Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:44 pm
Xia never really was told about Sora but she was told about the keyblade. She stared at it in wonder and said, "Umm, I don't know am I supposed to?" She remembered something about sending heartless out so that they could get more hearts but didn't exactly know what kind of heartless could she summon...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:14 am
"I guess you can't remember the Organization. You don't have to fight me anyway. Can you tell me something? Do you have emotions because nobodies don't have emotions?"*puts away keyblade*  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:41 pm
((Ack, I just realized I put she can't remember her past as a Nobody.. No, it's she can't remember her past as a Somebody.. sweatdrop She is a newbie in the Organization and can't remember who she was before she became a Nobody so the Organization took her in.. ^^; ))

That was a confusing question. Did she have emotions? He just said Nobodies don't have any and as far as she knew she was a Nobody. "I guess not.. Though I swear at times I do.." she said in the only way she could answer, giving a shrug. She was glad she didn't have to fight since she didn't quite know who the guy was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:21 am
"Hmm... I understand. There is just one thing do you know where your shadow went? If you want you can stay with me if you don't have anywhere to go."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:57 pm
"Not sure where she went. She's kind of mysterious to me. She's not exactly people friendly.." Xia replied with a sweatdrop. She smiled slightly at what else he said. "That would be nice. I mean I usually stay at the Organization castle, but I wouldn't mind going to wherever you stay."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:23 pm
"Good. I wasn't sure if you had somewhere to stay. So are you hungry for something?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:43 pm
"Yeah, a little. Thanks and what kind of food you have?" Xia asked, grinning and tilting her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:08 pm
*takes keyblades off neck and throws them in ocean and walks away* ......... *has a sad face on and see the two people talking to each other and walks toward them*  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:49 pm
"Well we have seagull eggs, coconuts, and fish. Which would you rather have?"*notices Haseo*((my character doesn't know his name))"Hmm... Oh Hi what's wrong with you? You look deppressed."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:51 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
"Well we have seagull eggs, coconuts, and fish. Which would you rather have?"*notices Haseo*((my character doesn't know his name))"Hmm... Oh Hi what's wrong with you? You look deppressed."
*just shakes his head no and runs off where he can be alone not noticing mini keyblade fell out of his back pocket*  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:30 pm
"Hm?"*notices mini keyblade and picks it up*"What's this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:26 pm
Xia blinked a little at the food choices. "I guess fish, and maybe seagull eggs?" she said, making a bit of a face. She noticed the strange boy come then leave and watched as Sora picked up something from the ground. "Hey, looks like the key thing that Xemnas told me about.." she said, staring at it.  

Sphinx-chan

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:40 pm
"Huh? You know about this thing. Can you tell me about it? Oh and I'll get started on your food."*just picks up fish out of the sea and starts a fire and cooks fish*"It'll be ready in a while."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:54 pm
"Alright." Xia grinned, sitting down in the sand and wincing a little as it tickled her bare legs since she was wearing her dress. "It's this weapon that some kid wields that we're supposed to get to destroy some Heartless for us so we can be whole again." she explained, leaving out some details about Kingdom Hearts and such.  

Sphinx-chan

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:33 pm
"Hmm... I see, but I noticed that you were forgetting about Kingdom Hearts. You need Kingdom Hearts to become whole. Oh and your food's almost ready."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff