Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:26 am
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
kittykato
I donno if they were suggested but...

1. I think there should be a limit per pokemon you can catch in a week for those who cant get on everyday

2. I thought itd be cool if there were random pokemon eggs lieing around, like wild pokemon sept you dont fight them. You could put the pokemons name beside the egg so you know what it hatches into.
Its one step closer to a pokemon breeding centre wink (wich would be fun to)
I don't like the idea for a pokemon limit, because the amount of time you spend here is rewarded with wild pokemon appearing.

she has a point wink
Well I think that if someone really wants more pokemon, they can certainly find a few hours each day to train.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:31 am
[[.Rikku.]]
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
kittykato

1. I think there should be a limit per pokemon you can catch in a week for those who cant get on everyday

2. I thought itd be cool if there were random pokemon eggs lieing around, like wild pokemon sept you dont fight them. You could put the pokemons name beside the egg so you know what it hatches into.
I don't like the idea for a pokemon limit, because the amount of time you spend here is rewarded with wild pokemon appearing.

she has a point wink
Well I think that if someone really wants more pokemon, they can certainly find a few hours each day to train.

besides if you dont train you never get strong  

Diake

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:33 am
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
kittykato

she has a point wink

I'm confused! Are you agreeing with Kato or me?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:36 pm
[[.Rikku.]]
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
kittykato

she has a point wink

Its actually hard to find that time between school and work, I didnt understand people when they said it until it happened to me to...  

kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:39 pm
Poke eggs and the pokemon limit are all ready here.
smile

i made the poke eggs.
xD

Check my storege box to find what else i did.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:40 pm
kittykato
[[.Rikku.]]
diake
[[.Rikku.]]
diake

she has a point wink

Its actually hard to find that time between school and work, I didnt understand people when they said it until it happened to me to...

your on right no instead of making sugestions you should train...and yes rikku i am agreeing with you  

Diake

kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:28 pm
i want to make suggestions that are beneficial to keep interest for us who cant come on 24/7....that and im at work right now burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:30 pm
I have two suggestions..

1) Have some sort of forum that lists at which point each pokemon evolves so that a trainer can check and know when, and therefore gain benefits..

2) Be able to pay some sort of money to change the color of your pokemon.

Cuz that would be really cool...Just some thoughts. I don't know if they're doable or not..

And by the way...great guild!

[.Forgotten.Shadow.]

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Writer_of_Sorrow
I have two suggestions..

1) Have some sort of forum that lists at which point each pokemon evolves so that a trainer can check and know when, and therefore gain benefits..

Cuz that would be really cool...Just some thoughts. I don't know if they're doable or not..

Well that's a lot of work, you know, to lis all of the pokemon, though it can be done over time. Why don't you use veekun.com? As for the colors, we can't make a different color sprite for every single pokemon, and sometimes the rules are bent, and trainers use their own sprite.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:47 pm
[[.Rikku.]]
Writer_of_Sorrow
I have two suggestions..

Well that's a lot of work, you know, to lis all of the pokemon, though it can be done over time. Why don't you use veekun.com? As for the colors, we can't make a different color sprite for every single pokemon, and sometimes the rules are bent, and trainers use their own sprite.

you can't buy sprites they are given out, and as for the gaining you should check with an online mod to find out what your pokemon gains.  

Rye Pyrite

[.Forgotten.Shadow.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:48 pm
Rye Pyrite
[[.Rikku.]]
Writer_of_Sorrow
I have two suggestions..

you can't buy sprites they are given out, and as for the gaining you should check with an online mod to find out what your pokemon gains.

Ahh...thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:19 pm
I think we need a sub forum where ppl can breed their poemon if they want to.I would be happy to fund it if you'll just try to make one.If someone could teach me how to make poke eggs and pokemon images I would be happy to help.  

Aclyon

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:21 pm
Yes, a pokemon daycare! The egg images can come from pokemon elite 2k.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:47 pm
[[.Rikku.]]
Yes, a pokemon daycare! The egg images can come from pokemon elite 2k.

i give out the eggs xD
and Katsuo is makeing the breeding center.  

Rye Pyrite

Aclyon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:52 pm
Your making a breeding thing?Me and my friend would like to breed our Larvitars but we don't have anyway to yet.  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff