Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Hana smiled nervously, and shrugged.

"Well...I suppose I'll be staying with you guys now..." she reached into her pockets and pulled out a compact crystal with a golden glow. "I guess I won't be needing this, right?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:18 pm
"Woah! You should keep that! It looks expensive...and rare!" Kara Ni said as she closely looked at the crystal, as it sat in Hana's hands.

"That would be very useful in tough times! If we ever had to slipt up for who knows what, that'll really help!"

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Hana looked at the compact confusedly.

"This thing?" she asked, "The only thing I suppose is special about this is that it's element is from that flower in the Lynari Desert...I have no clue as to what it does though..." Hana's hand stared at the golden crystal in the small compact and handed it to Kara Ni. "Well, if it's that special, I'll hold onto it..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 am
Othello V
"Sure!" shouted Othello as he cleaved the first monster that came too close in two. "We need more manpower!"
Othello then proceeded to jump skillfully from monster to monster, dodging their attacks, cutting and slicing, as Jinzy provided support by casting fire spells.
"Who is it?" he asked as he bent down to pick of a piece of cure magicite.
"her names mimi shes also a clavet and shoud be meeting me here thats why i was traveling alone" said jinzy while attacking with fire and doging the attacks from the mons ters. taking out her wepon jinzy atacked "there thats the last of them...."  

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:36 am
eclestimon
Hana looked at the compact confusedly.

"This thing?" she asked, "The only thing I suppose is special about this is that it's element is from that flower in the Lynari Desert...I have no clue as to what it does though..." Hana's hand stared at the golden crystal in the small compact and handed it to Kara Ni. "Well, if it's that special, I'll hold onto it..."

"Good thinking!" Kara NI said, then turned around. "Hmm...maybe we should be getting through this forest soon. There isn't much time left before it gets dark."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:31 pm
sue--chan
her names mimi shes also a clavet and shoud be meeting me here thats why i was traveling alone" said jinzy while attacking with fire and doging the attacks from the mons ters. taking out her wepon jinzy atacked "there thats the last of them...."

"Ah, ok." said Othello as he tossed Jinzy the cure magicite.
"When do you think she will be here?" he asked as he stooped to collect the rest of the items the defeated monsters dropped.  

Othello V
Crew

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:32 am
Othello V
"Ah, ok." said Othello as he tossed Jinzy the cure magicite.
"When do you think she will be here?" he asked as he stooped to collect the rest of the items the defeated monsters dropped.
"oh.." jinnzy catches the cure befor she drooped it " umm....i hope soon" helps in picing up the items"her letter looked days old whene i got it...here you can have the appels" hands apel to Othello.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 am
Hana nodded, understanding.

"Yeah...who knows what's here at night, especially if we won't be able to see it..." she agreed. Pulling out a racket, Hana grinned impishly.

eclestimon

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:41 am
sue--chan
oh.." jinnzy catches the cure befor she drooped it " umm....i hope soon" helps in picing up the items"her letter looked days old whene i got it...here you can have the appels" hands apel to Othello.

"Thanks!" exclaimed Othello as he bit into the apple. "I hope she's alright, maybe we should search for her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:08 pm
"Don't forget about me! Oi!" Kikuchi exclaimed, waving her sword about as Gurdy stiid behind her with a shiver.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 pm
Othello V
"Thanks!" exclaimed Othello as he bit into the apple. "I hope she's alright, maybe we should search for her?"
"hmm maby we should..."jinnzy pics up the challice and leads the way whiel Othello finishes the apple" hmm she might be hear already..."turns a round a corner....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 pm
sue--chan
Othello V
"hmm maby we should..."jinnzy pics up the challice and leads the way whiel Othello finishes the apple" hmm she might be hear already..."turns a round a corner....
mimi running though the mushrom forest from a monster "ok! you wont leave me alone? then you asked for it!" mimi atakes the monster....."ha take that"she says whene she was finished. and piced up the tresure and turned to leave. Sticking her toung out at the fainted creture as she left and stumbled down a clif fallin on a musroom and landing back at the beging."dangit!!"hears vocies "is that jinnzy?"
((im so soor suz! i got grounded, no phone no tv no computer crying sorry! but this is fun i neaver would have thought that they would have a FFCC gild xd ))  

female riku

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:53 pm
jinnzi coming around the coorner and stoping in front of a clavet sitting on the floor rubbing her head"mimi?" puts the challice down and helps her friend up " you made it! Your ok right? what happend you fall?"

((yeah your back at gaia! 4laugh what happend whyed you get in so much trobel?wahted you do? confused ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:03 pm
"NO!! i did not fall,....any way what are you doing here or morely how did i get in front of you ?"looks at and her caravan. "whos this?"looks at Othello "you got something on your face apple or something...."

((its a long story ill send you a message.... rolleyes ))  

female riku

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:09 pm
"mimi!!" jinzi hits mimi on the arm "be nice, this is Othello he joined me right out side the forest."intor ducees mimi and Othello...."

((ok explanes y u havent called or awnserd your cell.... stare ))  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff