plays as James and Brock. Ted lewis (who i think voices Tracey Sketchit) tried to voice James at the start, but his voice was FAR too manly for James. lolz xp  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Metal Warrior Tamako

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:29 am
April O Neal and Ash are voiced by the same person.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff