Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love us?
  Yes, we do
View Results

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:36 pm
what is with all the glomp?

and why am i left out? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:43 pm
Awww.......glomps EWA!!! xd

Soupii
Crew

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:49 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
W00t!!! Peoples!!! x3 *glomps all*

ninja I love teh GLOMPAGE!!! ninja

lol Then you'll love this!!! *supertacklehuggleglompsupreme* >3 heart

xD Its the Awesomeness of teh glomp!! Wheeeee! I feel loved! whee

lol xDDD >W<

@Angel: Nuuuu! *tacklehuggleglompsupreme* ^_______^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:06 pm
Hey AkureiOkami, could you do me a favor? Could you check out the thread I made to advertise this guild? I was told to do some kind of advertisement and was hoping for you're opinion. ^^ Oh and to tell me if i'm missing anything. Heres the link! ^_^
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17566609

Soupii
Crew

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:16 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
Hey AkureiOkami, could you do me a favor? Could you check out the thread I made to advertise this guild? I was told to do some kind of advertisement and was hoping for you're opinion. ^^ Oh and to tell me if i'm missing anything. Heres the link! ^_^
Ok! I'd be glad too!!! I'm always up to help fellow Edo-kun fangirls!!!! >W<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:19 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]

Alright!!! heart -Hugs!-

Soupii
Crew

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:23 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]

Alright!!! heart -Hugs!-

*hugs back* I love it!!! Who wouldn't want to join!!! >W< Wait...I'm just a member? ;-; I feel so unspecial.....><

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:26 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]

Alright!!! heart -Hugs!-

*hugs back* I love it!!! Who wouldn't want to join!!! >W< Wait...I'm just a member? ;-; I feel so unspecial.....><

Aw, I'm sorry! =c Would you like me to get rid of that? Cause i wil =^^=

Soupii
Crew

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:31 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]

Alright!!! heart -Hugs!-

lol No...It's ok...I'll work my butt off and get crew member soon!!! I hope...>3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:33 pm
Btw, Crystal Alchemist...

1. I love you're random siggy! The pictures are always either hilarious or cute!!! >W< heart heart heart

2. I love the pics for your character!!! Did you draw them? OwO

[_Akurei_]

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:48 pm
AkureiOkami

1. I love you're random siggy! The pictures are always either hilarious or cute!!! >W< heart heart heart

Thx! heart mrgreen I'm glad you like my siggy pics! ^_^ I died of laughter when I first found them! rofl
Thank you again! heart And yes I drew them but i made so many mistakes i had to start over so many times gonk But, I think got good results. =^^=

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:49 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]

Alright!!! heart -Hugs!-

lol No...It's ok...I'll work my butt off and get crew member soon!!! I hope...>3

Woot! xd blaugh

Soupii
Crew

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:52 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

Thx! heart mrgreen I'm glad you like my siggy pics! ^_^ I died of laughter when I first found them! rofl
Thank you again! heart And yes I drew them but i made so many mistakes i had to start over so many times gonk But, I think got good results. =^^=

lol I love them!!! >W< Especially the one with Ed, and the angel wings thing!!! heart w heart

Your art is awesome!!!! I wish I could draw like that!!! >W<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:58 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

lol I love them!!! >W< Especially the one with Ed, and the angel wings thing!!! heart w heart

Thx! on both! lolz! heart My fav pic that cracked me up the first time was the one with Ed with his arms up saying. "By the power of neptune, let there be rain!!" lmao! >.< And i'm really happy you like my art. ^^ It makes me glad and trust me it takes patience, lol. But i stink at fan art tho.. sweatdrop

Soupii
Crew

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:23 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

Thx! on both! lolz! heart My fav pic that cracked me up the first time was the one with Ed with his arms up saying. "By the power of neptune, let there be rain!!" lmao! >.< And i'm really happy you like my art. ^^ It makes me glad and trust me it takes patience, lol. But i stink at fan art tho.. sweatdrop

lol I liked that picture too!! Then the one with Ed as a pirate running away with Roy's treasure!! xDDD

Are you kidding? That art is great!!! The art for my character was drawn by a friend of mine who drew the character for my fic....

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff