Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:28 pm
Ha_chan
"But how do we do that? this planet is way different from Entenka" she said and sighed.
"you have fire powers? right?" he held a piece of the roof to where it belonged with his ice powers"try melting that back on to there"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:31 pm
"Ok" she said as she flew up. Her hands started to glow bright red as she shout out a fiery blast to stick the peices together. "There" she said and sighed.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:32 pm
"there , seems like you only cracked the roof around its edge so where done"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:33 pm
Miina used her dark powers to fix all the cracks and keep everything in place. " that should do it." she said happily as she stood on the roof.  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:37 pm
"So sence were on the roof outside... how do we get back inside?" Reito asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:39 pm
"you said you wanted to meet them lets go" he landed in front of the door and went in he went up the stairs where there was still small peices of the roof and went into the main room where star bb and robin were "hey guys! i found these two girls um well on the stairs"  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:41 pm
Reito flew in "Hiya! people!" she said and did a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:43 pm
" It's a pleasure to meet you all." Miina said shyly and bowed to them, showing cute smile.  

~k-i-a~

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:56 pm
Gaia Name-Tinyestagain
Character Name-magnet
Age-28
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- can control metal and levitate
Weapons-her powers
Crush- no one but she admires slade
Good/Neutural/Bad-bad
Appearance-she wears a purple circlet thing that looks like a v she has red hair and red eyes wears a purple suit and has red gloves and red boots and a red belt she also has a red cape
Bio- she was a scientist she was using magnets in a project but the project failed terribly and now she has powers now in jump city she became a criminal she just hated little kids and there just happen to be a group of heroes that were kids the teen titans she also hated the thought that they were good guys she now wants to destroy them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:59 pm
(brb)  

gants

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:14 pm
( Brb also. Need to clean cars.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:04 pm
she barged into the banked smashing the vault open with some metal she started putting the gold that they had in there one by one into a metal bag she had "this is gonna be too easy" she said as she put some gold in the metal bag of hers some guards started coming in but she quickly defeated them by hiting them with metal bars on there heads she bended some metal with her powers making a hand so she didnt need to put the gold in the bag and she made the metal hand do it for her  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:06 pm
the alarm rang and and even though they were playing the game the screen changed to show them where the trouble was he looked at it and he saw it was at the bank "lets go!" he yelled flying out an open window and towards the city bank  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:24 pm
she controlled the big metal hand and was at its palm while still controlling the metal bag she floated outside on the palm of the metal hand and saw some kid flying towards her "pfft" she said as she got off the hand formed it into a fist then made it punch the kid towards the ground  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:28 pm
he was punched down into the ground by the metal hand he managed to get up "i hope you like ice!" he yelled as he made spikes of ice come up from the ground and go in a row in front of him going for her but while this happened he jumped to the side and threw icicles at her  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff