Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:41 pm
Ok well, if no one minds I'm going to start posting again with or without Fai. I'm sure she'll have forgotten the last post she made anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:28 pm
Jam on toast, syrup on pancakes, Tsubie on anything named 'momo'.

Heya Gips. Yeah, your best bet would be to just go with it, in fact I much admire your patience, I could never wait that long.

Goodness, what happened to miss nightmare anyway? I don't think she's joined yet. And I've sent her countless invitations...

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:27 pm
She said something about going to Germany and wouldnt be back until the 2?. *yawns sleepy and curls up in a ball twitching her ears* sleepy sleepy sleepy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:44 pm
That could be. But I could've sworn she'd be back by now. sad  

Edaniel
Captain

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:45 pm
Yea me too, thats why I decided to go ahead and post.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:14 pm
Well, I'm going to be on all night, so I'm going to go to work on my Y R P conetest pic.

And dudes, please check out my folder in the art archives. I'm going to keep adding stuff all the time. ^^

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:22 am
Alright I'm putting up the new contest pic, and it's going to be in my folder in the art archives if you wish to view it. This one is my best yet and it definitely took the longest and the most work.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:48 pm
Ribbit burning_eyes  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:23 pm
Meow~. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:34 pm
Oh my, I do hope we won't be starting another one of those 'barnyard noises' parades.

What a waste of posts, no offence intended.

Also, I'm happy to see that the guild is going well. Miss Edaniel, you've even added in the promise of a naruto roleplay and an art archive and treasury.

I wish that I myself had some know-how in the ways of drawing, but, sadly, both on and off the internet my artistic skills are very limited. Still, I've browsed through both Miss Teri Kaitou's and your gallery and I'm very impressed.

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:19 pm
Thankyou! 3nodding My mouse is quite skitzo at the moment. its having a hard time detecting my finger from all the paint on it. *sighs* I'm doing an art summer assignment and I dont even need too. I could tell them, 'I wasn't in this school last year I didn't know what the assignment was'. But then again I do know what it is because my sister knows what the assignment is and she has to do it. rofl oh well!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:31 pm
This is basically so people know I'm still alive. 'Tis all.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:15 pm
Good ta know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:19 pm
ZOMG ITS TOO INTENSE TO HANDLE!! But i must go on!! but OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!! *squiggles and squirms* I just!! ARGH!! I get to into these mangas that I feel like I feel their anguish and struggle and pain!! OMGOSSSHH!!! im such a loser and a crazy person for this but dude!!!!!!! If only you knew what I was talking about!!!  

~Teri-Kaitou~

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:21 pm
sweatdrop Sorry for the previouse post its just.. IM reading DNAngel 11 because it just came out in english and its amazing. Its so... just, amazing! and totally worth all the ranting and raving.

*Skuttles and hides under a rock now embarrased* redface  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces