Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:39 am
"eh?" she looked to the man who entered. "ugh.....that smell..." She held back wince as she made that mental comment. "uuh, we're not sure yet, but I'm guessing a day or more mayby....why do you ask?" she answered to the stranger. "I have a bad feeling about him......gah, and that can't be a cigarette, it smells too much of sulfur, heck are you even aloud to smoke in a hospital?! " She made another mental note as she started getting suspicous of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:05 am
"I want to know because I need the help of a chemist. He seems to be the only reliable one I've seen."

A plume of smoke came out of his nose.

Kokuwagata

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:18 pm
"What kind of help?" She asked now moving closer to Kenton now ignoring the puff of sulfur scented smoke. She didn't want Kenton to get mixed up with something bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:25 pm
the golem walked into the hospital looking around silently
hoping to locate someone who understood him

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:05 am
Sarah left momentarily, and came back with a packet full of mixed ground medicinal herbs. She hands the packet to kit "Just take it mixed in with warm water. And lastly, ESPIOR." she says, holding her staff up, Kit shines momentarily with a glint of white light, purging her body of harmfull viral and bacterial agents. "If you manage to remember anything else, please come by for further treetment." She begins to walk back towards the treatment room, hoping to convince the demon to leave, but sees the golem.

She sighs, "My, I certainly am bussy today, just a second sir." she walks past the golem to the treatment room, and leans in. She sees the strangeman in white, and senses the same presence from earlier. "I'm sorry sir, these three are in for treatment and visiting hours are over. You'll have come by latter."

She then returns to the golem, "And what do you need today?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:29 pm
the golem begins miming a bunch of diffrent monsters and fighting motions and an unconcious fellow and robots walking around  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Kit blinked up at the healer before turning to look at Blin, "...so...what now..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:29 pm
Sarah had delt with far more intresting methods of comunication in the past. "Intresting." she says noding. Erk lived in the mainstreet, he could be the one who was hurt. She frowned slightly, "And tell me, did the unconcious man hapen to wear and oni mask?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:46 pm
"hmm...well, if you still dont remember anything i guess we could go ask desta if she has an idea"
blin suggests  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:59 pm
golem put his hand to his chin pondering and then held up a finger and began tracing a hook shape on his face and a poking spots above his left eye

((he wasnt wearing the msk at the time))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:06 pm
((Good point, but he always wears the lower half. Its a moatter of work safety. FIlters the air for him, so he dosent get black lung or something.))

Sarah gasps. "Thats him!" she begins to pace nervously, "Oh, he must of used that THING again... I have to check on him..." she pauses momentarily, then hurries to the treatment room.

"Mr...." she examines the man who was talking with C.B. "White, I must realy ask you to leave, these three were seriously injured and need there rest." she then goes to Blin and Kit. "I'm sorry you two,but I have to run, a friend of mine is in a coma... I have to help. Feel free to stay and rest as long as you like." she grabed the golems arm, "Lets go!" she said, leading it out.

((TO mecha mainstreet))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:16 pm
the golem is dragged along surprised by her strength

((likewise))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:25 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:14 pm
Blight_of_Luca
"hmm...well, if you still dont remember anything i guess we could go ask desta if she has an idea"
blin suggests
"Desta..? Why does that sound familiar..?" she stood up, ready to go and see this Desta person.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:56 pm
C.B. glanced between the man in white and and Barington. She was now wondering between the two questions, 'why aren't they bothered by the smell' and 'Who is this guy?'. "Gah I'm going to pass out." She thought as she coughed a bit due to the smell of sulfur. "Wait isn't too much sulfur in your body hazardous to your health?" She thougt now thinking of this looking at the stranger. "Does it mean that he isn't human?" She asked again to herself.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff