Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What do you listen to while playing RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 pm
I listen to the in-game music. I mean I'll listen to some metal during RE4 or something. Due to the fact that I don't care about the story in the game anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm
kiujazi
I listen to the in-game music. I mean I'll listen to some metal during RE4 or something. Due to the fact that I don't care about the story in the game anymore.
Plus the music in RE4 was probably the worst RE soundtrack to date. Although I can't speak for RE5, since I don't know, maybe it's even worse.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
kiujazi
Plus the music in RE4 was probably the worst RE soundtrack to date. Although I can't speak for RE5, since I don't know, maybe it's even worse.

I did not like the soundtrack for Re5 either. I mean they could have done so much better with it and honestly I quit pay attention to the music when playing the game. I feel dirty. I need to play some CV.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
kiujazi

Actually, the soundtrack isn't bad at all. It's not scary, per se (though some tracks are), but it's still good throughout. For pure scare factor of the music, don't go for it. If you're looking for some good music, though, I'd recommend it.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

The Chosen One of Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 pm
kiujazi

i actually dont listen to anything. i use all my senses while playing a game. you should to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 pm
The Chosen One of Death
kiujazi

i actually dont listen to anything. i use all my senses while playing a game. you should to.

I can concentrate with music and i end up being better without it afterwards. So I guess it is like training.  

Baroque_murder

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 pm
Canas Renvall

Actually, the soundtrack isn't bad at all. It's not scary, per se (though some tracks are), but it's still good throughout. For pure scare factor of the music, don't go for it. If you're looking for some good music, though, I'd recommend it.
Wait... Are you talking about RE5? Cause for a second there, I thought you were talking about RE4, and I was gonna say, "Are you effin' nuts? RE4 had one of the most boring Sountracks in its generation of video games."

The Chosen One of Death

When you memorize where all the enemies are, you don't need all your senses. In fact, training with one of your senses missing is even more intense, and can be more helpful in the long run.
I mean, when playing Remake's Invisible Enemy mode, you essentially lose all sight of the enemies. And that makes for more of a challenge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

I mean, when playing Remake's Invisible Enemy mode, you essentially lose all sight of the enemies. And that makes for more of a challenge.

Oh good grief that took me a while to get used to.

And the one dangerous zombie mode. that taught me to avoid the zombies easier.  

Baroque_murder

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 am
kiujazi

Good ol' Forest. He gave me an idea for a christmas tree. Instead of decorations, you hang grenades from the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
kiujazi

Good ol' Forest. He gave me an idea for a christmas tree. Instead of decorations, you hang grenades from the tree.

Ah A resident Evil Christmas special.
I think I would watch it if someone put that out.  

Baroque_murder

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Wait... Are you talking about RE5? Cause for a second there, I thought you were talking about RE4, and I was gonna say, "Are you effin' nuts? RE4 had one of the most boring Sountracks in its generation of video games."

Yeah, I'm talking about RE5. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm
kiujazi

What, kinda like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am
I like to talk on the phone when I'm playing, usually it's my friend playing the exact same thing, xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
kiujazi

What, kinda like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ha ha ha That was funny as crud. Oddly I think my favorite one was the megaman one.

Though the little girl with the M.R.L (what it looked like anyway) was hilarious.  

Baroque_murder

I Rebecca Chambers l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 am
I usually listen to the in-game soundtracks. Scary or not.
But, now whenever I play RE 4, I'm going picture the song "Barbie Girl". xD

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces