Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:05 am
{{Do note that I will roast that person, fellow thief or not...}}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:50 am
((I can't think of anything to say. sweatdrop ))

"Taketo-san," Tomoyo said with mild surprise, and a hint of dismay. She'd come up here because it was quiet...then again, Taketo wasn't exactly a chatterbox. "Hello." She nodded her head slightly,

Lirdianc

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:05 am
((Awww...how cute...*ahem* I mean...yeah...))

Taketo nearly lost his breath as he heard the mild reply come from Tomoyo herself. He kept his head up straight and kept staring up at the sky, as if it was no big deal, but on the inside he was nearly burning with surprise that Tomoyo remembered who he was.

He let out a deep sigh as he sat back up, the moonlight nearly lighting up his scars, that nearly began to burn as he tried to keep his cool.

"I know I've been gone long, but...I've come back. I hope nothing's happened.."

He nearly dropped what he was saying, seemingly it was unimportant, cursing his abundant risk of missions to develop anything mutual...but Tomoyo was always different.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:43 pm
[Lol, I guess that means that nia won't be parting easily with the doll. Which is too bad because I think Shinobu's life depends upon it.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:34 pm
(( I'm feeling pretty apathetic today, so I'm not sure if, or when, I'll post... ))
{At this point I was hoping he'd break out into the emo song and not 'You Are My Sunshine'.}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:58 pm
(( Geez, no need to get upset over it, how was I supposed to know? You didn’t exactly state anything about your room, or that the doll burns through pockets. Well anywho, Alls it takes is a little bit of the backspace button and alls right again. So whos room shall I invade? Any volunteers? ))

After wandering around for a little while Rikku got fed up with searching for her own sheets. She would just have to 'borrow' someone else's sheets until she could bye her own. Rikku went to the nearest bedroom and slipped inside quietly. "?-chans room." The little girl told herself in a hushed tone.

Sneaking over to the bed she began removing the sheets, she debated on taking the pillow then decided against it. She could always use her clothes. After she completed her mission she marched towards the door dragging some sheet behind.

Quickly the little girl left the room excited for her new sheets and rushed down the hall back to her new room. 'Oh joy , oh joy, oh joy!'

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:18 pm
{{First of all one does not walk into Nia's room just like that, since it is locked first at the start of her corridor and then her room itself is too. And second, we couldn't tough the doll and it burned trough pockets, so I think Shinobu would need Nia's help getting that doll wherever she wants it}}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:22 pm
Aoki contently smilled as she dried her hair with a towel, sighing happily and wrapping a kimono around her frame. Quietly exiting the private bathroom, she looked around before passing Aiko the box full of her bath supplies.

'Shin-chan!' She chimmed to her sister. 'You okay? Izu-bozu didn't scare you or hurt you, did he?'

As Aiko passed her to her room, Aoki spun around and headed the other way. All her troubles, all her problems and concerns were washed away. Nothing mattered. The thought even crossed her mind to forgive Izumo for taking her sister from her hiding spot. Aoki thought it probebly would have been better that she leave earlier anyways.

'So, Shin-chan, wanna skip this mission. I left a lot of things untended to before I left, and all those flower seeds I brought home earlier need to dry properly for planting in the spring.'

Without getting an answer, she shrugged it off. Maybe Koh was around. Hopefully, he wasn't the emo she had seen right before she left. Aoki couldn't stand him like that. Maybe he had finally broke it off and was the intresting, purple haired youth she actually was used to. Well, either way she'd find someone to entertain her.

"Hello? Anyone avalible to chat?" Aoki's voice rang through the theater, despite her small voice.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:27 pm
[Bean, calm down, I'm just trying to get a plotline going, and when Rikku were to touch the doll and feel the burn, would she not logically try another way to nab it. Plus, let us not forget, Melora has no feelings of hatred towards Rikku, she doesn't even know she exists, whilst Nia is part of the reason Melora was brought down. Rikku probably would've even feel anything at all from the doll, why would she?]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:31 pm
Shinobu began sending frantic pessages through her mind to her sisters, biting her lip ferociously as she did.

"Sister, aoki, you have to help me, please! Nia... Nia has a doll, Melora's dool, a rabbit doll, I need it! Please sister!"

Edaniel
Captain

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:52 pm
(( I could always change it back to the way the post was. But only with Nia's permission first. And Rikku being as completely clueless as I am right now, her confusion will just be portrayed to mine so that I can learn whats up.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:58 pm
Haru opened his eyes after a few hours. "It's time..." he said in a soft voice. He rose to his feet and grabbed his sword that laid against the wall. "There is no time to be playing these kidish games anymore with my enemy." Haru walked out of the dark room he was in and out towards the corridor and towards the main theater. He then approached the front doors to the outside. "This is my life, this is what I do. When it comes down to it, I don't feel more satisfied anywhere else but the battlefield. The rush makes me still feel I'm alive." Haru said walking out the door and to the outside.  

Dark Slaine

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:44 pm
"...It's been...busy, for a while. But things have seemed...to calm down," Tomoyo said haltingly, debating whether she should tell Taketo about the strange going ons with Melora and the hooded intruder or not. On the one hand, it concerned all the thieves, she was sure of that, but on the other, it had only brought more pain to those involved. Shinobu, for one. She leaned against the wall and gazed at the sky with a frown, hunching her shoulders as memories flowed through her mind of what had transpired, and foreboding thoughts of what might happen in the future. No, she wouldn't tell. "Perhaps this was what Tao-san was thinking", she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:36 pm
Chi stopped when he turned down the hall and saw a massive blob of sheets coming towards him. His eyes widened and he began to studder. "G-g-ghost!"

Quickly he turned back the way he came and ran. "Ghost! Theres a ghost! Good Kami all mighty someone! Anyone! Help! Its gonna take my soul! It's gonna eat meeeeeee!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Apart of him was laughing histerically at his own reaction, while the other was actually terrified. He slid around a corner and ran down some stairs only to stumble then tumble and roll the rest of the way down. "Ow..." The boy groaned. Although he was an immortal, and they werent supposed to feel pain, his brain knew that he should be in pain, making it seem like he was. Just goes to show the power of mind over matter. "Someone help meeee!" He whined from his mangled position on the floor.

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Shinobu, still in her paniced state, winced as she heard the mind numbing crash of Chi in another one of his craxy games, somewhere deeper within the halls of the theatre, she could make out Rikku's highpitched singing, and more than one conversation, along with Aoki, who was nearby. In fact, it was clear that the entire headquarters was buzzing with activity, and it would be nearly impossible for her to hope to be able to get ahold of Nia and get that rabbit toy she needed so badly.

She glanced around the hallway once again, seeing nothing more than Izumo, standing there calmly with a concerned yet dissappointed look on his face.

Shinobu took in a few deep breaths.

Atleast now that she'd stopped to think things over, her mind was starting to recover from that horrible dream and work properly again. Still, she could feel the strain her breaths were putting on her lungs, and how her heart was struggling, how her eyelids were sinking and how her mind was going numb. She needed sleep, and would soon be out, she had to hurry. More than anything else Shinobu never wanted to see that horrible place again.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff