Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:35 pm
he shoke his head alittle apperently it tickled him quite a bit more thin it did most people. you could fell his body shiver all thewayfrom his head to his toes from just that small movment as he movedhis head alittlte kinda trying to get away from it. thow he kept her held close and gently trying not to move to much but at the sametime trying to get the feather off the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:47 pm
She could feel him shivering as she kept that mischevious smile upon her face. So he was ticklish there. That made her feel so very accomplished and excited. Now he had two weakspots. Yay me! she thought, quoting London from The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. "So, Lazoras," she began, lifting her head from her arm and his shoulder to look at him. "What will you do now?" She continued to very lightly run the feather back and forth on his neck, tickling him some more. She had to say, this was one of her favorite activities to particpate in. Her other hand moved down as began to gently stroke his stomach as well, as she was curious as to how long it would take before he really couldn't take any more.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:23 pm
He continued to shiver moving more aginst her and nuzzling up to her as he sat there moving up aginst her he moved donw and he bit her shirt lightly sinking his teeth into it so he wouldnt grown or make noise.it was kinda painful to him what she was doing as it was like his worst spot. his hands took ahold of her back and held her aginst himhis hands soft but kinda graby apperntly he didnt wont to let her go thinking he might fallfrom the tingaling felling in his body  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:01 pm
It really is a weakspot for him she realized. Before she'd merely called it that in a more playful, if not humurous nature. But as Lazoras' shivering seemed to wrosen, as he moved closer to her despite how close they were already, and by the way he bit her shirt and grabbed her, she knew he was about ready to crack. Her head tilted to one side, and the hand that had been on his stomach took a couple of strands of her hair that had fallen from her clip. Caprice then softly tickled his stomach with her hair, but only for a few strokes, then stopped. The feather also stopped tickling his neck as she placed it in the clip at the back of her head where most of her hair was held. An apologetic expression came upon her face and poured into her tone of voice as she placed her hands gingerly on his cheeks. "I'm sorry, Lazoras. I went a bit too far this time. I didn't mean to hurt you." Slowly, her hands dropped from his face, reaching behind her back to rest upon his hands. "You may tickle me as much as you wish. Or, if this suits you not, you can find another punishment for me." She hated, more than anything she could think of at that moment, to hurt him.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm
He slowly let her shirt go from his teeth and he moved his head closer to her neck and he kissed her neck gently and he took her hands holding thim softly leting his hands move to there sides with hers in thim. " no, its fine, its not realy that it hurts it just tingles so much it makes me fill wired " he sead and he lifted his head from by her neck and he looked to her " besides i have tickled you anofe already he sed lifting her hand and kissing the back of it as he couldnt kiss her palm from the fact it drove her crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:33 pm
She waited, silently, noticing every movement he made, including his breathing. Her eyes widened for a moment as he kissed her neck, bt then she closed them, counting the beats her heart made. She was so da*n sure that he could've felt it, for the noise it made in her ears was so loud. "Okay. If you say so." She smiled, allowing him to kiss her hand. He reminded her of some prince from one of those fairy tales read to the small children. It threw her a little off-guard. "My, aren't we proper?" she said, in a half-joking manner.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:26 pm
He blinked just alittle as he looked to her and thin down alittle " no i just thout you would like it " he sead with a light srug as he satood there close to her his head down alittle as he thout some kinda tired and starting to fill alittle sick but not nowing why. he tryed his best no to show it as he lifted his head and he looked to her with a soft smilely thinking some as he rested his head on her shoulder by her neck " why so excited ?" he asked hearing how her heart was racing in her chest  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:52 pm
"I never said I didn't like it, Lazoras." She grinned, trying not to laugh. He seemed a bit different, so she concentrated and used her telepathy to find the reason why. She sighed internally. He should have said he was tired. Caprice held onto him as he rested his head upon her, her skin reddening at his question. "There's a lot of things I'm not quite used to." A simple answer to a simple question. "Why so tired?" It was becoming more and more obvious that she could keep up with the strangest schedules, but he couldn't take it as well as she could.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:12 pm
He looked to her as he thout some " im not all that tired " he sead with a node as he stayed htere half asleep as he stood there holding onto her as he thout some " nope, im not tired atall " he sead standing there silently before he looked to her " your tired thow arnt you ? " he asked looking to her as he thout some stairing at her as he thout some not moving a hole lot as he watched her thinking some  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:03 pm
She grinned to herself as he lied to her, then accused her of being tired. This time she did laugh, she couldn't hold it in. "Nah, but you shouldn't try and lie to someone who can get into your head--you're too easily caught. You are tired. There's no shame in that. Everyone needs sleep. In fact, I could be so tired that I don't realize I'm tired. Been like that before--fell asleep right on me feet." She smiled, remembreing one of her first memories of this school. Someone had poked her awake that day, and she had freaked out. Such funny things she did. "I guess you never really know, huh?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:20 pm
He laughed just alittle as he leaned close to her thinking some " well " he alughed just alittle more " i gouse i cant realy lie to you " he sead nuzling his head onto her shoulder way and yawning " yeah for some resone i am realy tired " he sead lifting his head alittle and looking up at her as he thout some smiling gently as he held onto her gently his wings around her gentlyin a warm soft cuddle way " its geting harder and harder to stand by the minate " he sead with a light node  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:41 pm
When he said he couldn't really lie to her, she shook her head. Well, he probably could, but only if he had really good timing and if she was having some serious issues or something. When he looked at her, she kissed his nose, smiling. "Then you should lie down, silly, before you collapse or something." Hearing something faint, through her mind, her eyes glanced around towards the window. She ignored it, if she kept thinking about it she would eventually drive herself mad. She looked back at Lazoras, grinning. He was just too cute for his own good. She tried to supress a yawn of her own--yawns were widely known to be contagious.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:50 pm
He glanced to her and thin around the room alitttle asif looking for a place to sleep as he thout some growning alittrle yawning aagian anmoving trying to keep from leaning on her as he looked around some thinking some looking around agian " sleep.. " he sead lightly " were to sleep.. " he sead wispering to himself eyes half shut as he looked around slowly before looking to her " i think ill calapse before i have a chanse " he sead with a light node barly still able to keep his ffooting  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:54 pm
She rolled her eyes up to the sky that she knew was above the ceiling somewhere. He was really.... clueless when he was tired. And yet oh so very amusing. "Well, fine then, I'll carry you." And she wasn't joking, either. Thanks to her father's being a warrior, she certainly had enough strength to do it. Taking in a breath, she bent down a bit and picked the poor boy up by his legs, carrying him over his shoulder. She felt rather lucky that she had a very sleepy, calm person in her arms and not an arrogant, prideful, egotistical maniac who was bursting with energy. Slowly, as to not lose her balance that she, though she wouldn't have mentioned it, barely managed to contain, she made her way to the bunkbeds and carefully eased him onto the bottom one--hers. She wasn't going to have Mirael screaming at her for letting someone borrow her precious bed, or whatever it was she would surely come up with. She bent down, her lips lightly brushing over his. "Better?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:16 pm
He blinked some his eyes widdening as he was listed into the air like he was it had scared him quite a bit as he definatly didnt expect her to lick him up like that. he let her carrie him untill she put him down he looked to her " yes, but if i sleep in your bed were do you sleep " he asked frowning to her alittle as he watched her he had smiled as her lips touched his he smiled up at her as he sat there half awake not leting himself fall asleep as he staired up at her waiting for a answer of some kind  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff