Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:50 pm
"For people with abilities like hers? So do you think she's been possessed or something?" Kumizu asked lightly. He didn't mean to make light of the entire situation, just trying loosen Elliot up a bit. "You'll forgive me if this sounds naïve, but how would you treat someone who showed no remorse during the committion of a crime? Where I come from there are no second chances."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:17 pm
"When the girls were born I was only a child, but I remember my parents bringing me to see the new daughters a friend of the family haven given birth to. Each of the girls was brought up to a seer who told their fortune. She blessed all of the girls and saw good fortune for them but Ayise was to be most forunate because she was first-born. That didn't sit well with the council, especially as she became older and more independant (and that snake she kept)...they decided to pretend it never happned and to instead have Seiya inherit the family leadership." He frowned, "It was a great insult. However, there wasn't much protest, she never wanted to be head of the family in the first place."

"The years that followed were difficult, her father had lost his mind and was bend on saving his child's soul by taking her life himself. After her engagement she left the house voluntarily, and shortly after that he was murdered; she was baited." His face looked remorseful, "She killed him herself, I suppose she didn't mean to but at the same time her tormentor was gone. even I would find it difficult to be upset in that situation."

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:42 pm
"She killed her own father. That's terrible." I wish I could... "Although, I suppose when love is no longer there and he only wishes to use you, any normal person would react the same way.

"It seems that the community you come from is rather close-knit. Do you know her family well?" Kumizu was running out of things to talk about to get more information, but worse than that, he could feel like there was something wrong going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:10 pm
"Quite, in fact if she hadn't gotten knoc-If she hadn't taken to carousing around with a man twice her age we would've been married long ago. It was a major scandal, the poor girl just can't keep out of trouble. What made it even more treacherous was the fact that I was actually backing her descion..." He stopped, "Are you fishing for information, if you ask I just might tell me."  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Kumizu let out a short laugh. "No, I'm not fishing for any information. It's just that I'm interested in Ayise... Ayise's past, the people she meets-"

Before he could continue a gust of wind blew through the room. The door was flung open and standing in the hall was a tall man. He had long, white hair, white gloves, and a green cloak covering the rest of his clothes.((I don't feel like writing it all again)) The man's face, initially red with anger, calmed down like the wind throughout this room did. A look of remorse covered his impatience. "I'm terribly sorry, I didn't even knock first. I'll take care of it if you need..."

"You! Get the hell out of here!" Kumizu ran at the man, lunging with his cane.

The man easily side-stepped Kumizu's attack. In one swift, rather dance-like move, he snatched the cane out of his hand, twisted, and tapped the ankle of Kumizu's bad leg. Satisfied, he then let the cane drop to the floor. "I do apologize for that, I really wish you wouldn't greet me this way."

Kumizu, meanwhile, had to bite his tongue to keep from screaming because of the pain. He hit the ground before his cane did, holding his leg tenderly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Elliot took a slow breath and let Ayise go, leaning over Kumizu, "You alright there bro?" He seemed slightly amused, he then looked up at the other man. "Hey you, there's no need for violence, especially in the presence of a lady." He said looking annoyed, "If you have something to take up with him it needs to wait."

Ayise looked completely lost for a moment, the spell over her had prevented her from seeing anything unusual, the sudden change was puzzling to say the least. However, the first thing that registered was Kumizu lying on the floor. She dropped to her knees next to him and looked up at the two others accusingly.

"Don't look at me, I don't hit cripples." Elliot said holding his hands up in a gesture of innocence.  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 pm
"I apologize for blowing open your door like that, but you saw what happened. I defended myself against my brash son. Now then, Kumizu-" Kagahn "helped" him up off of the floor "-you need to behave, because we have to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about you son of a b***h." Through the pain, Kumizu generated a sword, glowing blue, and stabbed at his father.

This time Kagahn simply tripped Kumizu, catching him before he could fall. He turned and threw his son against a wall, using the wind to hold him up. "I come here in peace, willing to talk to you about certain... family matters, and this is what I get. Your sister treated me more warmly than this."

Kumizu's eyes widened. Riona... he found her? That means... he's got to be bluffing. "Yeah, like Anubis would let you get close to her or their son." Even as the wind pinned him against the wall, it also took the breath right out of his lungs. Kumizu was struggling to breathe, yet alone speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:39 am
"How bothersome, one problem after another..."

Tsubaki burst in, huffing, she'd run as far as her tiny legs would carry her. She scowled at them all, annoyed, "YOU, are a bad, bad man." She pointed at him, "I don't want you here anymore." She ran and grabbed Ayise's hand.

"...! Tsubaki!"

"Leave!" Her eyes flashed and the air surrounding Kagahn distorted before it began to shrink and shudder. Tsubaki's face was strained in concentration.  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:50 am
Kagahn sneered. "You think your little tricks are going to harm me?" He opened his hand and pointed his palm at Tsubaki. A quick bolt of lightning flew out. He didn't care whether or not it hit, but it should break the child's concentration long enough to stop this distortion.

Kagahn sighed. "I'd really rather not have to put up with all of this crap right now." He turned to Kumizu, smiling. "I'll be seeing you." With that, he teleported out of the room.

Without the air pinning him to the wall, Kumizu collapsed onto the ground. He reached out and took his cane. Struggling to get up, he managed to smile. "Well, now you've met my father. Charming man, really."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:38 pm
"Wait-!" Ayise moved quickly and positioned herself between Tsubaki and the bolt, which hit her squarely in the chest sending her tumbling over backwards and into the wall. A loud exhale was heard and then silence.

Tsubaki's eyes widened, and she kneeled down and shook Ayise. "Momma..."

"Oh my..." Elliot merely blinked quickly in surprise and began digging in his upper coat for a stethoscope before pulling it out and swaggering towards the place where Ayise lay. He stood there for a moment, "Hm, what a stupid thing to do, don't you think?"  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:22 pm
Kumizu cursed when he saw Ayise on the floor. I'll kill you for this, you son of a b***h... He walked over to her as quickly as he could and, painfully, kneeled down over her. He put his hand over her chest. Simultaneously, the gem on his forehead, his palm, and the area of her chest it hovered over all glowed blue. It stayed this way for a moment, then the glowing faded. "There. I've dealt with my father's attacks enough times to know them well. Ayise's healed now, she'll be fine." Kumizu gently pushed some hair out of her face and touched her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:36 am
"How touching." Elliot half-sneered and subtely pushed Kumizu out of the way, listening to her chest with the stethoscope. "Remember I'm the physician here. Most problems can't be fixed by simply applying power, especially if your elements are opposed." His tone was smug and arrogant, his eyes bored a hole into the girl's face. "Ayise...Get up right this second." His eyes flashed slightly as he said so.

Ayise eyes opened and she sat straight up, "I'M LATE!" She screamed jumping to her feet before falling back down, "Ouchies."  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:10 pm
"You shouldn't underestimate the healing power of a Water user, no matter who they're healing," Kumizu shot back. His disdain for Elliot was temporarily forgotten as Ayise jumped up. Not bothering with subtlety, Kumizu used his cane to push the other man aside and helped her up. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:36 pm
Ayise blinked up at him, "Uh-huh, just a little dizzy."

Elliot sneered and finally looked over at Tsubaki, "Alright half-pint, it's time to go back. Everyone's been looking for you."

Tsubaki stared at him distrustfully.

"Put it like this, the less fuss you give me the less inclined I am to have you confined to your room for another year." Elliot said kneeling to her level, "You're not in trouble yet, actually the council managed to debug a few holes in the security system; so they've decided to be lenient. Though I don't know why..."

Tsubaki stared at him distrustfully before making a face, "Isshin, tooki no."

Elliot reached out and grabbed Tsubaki's upper arm a little roughly his face twitching slightly. "We'll be taking our leave, rest assured the little darling will be back again once she hacks the system again." He quickly left dragging Tsubaki with him.

Ayise frowned a little, a worried look crossing her face. "I...think I'm going to lie down." She walked over and dropped down on her bed and slid under her covers. "Don't worry about me, I'm just a little stressed."  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:53 pm
Kumizu frowned. Sure, he didn't exactly like Tsubaki, but Elliot shouldn't have been bossing her around like that. Still, he didn't move to stop him as he dragged the girl away.

Instead, Kumizu looked to Ayise. He followed her to the bed and sat down beside her. "Sorry, but I still do worry about you. Especially times like these." He leaned down and gently kissed her.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff