Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:46 am
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
kibascheza
sweatdrop this may turn out bad.....
ya really think so? *eats more sugar*
Maybe giving you sugar was a bad thing. Where did the Organization XIII people go?
o.0 holy cow *looks around* were did they go xd
I think we sacred them away. sweatdrop
o no sad
We need a free coffee day. That will bring them back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:58 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Maybe giving you sugar was a bad thing. Where did the Organization XIII people go?
o.0 holy cow *looks around* were did they go xd
I think we sacred them away. sweatdrop
o no sad
We need a free coffee day. That will bring them back.
xd hm maybe,we could try?  

kibascheza
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:50 pm
*runs up the wall and sits on the ceiling*....huh huh huh....O_o sugar..... eek *twitch* *twitch*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:44 pm
Ashelux
*runs up the wall and sits on the ceiling*....huh huh huh....O_o sugar..... eek *twitch* *twitch*
*looks up at the ceiling*Do you know where the Organization people are?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
>w< they live under my bed eek ....and they live on.....SUGAR!!!!! whee rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:55 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
And why do they live under your bed? stare  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
o.0 what?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
they dicided to one day... eek because of the gaint boxes of hostess cakes under there...  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:11 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
they dicided to one day... eek because of the gaint boxes of hostess cakes under there...
maybe we need to sell Hostess cakes to get them to come back. confused Wait a sec you have 13 people living under your bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
maybe we need to sell Hostess cakes to get them to come back. confused Wait a sec you have 13 people living under your bed.
yes eek there is lots of room...actullay only 12...they all got fed up with lexeaus cuz he smelled so they kicked him out...and he took up to much space... xd  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:06 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
yes eek there is lots of room...actullay only 12...they all got fed up with lexeaus cuz he smelled so they kicked him out...and he took up to much space... xd
Roxas is the smallest of them huh. *thinks for a second*Hey stop keeping everyone under there. Its not not complete right. I want to meet Roxas. I never actually meet him. * crying * So can I meet him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
Roxas is the smallest of them huh. *thinks for a second*Hey stop keeping everyone under there. Its not not complete right. I want to meet Roxas. I never actually meet him. * crying * So can I meet him.
rofl  

kibascheza
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:55 am
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
rofl
Whats so funny?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
rofl
Whats so funny?
it's funny that they.....probably are living under her bed.....even if there not,it's still funny,well i think it is  

kibascheza
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 am
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
rofl
Whats so funny?
it's funny that they.....probably are living under her bed.....even if there not,it's still funny,well i think it is
True  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games