Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:32 pm
Ace notices a rocket being fired at them he goes and dodges it as it hits the roof. You hear a familar laughter coming from somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:40 pm
Urskil was able to get himself on a knee, fighting hard for air. "I can... use... my power... one... last time..." He said disappearing, then reappearing, callopsing on the roof as his brething ceased. The firing stopped, he had killed all of the men.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:49 pm
soon the mist starts to rise and goes to reanimate the bodies. "How stupid, what foolish sacrifices." said a female voice. "You monster, when I release aria from you and your master, I hope to kill you with much pleasure." said ace.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:59 pm
The mist approached Urskils body, then out of no where, he rose, and grabbed it, slamming the creature within hard against the roof of the church, shattering several shingles. "Vi, bite me... dont argue, just do it, ******** bite me" He said as he easily fought off the pain of his wounds. "Amazing what a little bit of acting can do, huh creature?" He said to the female voice. Urskil knew what would happen if Vi bit him, he knew the consequences, but who needs daylight? he was quite used to blood. So why not, once he became a vampire, he could easily take down the creatures. allowing Ace to perform what ever was neccessary to finish it.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:06 pm
"well aria, I think I should end this." he said as he dives from the bottom to go back to the church when he saw an open below the first floor of the church that led to a basement to the complex." "No way in hell." said the possess aria know what was hidden deep withing the complex.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:15 pm
"Damn it Ace!" Urskil yelled, throwing the creature 50 ft off the roof of the church. He looked at Cy and Vi, "No time to waste" Urskil said handing Cy his pistols, catch up with Ace, dont argue, just do it, he'll need you. Vi, i'm serious, i want you to bite me... so that i can protect Ace from the creature, you guys can protect us all from the undead. I can take the creature, but i need to be a vamp to do so, so bite me... please, just do it." Urskil said, he knew the stakes were high. but this had to be done.

((we need vampire hunter to go any further bro))  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:37 pm
(okay.) "we don't have time for leeching." said ace. as he falls into the hole. But as he did he fall onto a part of the support and broke it. Falling deeper and busting other things as well. He makes it to the floor, and aria unfortunally was more graceful and lands near him. An ominous gate is in front of them. "damit." she said. A large heartbreak is heard from the inside of the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:07 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Damn it Ace!" Urskil yelled, throwing the creature 50 ft off the roof of the church. He looked at Cy and Vi, "No time to waste" Urskil said handing Cy his pistols, catch up with Ace, dont argue, just do it, he'll need you. Vi, i'm serious, i want you to bite me... so that i can protect Ace from the creature, you guys can protect us all from the undead. I can take the creature, but i need to be a vamp to do so, so bite me... please, just do it." Urskil said, he knew the stakes were high. but this had to be done.

((we need vampire hunter to go any further bro))

"I like these two." Vi said to Cy. She laughed and holstered her gun for a minute. She walked up to Urskil Her eyes took on a red hue.

"Alright this is youre choice, jsut remember that."

She brushed back her ebony hair. She grabbed Urskils head and pulled his body close to hers. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she exposed her fangs to his neck. She sank her fangs into his neck and let out a moan as his blood spilled over her tongue.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:09 pm
AlexBloodRose
(okay.) "we don't have time for leeching." said ace. as he falls into the hole. But as he did he fall onto a part of the support and broke it. Falling deeper and busting other things as well. He makes it to the floor, and aria unfortunally was more graceful and lands near him. An ominous gate is in front of them. "damit." she said. A large heartbreak is heard from the inside of the door.

"Me too. So much fun." Cy said back to Vi. He got a better grip on Urskils pistols. Shadows swirled around him and he burst into a swarm of bats and followed after Ace. He rematerialized next to Ace and his or rather Urskil's pistols ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:17 pm
"get out of my way weakling vampire." said the possess aria with a odd looking shotgun in her left hand and a uzi in the left. but it seems her arms are cover still in black cloth and her hands now coverd by gloves. ace is moaning a bit. "I shouldn' have done that.." he mutter. "Yes, and you'll soon pay for it." the possess aria said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:22 pm
Urskil cringed from the pain, but it wasnt that bad. "Alright..." He said. "Unlike other humans, a vampire bite will turn me into a vampire within 2 minutes, its something in my blood." His body began to compulse, his fangs lengthened, and his muscles buldged. He stood up, his eyes red. "Ready..." He said with a smile, "And thank you... " He said tossing the RMG to her, "This thing goes through anything, meaning be careful where you shoot, its good tha it goes through hundreds at a time, but bad that you could hit one of us, so just be careful." He warned her, motioning for them to go after ace and Cy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:40 pm
AlexBloodRose
"get out of my way weakling vampire." said the possess aria with a odd looking shotgun in her left hand and a uzi in the left. but it seems her arms are cover still in black cloth and her hands now coverd by gloves. ace is moaning a bit. "I shouldn' have done that.." he mutter. "Yes, and you'll soon pay for it." the possess aria said.

Aria then goes to shoot her shotgun. At the same time ace toss an grenade towards the door.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:43 pm
Cy didnt know whether to shoot at Aria or not. So he decided to do what he did best. He dissapeared and reapeared behind Aria He knocked her in the back of the head with the butt of one of the pistols he was holding. When she didnt go down from that he hit her again. He hit her hard enough that he heard a crack from her skull. And watched as she fell unconcious to the floor.

"Such a short feeding" Vi said as she caught the RMG. She looked at it half in shock. s**t this thing is big.
"Yeah i will be. Well lets go."
She took hold of Urskil and dissapeared into the shadows with him. They repeared next to Ace and Cy and an unconscious Aria.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:48 pm
Urskil shook his head. "Maybe i'll give you a few minutes next time..." Urskil joked, then his smile soon vanished. "Ace... did anyone EVER teach you how to throw a grenade.. first thing you do... is yell HIT THE ******** DECK!" Urskil shouted wuite annoyed, tackling all of them again, this time, out of the blast radius. "And next time... dear friend... know the difference between an act... and reality... Cy and Vi, we're gonna have company soon. Vi, use the scope, how many we got comin'?" He asked as his voice got demonic. He unsheathed his daggers. "C'mon sexy..." He taunted, knowing full well Aria wasnt unconcious.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:54 pm
"Yeah." she said. Very tick off by now. the parts of her body injured start to heal strangely. Soon the heartbeat seems to be getting stronger. "Dam, that b*****d better keep that thing asleep for a bit longer..." it said to itself. a bit worried knowing full well where it was going if it ever awoke. "Still I got to get this thing finish quick."

Ace look at the door. "dam I thought it would of at least done a dent at that." he said weakly. "Sorry for that, but my throw was a bit off."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff