Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:12 pm
Hello Vinvect, I see you decided to join?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:14 pm
aargh domokun darnit  

melancholytoabeat

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:54 pm
Vin-Vin!

Glad you decided to join. And seeing your posts here may remind me of your guild, which is still the only one on my second page.

Eventually I might quit one of the guilds I never post in in order to bring it up to the first page.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:10 pm
Hello everyone. My name's Ashley. Call me whatever you want... names don't mean much to me as long as I know you're talking to me. I am 14, live in Iowa (most boring state EVER. I swear...), and spend waaaaay too much time on the internet sweatdrop
Of course I love writing, and reading others' works. I tend to have a short attention span though which is why I go more for poetry. I do have a few short stories, and I love journal writing.
Well, I hope to see you all around. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think on what I write (whether it be story, poem, or critique)
heart heart heart  

Dry Elbow KITTENZ

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:16 pm
Your profile might as well be a MySpace xd Just messin'.

Welcome to the guild! I hope to see some of your work up here. We'd be glad to critique and comment on your work; some of us seem to live to do just that sweatdrop .

And ya, I'm on the internet too much as well. I'd probably get a lot more books read if I could pull myself away... oh well xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:53 pm
Ya.. the person he might have been thinking of when he said "lives to comment" that mioght be me.. I have like... 450 roughly posts within this guild along. sweatdrop eh.. I comment alot. Anyways. Welcome! Dont mind Hawk. He is the guild cookie monster. If you dont wish to feed him cookies well.. Umm you dont really have a choice. he finds them.

No more rambling.
Welcome!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:59 pm
I sense no prescence of cookies about him; I shall leave him be.

... for now. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:37 pm
My name is Damien.
I like long walks on the beach.
Welcome new person.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:25 pm
Hi newbie! <3333

I'll actually be active eventually. That think called school and sleep pulls me away.

But I love you all. Really!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:26 am
Heylo, my name is Aretta.
I love writing long stories and poems. Most of my poems are a bit depressing though, so I don't write them that often....Most of my stories are works-in-progress... sweatdrop
I hope to publish, one day....famous last words....
I can't wait to see what other people have written!
^_^  

Rosealean

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:12 pm
Welcome Arette.
And thats a really nice name.
Very different.. Kind of like mine.
But my names a secret xd

But Im looking forward to reading you work.
So start posting soon!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:33 pm
Hey Arette.

I'll be calling you Rose, if you're not so opposed. Becuase I don't remember anyone's real name, except maybe sometimes my own. XD

Anyway, welcome and all those formailties. ^^

Hope you enjoy the guild.

Spastic waffles
Captain

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:45 pm
Welcome to the guild! *Sniffs for cookies* She passes inspection.

And you can feel free to post whatever you want in this guild (as far as literary works go.) I encourage you to try to finish some of your short stories and post them; Most teenage writers will tend to have a lot of 'work-in-progress', so it's a big step to overcome that tendancy... or however you spell that...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:49 pm
Hey, y’all. I’m Aylen (in case you couldn’t be bothered to look at my username ^__^) and I like writing in general. I like roleplaying and writing just about anything. I like writing poetry and fiction best.

I was looking for a guild to help improve my writing and here I am. I’m sure this’ll work out fine. 3nodding  

Aylen

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games