Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Post Your Pics. EVERYONE RE-READ FIRST POST! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Berts little black cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:56 am
Karmi
User Image
^^ ish me ^^
yup i even smiled for this one lol
O.O
*le gasp*
HOLLY FRENCH FRIES, BATMAN!!!
You're my friend on Myspace.
xP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:03 am
Karmi
piercings r totally smexy! lol
i <3 lip and eyebrow piercings esp on guys whee

not really...but when some dudes split their tounges is just nasty...it doesn't heal, and if it gets infected, you cant talk, eat, let alone anything that requires your mouth as it hurts like hell...  

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karmi

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:49 am
emogalactic_nerd
Karmi

not really...but when some dudes split their tounges is just nasty...it doesn't heal, and if it gets infected, you cant talk, eat, let alone anything that requires your mouth as it hurts like hell...

i'm not a big fan of the tounge piercing and split tounges r gross... i do still love piercings on guys  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:51 am
Berts little black cat
Karmi
User Image
^^ ish me ^^
O.O
*le gasp*
xP

yup hello friend lol xd  

Karmi

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:15 pm
Karmi
emogalactic_nerd
Karmi

i'm not a big fan of the tounge piercing and split tounges r gross... i do still love piercings on guys
yeah...except bellybutton rings...XD...its just wrong...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:30 pm
Huzzah. Tis me.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yep. I'm oogly.  

Xyloid

[~Your.Conspiring.Whore~]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:25 pm
Karmi
I wish I had random guys like that at a playground....gah! so unfair! Stupid tanglehood and your lack of hawt emo guys!

i was gonna agree and say that there aren't any emo boy hang outs in my area too, but then i visited a beach on the lake in my back yard around dinner time and it was like walking into emo boy land i was so suprised xd

I wish there was an emo boy land near me! Closest thing I'll get to that is going to Roselle......and that's where are the stuck up little bitches are, and I'm not going to deal with that. This town's just too.....I dunno. I don't like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:34 pm
WARNING!!: THESE NEXT PICS ARE UGLY!

I hate myself...

User Image
polka dotts...x.X;;..

User Image
I was bored..

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Berts little black cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:48 pm
SinSorrowSadnesX
Huzzah. Tis me.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yep. I'm oogly.
*gasp*
I love your shirt in the first one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:58 pm
I'm a camwhore. More pictures for you:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Xyloid

Karmi

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:09 am
Karmi
I wish I had random guys like that at a playground....gah! so unfair! Stupid tanglehood and your lack of hawt emo guys!

i was gonna agree and say that there aren't any emo boy hang outs in my area too, but then i visited a beach on the lake in my back yard around dinner time and it was like walking into emo boy land i was so suprised xd

I wish there was an emo boy land near me! Closest thing I'll get to that is going to Roselle......and that's where are the stuck up little bitches are, and I'm not going to deal with that. This town's just too.....I dunno. I don't like it.

there used to be emo boys at our skate park...along with true punks, but now it's like the wannabes and bitches have made them endangered there...so i rarely go there anymore unless my friend colin is going cuz he is amazing on skates i'd brave the preppy bitches just to watch him jump 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:05 pm
Karmi
Karmi

there used to be emo boys at our skate park...along with true punks, but now it's like the wannabes and bitches have made them endangered there...so i rarely go there anymore unless my friend colin is going cuz he is amazing on skates i'd brave the preppy bitches just to watch him jump 3nodding

lol...yeah...

when i go, i bring what girl friends i have and yell at the guys who have their shirts off to put them back on...and after they do, we yell at them to take them back off because lisa likes it...it's a lot of fun...and whenever i'm skating all the guys tell me to take mine off, but it's ******** NO...*flips off and rides away and falls off after 7 ft.*"...lol  

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:37 am
emogalactic_nerd
Karmi

lol...yeah...

when i go, i bring what girl friends i have and yell at the guys who have their shirts off to put them back on...and after they do, we yell at them to take them back off because lisa likes it...it's a lot of fun...and whenever i'm skating all the guys tell me to take mine off, but it's ******** NO...*flips off and rides away and falls off after 7 ft.*"...lol

I know a guy named Colin.....but anyway, it's been getting kind of bad lately. And now, there's not really anything worht a s**t here anymore....everyon'es turned out to be assholes...stupid Lake Park rich kids. So anyway, yeah, that'd be me too. Falling off the board after several feet and popping back up like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:55 pm
emogalactic_nerd
Karmi

lol...yeah...

I know a guy named Colin.....but anyway, it's been getting kind of bad lately. And now, there's not really anything worht a s**t here anymore....everyon'es turned out to be assholes...stupid Lake Park rich kids. So anyway, yeah, that'd be me too. Falling off the board after several feet and popping back up like nothing happened.

heh i don't even try.. or pretend like i can skate i ride my bike woot  

Karmi

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

RayneBeau

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:23 am
Berts little black cat
Karmi
User Image
^^ ish me ^^
O.O
*le gasp*
xP

you are my friend too!  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games