Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Welcome Topic: Post here if you are new here (new Q's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Spooty Pixie]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:11 pm
1) I am the Em0rz. Emily, I mean
2) I'm psychic and automatically know exactly what you're talking about.
3) I have a wittle 2 year old named Samara. And I have a boyfriend/fiancee thingy called William. I wuv him very much.
4) nope.
5) no I hate it! eek! owwie!
6) the nice things. food and whatnot.
7) War, most peoples' stupidity, and myself. yay!
8#) I don't have any of those... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:18 pm
Welcome new people

This will probably be the last time you all see me

I'm not around very much and neither are our new members

Therefore

HI!!!!11!1!!!1

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

Hzza
Vice Captain

OrhioCookie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:16 am
1. Who are you?: Rhio
2.) How do you know my language?: HippieSpeak101 at Damn Dirty Hippies University
3.) About you?: I got married to man named James at Schwagstock 30, I have a 15 month old hiplet son, and I live in the sticks in Northern MS across the street from a place called the MADLANDS.
4.) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree?: No... but I have seen my dad do it.
5.) Do you fancy the buttsecks?: Not really, it actually kinda hurts and gives me diarrhea.
6.) Things you like?: festivals, hemp, tie-dye, writing, strawberries and homemade wine
7.) Things you hate?: Negative attitudes, doing laundry, being stagnant
8.) Tell us a poo story!: I have a baby. My poo stories are never-ending. One time my son was sick and had the runs, so he sneezed and it came bursting out of his diaper. When I took him to get him cleaned up, the dog licked up the spot on the floor where it happened.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:31 pm
your baby is cute B)  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Psychedelic Urchin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1.) Who are you? Autumn

2.) How do you know my language? Asked a Magic Eight Ball to translate

3.) About you? 23 year old Work at Home Mom and artist. I love to sew, paint, draw, read do my daughter, play games with her and generally spend time with her. I also sell vibrators and stop bank robbers in my underwear all through the night hours.

4.) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? No but I've seen a cat rescure a fireman out of a tree.

5.) Do you fancy the buttsecks? Have sex in the morning, makes your whole day. Have anal sex in the morning makes your whole week.

6.) Things you like? books, rock and roll, cheese in a can, chocolate, paint

7.) Things you hate? television, rap, swiss cheese, McDonalds

8.) Tell us a poo story! I also have a little one. She has pooped alot. The most memorable poop was when it she was an infant. It was very early in the morning and I was changing her poopiebum and I said "Oh what a sweet baby!" while her diaper was off and she poopspouted right into my mouth. I in turn vomited over the bed. It was a yucky morning, to say the least.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:47 pm
Psychedelic Urchin
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1.) Who are you? Autumn

2.) How do you know my language? Asked a Magic Eight Ball to translate

3.) About you? 23 year old Work at Home Mom and artist. I love to sew, paint, draw, read do my daughter, play games with her and generally spend time with her. I also sell vibrators and stop bank robbers in my underwear all through the night hours.

4.) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? No but I've seen a cat rescure a fireman out of a tree.

5.) Do you fancy the buttsecks? Have sex in the morning, makes your whole day. Have anal sex in the morning makes your whole week.

6.) Things you like? books, rock and roll, cheese in a can, chocolate, paint

7.) Things you hate? television, rap, swiss cheese, McDonalds

8.) Tell us a poo story! I also have a little one. She has pooped alot. The most memorable poop was when it she was an infant. It was very early in the morning and I was changing her poopiebum and I said "Oh what a sweet baby!" while her diaper was off and she poopspouted right into my mouth. I in turn vomited over the bed. It was a yucky morning, to say the least.

User Image
xd That's the ******** best poo story ever

Welcome to the guild  

primaI
Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:11 pm
I updated my first post thing
cuz i got bored  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:09 pm
1) Rayne, bitches. Queen of Free love.
2) It's a sexually contracted disease, and I caught it. ;o
3) I'm 19, I may not have lived in the sixties but I know all~ about it. I am the Queen of free love, and occasionally in my dreams, tie-dye. I am bi, it's hard to be Queen of free love when you only like one gendah.
4) I've seen a fireman rescue a bird out of a tree. Does that count?
5) Yes.
6) Rock and roll, sex, drugs, tie-dye, pop-rocks (orgasm in candy form), animals, free love, vegatarianism
7) Meat eaters.
8#) I once had a dump.

twitxh

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:10 am
welcome to the guild. :B  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:38 pm
Sometimes I wonder if people wander in just to post in the "I'm new here" thread because it's kind of a crazy a** questioneer and then they never post again.  

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 am
There does seem to be a great deal of "one post wonders".

I suppose thats the only problem with having such a kick a** welcome-post questionaire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:34 am
They're hippie miscarrages cry  

primaI
Captain

ohpink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:56 pm
1) i'm "ohpink"
2) How do you know my language? television.
3) About you: essentially, i'm a hardcore gangsta so i'll totally freestyle for you sometime.
4) Have I actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? yes AND no...mostly no.
5) Do you fancy the buttsecks? i neither fancy a**l sex nor do i have a clever response to this question.
6) Things you like: puppies and chocolate and the sweet aroma of flowers on a warm spring day biggrin ! biggrin biggrin !
7) Things you hate: pretentious a-holes.
8#) would you still love me if i didnt have a poo story?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:23 pm
Welcome to the guild!  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Greetings and welcome, yonder pink person!  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff