Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:56 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Good job on closing those posts, Jab. All fear Jab! *Marches without bending his lefs*
Eh? Oh. Thanks...I was tempted to just delete them outright.
If it comes down to it, I wanna have the honnors to do the banning tho!
Heh, you'll have to ask Whte about that. I'm in no more power to do it than you are. 3nodding
Physically, we are tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Good job on closing those posts, Jab. All fear Jab! *Marches without bending his lefs*
Eh? Oh. Thanks...I was tempted to just delete them outright.
If it comes down to it, I wanna have the honnors to do the banning tho!
Heh, you'll have to ask Whte about that. I'm in no more power to do it than you are. 3nodding
Physically, we are tho.

Haha! When it comes time to give our fellow mods more power. Muah ha haha! Unfortunely, Gaia has made it where Mods only get so much power. Even if I could give you guys banning rights (which I would), theres no option for it on my side of the screen. Sorry guys. Guess you'll have to talk to the big chief for bannings.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:39 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Haha! When it comes time to give our fellow mods more power. Muah ha haha! Unfortunely, Gaia has made it where Mods only get so much power. Even if I could give you guys banning rights (which I would), theres no option for it on my side of the screen. Sorry guys. Guess you'll have to talk to the big chief for bannings.
But there's a Ban button right on the Mod Panel... How does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
WhteUmbrella001
But there's a Ban button right on the Mod Panel... How does that make sense?
As the owner, he probably has to verfy the banning perhaps? Not sure...  

Das Jabberwockie

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:35 pm
Here's my (Foamy-Like) Request:

STOP MAKING, ********, REPEAT TOPICS. Anymore pointless bulshit pops up and I will have to get the ********' Fatkins quire after you ********. They are worse then ********' zombies!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Here's my (Foamy-Like) Request:

STOP MAKING, ********, REPEAT TOPICS. Anymore pointless bulshit pops up and I will have to get the ********' Fatkins quire after you ********. They are worse then ********' zombies!
And I thought I was the angry person of the guild. neutral  

Das Jabberwockie

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:40 pm
You have yet to see me lose it...

I go completely quiet and still for a while and when someone even attempts to say anything to me, I go babboon on them. Evey miniscule problem just explodes upon them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:51 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
You have yet to see me lose it...

I go completely quiet and still for a while and when someone even attempts to say anything to me, I go babboon on them. Evey miniscule problem just explodes upon them.
Heh, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. And I rarely get that angry.  

Das Jabberwockie

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:00 pm
This is pissing me off.

No matter how many threads we lock, yell in in the topics, tell them to stop... Spam threads ARE NOT STOPPING!!!!

There has to be a way to stop them, banning or somthing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:02 pm
I've been warning people with the banning, but I don't think they even read the message after the thread's been locked.  

Das Jabberwockie

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:54 pm
Maybe if we first try public humiliation? neutral Y'know, make a thread all in caps with the offender's name, telling them to stop..then delete it after they either
A) Make another repeat post anyways or
B) Reply to the thread knowing that they're aware of their warning.

I don't know..sort of a stupid idea, but it might work?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:56 pm
Uenna
Maybe if we first try public humiliation? neutral Y'know, make a thread all in caps with the offender's name, telling them to stop..then delete it after they either

Can we take a less drastic approach such as PMing the individual with the warning? Even a mean person like myself hates to follow in the footsteps of the highschool prep. confused  

Das Jabberwockie

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:58 pm
DasJabberwockie
Uenna

Can we take a less drastic approach such as PMing the individual with the warning? Even a Nazi like myself hates to follow in the footsteps of the highschool prep. confused
That works..

OR, maybe we can make a Rules Thread Sticky? Because I don't think all of these n00bs are going to be coming into the Request Board to see all this stare

We need to get their thick-headed attention before they'll even consider listening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:01 pm
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
Uenna

Can we take a less drastic approach such as PMing the individual with the warning? Even a mean person like myself hates to follow in the footsteps of the highschool prep. confused
That works..

OR, maybe we can make a Rules Thread Sticky? Because I don't think all of these n00bs are going to be coming into the Request Board to see all this stare

We need to get their thick-headed attention before they'll even consider listening.
Ja...  

Das Jabberwockie

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:09 pm
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
Uenna

That works..

Ja...
I'll be more than happy to make a Rules Announcement Thread if that's okay with Whte.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff