Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Tarlow Highlands (The RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:06 pm
End of round 14
Brett: 49. No Major events.
Beginner: 52. No Major Events.
Cadwallander: 73. (Roll of two or greater wins the race)
Ansem. 63 : No Major Events.
Lutia: 39. No Major Events.

The crowds roared as the action neared the final imnutes of this tremendous race.  
Kenton Alkemi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:49 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:40 am
lutia sighed as she saw cadwallander run towards the finish line "i will need to keep my eye on that clan in the future"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:09 pm
seeing the situation was growing worse beginner arced upwards flying between brett and ansem
"this is a race and you two shouldnt be fighting in the middle of it"
alabaster...didnt the man who atacked kabina have the same name?

xXBeginnerXx

xXBeginnerXx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:27 pm
((forgot to roll))  
Faulty Ambition rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:18 pm
"In the middle? You should pay more careful attention, little girl."
Ansem gestured at the cheering crowds.
"The race has already been won."
He glanced quickly towards the finish.
"And by that bumbler, Cadwallander, too."
He grinned.
"I'll fight whoever I damn well please."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:13 pm
"And the winner of the Tarlow Highlands Race is Cadwallander Whataname for the Kanareshii Clan in 15 rounds." Came a voice across the entirety of Tarlow Highlands. The clouds immediately surrounding the central area of the island closed in with fierce winds leaving Cad stuck in the middle. A runway rose from the ground as a voice seemed to come directly through the bear Cad had gotten. "Congratulations Cadwallander. You have won the race and earned the honor to bring your clan to this place. The Tarlow Highlands now belong to Clan Kanareshii. please land on the runway to meet the previous owners for instructions of running the island." The bear fell silent again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:56 am
Brett stared for a moment at the weird guy in the biplane who won. "Oh, well. We have all the space we need. Oh, I almost forgot. Here's my parting gift." Brett slashed Ansem's flying motorcycle and sent an enormous blast of magic at Ansem. "Say cheese."  

Brett_FM

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:37 pm
"How about not."
Ansem pulled his motorcylce out of the way.
"You are a very spiteful little boy. I hope for your sake we never meet again."
He grinned.
"Though it may cost you Kabina."
And with that, a rift made of darkness appeared in front of Ansem's cycle and he drove through.
A small bomb lay ticking deep within Brett's mech.
Ticking,
Ticking,
Boom.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:16 pm
Brett thought he heard something ticking. "What the-" Brett's mech exploded, sending millions of shards of Gundanium through the air. One flew towards Beginer, another flew towards Lutia, another went towards Cadwallander, two hurtled towards Brett. One pierced his hoverboard and another went right through his left arm, severing it. Some more flew towards the stands, and most either flew towards Aria, hit the island, or flew clean off and went towards Byako. Brett plummetted towards Byako with the shards, screaming as he fell.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:43 pm
The winds seemed to congeal as it wrapped itself around each of the shards preventing any damage to anyone but Brett. Another set of winds caught the falling form of Brett and blew him back to the stands, almost onto Desta.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:54 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:44 am
Brett looked at his destroyed automail left arm and sighed in relief. "Oh, thank god it was only the arm. Wait, why can't I feel my left... leg." Brett's left leg was nowhere in sight, having been lost when the shard that pierced his hoverboard severed his leg. "HOW CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE?!!!" Brett screamed. The card summoner scuttled onto his upper right arm. Kuro came flying down with the motherboard of his mech. Brett screamed more. Some random shard of gundanium landed right next to Brett, scaring the wits out of the spectators.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:34 pm
A fleet of six gold and grey aircraft rush past the Tarlow Highlands, towards a growing firefight over Byako.

They are intercepted near the Tarlow Highlands by Black aircraft of similar make. One craft is hit and it spins out crashing near the runway, in a mixture of fire and blue energy.

The gray and gold craft veer off into the distance...

Followed by the black aircraft...

A soldier badly wounded climbs out of the craft with a computer orderpad in his grip, it slips out of his bloody hand skidding across the runway. It blinks with several locations listed, including the Kanareshii base, with a picture of Adrius, flashing red indicating him in danger, and a picture of Malem, with the instructions capture if possible, or kill, flashing in yellow. In the lower right, it lists a few known Loyalist knight captains which are known to be in the area, including one Hassi Salvad. It also notes the recent acquiring of a base somewhere in the Byako Slums of a Rebel Captain.

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:18 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items