Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:12 pm
"Ok so are you going to join the Hunter clan or do i have to remove you with extreme preudess.?"

Traven cracked his knukles and used force to applify this and then sparks shot out of his body and wraped him in a bright light show that could blind most people.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:18 pm
well you guys did save my life...sort of...and I do need a job so...

We'll Join, stare you can stop sparking now.  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:27 pm
"Ok i say yes but desta is the final word, and since bret seems to have been put in a coma by destas glove i need a new parnter for my mission."

Traven stoped sparking and lazly cut his fingers off again. then reattached them.

"So desta what will it be i go alone or do i get this thingy mabob.?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:39 pm
X becomes the talisman again and attaches his hat, Hasmat immidiatly regrows his metal claws.

I never did get your name...and thats really disterbing  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:48 pm
"O sorry I am the Lord of the Sith Traven."

"But since i like you came hear from a nother universe i am just Traven, shadow master and the only force user hear that i know of. also i use alchemy a bit i was dabbing around in that and portals when i got my self hear, my empire as probly crumbled by now so no reason to go back to my time and place."

"and you are? the blue freaky chick froma tolet??"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:56 pm
Hasmat...X

HasmatX offers out his hand, Completely forgeting that now its is a claw yet he still was standing on the other claw as if he had been doing it for years  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:34 pm
Traven took the claw and shook it.

"how would you like a new power. How bout to give people canser at will.?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:55 pm
I think I'll stick with my claws, thanks.

I'll Train you in Ninjuitsu. But first you need to fully understand your abillitys First your arms can stretch up to twice thier length, go on try.

HasmatX gets on his feet and thrusts out his arm at nothing, it stretches to 12 ft and goes back to it's origional length.

Holy Shinto!  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:44 pm
"There is no problem with you joining Hasmat...X... You will go with Traven to the dungeon square. Oh and you might want to have that blue skin looked at, people will think your undead or something." Desta pulls Brett from the floor and leaves him lying on a couch nearby. She then heads to her room to find Destar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:53 pm
Yea, i already have had that reaction sweatdrop

Well, you are

Uh...where are we going?  

HasmatX

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:53 pm
Brett sat up with foam on his face that made him look like Santa. "I don't know what the heck just happened. I think I passed out at seeing Traven do his finger thing. But I'm ready to go. My mech is primed for three and set to go to Dungeon Square."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:01 pm
Prime it for two ill meet you at dungon square, Hasmat x yah follow ad or go with brett. I shall go and meet you there on the Surface.
Traven waited just long for a resopnse before darting into a shadow. and disappering headed for Dungeon square.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:52 pm
Turns to brett and shrugs

Guess I'm with you  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:44 pm
blin returned after the fire ended and picked up his trunk looking around
"oh no...where did my club go?"
and what does desta want me to do when i find these bounty hunters?  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:09 pm
You can also pull anything out of your sleaves, but you have no control on what comes out

HasmatX reaches into his sleve and pulls out a herring

What the...?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas