Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:17 am
nu lucrezia
WhteUmbrella001
Arashi Usagi
Ahem. Hello. Just joined up obviously. I can't wait for RE4 to come to the PS2! (I don't own a gamecube.. sweatdrop )

I'm not to excited about RE4 going to the PS2....big downgrade if you ask me....Anyway, welcome to the guild ^^

Welcome Nu Lucrezia....please stay! wink

I think RE4 will kinda suck on the PS2.

Personally, me too sweatdrop I don't find the PS2 graphics to be as clean as the GCN's  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:50 pm
Hello! I'm new here~ Uhh.. da name is Izchi and I love using shotguns on zombies. *Laughs lightly*

Uhh.. I saw both movies and I played RE and RE4.. (Sad, no?) I wanna play more and stuffs.. haven't beaten either of em though.

What I really want to play is Outbreak...  

Izchi

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:44 pm
Weclome to the Guild, Izchi 3nodding Shotguns are the best xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:33 pm
Izchi
Hello! I'm new here~ Uhh.. da name is Izchi and I love using shotguns on zombies. *Laughs lightly*

Uhh.. I saw both movies and I played RE and RE4.. (Sad, no?) I wanna play more and stuffs.. haven't beaten either of em though.

What I really want to play is Outbreak...

Welcome to the guild...I can't wait for Outbreak 2  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Izchi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:42 pm
^^ Nice ta meet ya.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:41 pm
Hey, I recently started digging through my PS1 games and I found RE Directors Cut. I started playing it and then found myself buying RE2 and bugging my friends for RE games. Soon my buddy is gonna let me borrow RE4, RE0, and RE3. I'm ecstatic. I'm huge fan, I love the books, Currently Reading Underworld. I'm sure you'll find out more about me the more active I become in this guild. I hope you all enjoy RE as much as I do.  

SequesteredEvidence

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:52 am
~Nick~
Hey, I recently started digging through my PS1 games and I found RE Directors Cut. I started playing it and then found myself buying RE2 and bugging my friends for RE games. Soon my buddy is gonna let me borrow RE4, RE0, and RE3. I'm ecstatic. I'm huge fan, I love the books, Currently Reading Underworld. I'm sure you'll find out more about me the more active I become in this guild. I hope you all enjoy RE as much as I do.

Welcome to the guild! I'm reading Underworld as well whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:47 pm
Uenna
~Nick~

Thanks, and yes I just finished that one ealier today. whee I blew off most of my classes today and began reading, I finshed underworld and began reading Nemisis. Very good book underworld is. 3nodding  

SequesteredEvidence

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:08 pm
~Nick~
Uenna
~Nick~

Thanks, and yes I just finished that one ealier today. whee I blew off most of my classes today and began reading, I finshed underworld and began reading Nemisis. Very good book underworld is. 3nodding

Once I finish Underworld, I'm gonna start reading Code Veronica, then Caliban Cove. Then I'll have read them all whee Nemesis was the first one I read 3nodding It's awesome whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:14 pm
Name: Segeric
Favorite RE Games: Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 4
Favorite Survival the Horror Games: Silent Hill 3, Clock Tower

VelvetChrist

Loharel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:39 pm
Name: Sierra
Likes: video games, computer, books, drawing, school (geek ahoy ><")
Favorite RE Games: all, except the dead aim and survivor series ><"
Favorite Survival Horror Games: Silent Hill 2 & 4;the fatal frame series;the resident evil series (except the dead aim and survivor ones ><)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:06 pm
Yeah, I'm new to this guild and probably one of the biggest Res Evil fans (everyone says they are, but they're just lying). I have all of the books and all of the games (except for ones for the Gamecube, I've only played those) and I love all of them. I just don't see why everyone hates Dead Aim so very very much... Oh yeah, my name's Kyre.  

Hellghaust

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:04 pm
Hellghaust
Yeah, I'm new to this guild and probably one of the biggest Res Evil fans (everyone says they are, but they're just lying). I have all of the books and all of the games (except for ones for the Gamecube, I've only played those) and I love all of them. I just don't see why everyone hates Dead Aim so very very much... Oh yeah, my name's Kyre.

Welcome Kyre...I did like DeadAim...it was one of the better ones out of the GS series.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:31 pm
Ive always loved resident evil since i was little but i love 4 it rocked beat it like 3 times now  

xFlurryOfDancingFlamesx

Hellghaust

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:56 pm
Wait, coolguyneo, you're in the Res-Evil: Dawn of a New World guild but you like never post. What's up with that?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff