Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hairy Priest
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 am
Ceribri

^^
I had that same thing going with the Torchwood subforum, only it kinda..died. whee

Yeah, it's a pity there's so little activity there. Though I guess that's normal, considering that there's only one season of Torchwood aired, and no new episodes until next year, so there's not a lot to talk about. Hopefully all your work will get more lovin' when season 2 starts up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:22 am
Hairy Priest
Ceribri

^^
I had that same thing going with the Torchwood subforum, only it kinda..died. whee

Yeah, it's a pity there's so little activity there. Though I guess that's normal, considering that there's only one season of Torchwood aired, and no new episodes until next year, so there's not a lot to talk about. Hopefully all your work will get more lovin' when season 2 starts up.

I don't mind the inactivity because of the fact that I knew it was going to happen. However, I figured that when this time came around (it airs on BBCA in a week) that the thread would revive because of changes and edits for the US airing. Plus all those discussion threads are awesome.

Ceribri
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

sadahsulrerhawkerkehrwqe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:22 am
You'll probably have to have a thread in the main forum to notify people of the new subforum's existence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:53 am
^That might be a good idea. And maybe a squeeing contest to commemorate it's grand opening or something, perhaps?  

Hairy Priest
Vice Captain

Roobarb
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:56 am
Is that a hint Hairy?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:33 pm
xD
I have no talent with squeeing whatsoever. I can't even get my microphone to work with my annoying camera on the computer. (if you all remember my attempt at a youtube video ages ago. DX)

So I may have to sit this one out, regretfully, but I'll think of something. Hmm..

Ceribri
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Hairy Priest
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:22 pm
Roobarb
Is that a hint Hairy?

No, sadly I'm not that subtle.

Give me a cookie. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:10 am
Hmm, I think changing welcome pictures would be good. Like, say one week Smith & Jones aired. Until the next episode aired, the welcome page would be Smith & Jones themed.

I actually did this with an old Doctor Who guild on Neopets, before I became disillusioned with all their rules and regulations.

If anyone likes this idea, I'd be glad to make graphics.  

Boesar

Hairy Priest
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:38 pm
New pictures every now and then sounds like a good idea, though once a week is probably more frequent than necessary (I'd rather rotate between a few good ones than put up a new one every week that may or may not be as good as the ones currently available).

If you'd like to submit a new picture, you can start a thread in the pictures subforum for new welcome page image submissions. I'd have to confer with the other mods to see how we'd handle deciding what pictures to use and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:32 pm
That sounds like a good idea, although I may have to be deeply offended that you'd ever even think of changing my silly wonderful domo-inspired welcome picture.

xp  

Roobarb
Crew

fourtysecondscarf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:54 am
Um...Hi! I sorta became a ghost, but I'm back now!
In my absence, this guild has become a tad bit cluttered...On the front page, there are two threads about the doctors shoes, two revolving around music, two about videos, at least three about merchandise, and lots of spoiler threads...

I think it needs a tad bit of cleanup...that, or an index.
Indexes are great, and another guild I'm in has one. Makes things SO much easier you wouldn't believe it!

Also, I can't find the one music video thread that was really really good...what happened to it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:49 pm
The Guild should put a video of the Good Doctor on the welcome screen; it might appeal to more people, as now are the days of YouTube Addictsand Music Junkies...

I should know 3nodding  

Tenth_Doctor_Who

Shangrilicious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 pm
You can't put videos on front pages, only links.
I would suggest a new header that's more Doctor Who and less domo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:31 pm
Shangri-La`
You can't put videos on front pages, only links.
I would suggest a new header that's more Doctor Who and less domo.

Naww, I love the domo... But I like the idea of having it episode themed when they are airing. We could even do those domo xd

We could do something similar to the guild banner so we can have multiple images. I guess that way it keeps pretty much everyone happy.  

Lidaby
Crew

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:33 pm
Are you using Scarfie's email for a Randosig account yet? If not, that should work...just don't put really huge pics on the home page, please.  
The Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff