Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:23 pm
sounds good enough lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:26 pm
So far 24 people brought pie... That's a lot of pie.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:28 pm
we need to get more pie!

(you know a good VS. battle? so far my favorite was the crickets and howling wolves one. you can make one if you want)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Bats vs. Crows

They're both pesky as hell.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:39 pm
HAHA nice one

id say the bats mainly because they were so small and in RE4 if you saw them they always flew around you in a cave!! i took out my knife and i got fed up with them and started to swing my knife like a mad man!!

but in RE4 with the crows i saw them flying in the sky and it felt like hours when i started to try to shoot them down... lol both good moments though!

but in the other games when they try to actually hurt you id have to go with crows  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:40 pm
Bats.

I was shooting at fish with my RPG in the cave behind where you get the Round Insignia... You can probably guess what happened.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:45 pm
But in RE4, if you kill crows, they actually GIVE you something. Mostly money.
and in Code Veronica... Bats can be avoided by equipping the lighter..

I'd say Crows. Because they're more pesky in other RE games, and they give you money in RE4.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:52 pm
I say crows. That one puzzle trap in RE made me jump the first time I played and got it wrong and are a pain in the a** in Outbreak.((I wack them with a pole instead of shooting them.))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:54 pm
Nicholai Ginovaef
I say crows. That one puzzle trap in RE made me jump the first time I played and got it wrong and are a pain in the a** in Outbreak.((I wack them with a pole instead of shooting them.))
They also give you jumpy moments in RE2 when they break through the RPD window, and in RE3 when they jump out of the Bus Window. And in RE3, those jumpy moments are RARE. I can't believe how much they reduced those. It's funny in RE0 though, you pick up that crank handle and before the crows jump out at you it has to LOAD and even puts black bars on top and bottom of the screen. Like it was MEANT to be scary, but they screwed it up. I just found that comical.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 pm
... I just realized something. In RE4, if you throw a flash grenade, crows die, right? In the REmake, Chris can run around with flash grenades, but only uses them in self defense. Well... I think that if anyone got a button wrong in the portrait room, and the crows started getting a**l, maybe... just maybe...  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Too bad you can't use them freely, that would be really useful at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:43 pm
He does actually use it one the Tyrant at the end though, if you get grabbed. I don't know, I think thats something I liked at the end. If you have a defense weapon you use it on the Tyrant, and since you can't explode his head, and he's about to skewer you, he just drops a flashbang. I mean, when I first saw it, I was just like, "Finally you use it for once!"  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
... I just realized something. In RE4, if you throw a flash grenade, crows die, right? In the REmake, Chris can run around with flash grenades, but only uses them in self defense. Well... I think that if anyone got a button wrong in the portrait room, and the crows started getting a**l, maybe... just maybe...
I doubt it... I mean, go try it, but how do you use a defense item against small pesky creatures like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Omega_Ion_Tangora
I doubt it... I mean, go try it, but how do you use a defense item against small pesky creatures like that?
No, I'm sure you can't use it. I was just pointing out how Chris would rather let himself get mauled by a murder of rapid crows than use a flash grenade properly.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:02 pm
nice one guys!

anyone else got a good vs battle?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items