Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What is in every RE game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  gold
View Results

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:23 pm
And then when you push it... it's happy! biggrin

Wait... were there any crates in RE4? I haven't played that trash in so long I can't remember. I know you push things... but are they crates?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:06 pm
Well... If you look at it the way I do, in that RE4 isn't a real Resident Evil game, then either way you have to push a crate in every Resident Evil game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 pm
You know what's in every RE game? The sky. And the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:10 am
Elliot Salem
You know what's in every RE game? The sky. And the ground.
Yeah, but you can say that about pretty much every adventure game, period. Any game that's not like a Tetris type Puzzle game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:43 am
Canas Renvall

Wait... were there any crates in RE4? I haven't played that trash in so long I can't remember. I know you push things... but are they crates?

Yea, there was two crates in the whole game. It was once you got on the island.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 am
Wesker Chic
Canas Renvall

Yea, there was two crates in the whole game. It was once you got on the island.

There's also the 3 that you had to shoot down in the village but that doesn't really count does it? razz  

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:22 am
Did you push them? Did you?! Yeah, didn't think so! And how can you guys remember all that? I have a photographic memory and I can't remember that. Which must mean... YOU PLAYED IT RECENTLY.

Burn the witches!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:33 am
*Shakes head* N-o... usually people with photographic memories are said to usually have bad long-term memories. Anything I play that I am entertained by, I retain. I used to be entertained by RE4, just like I used to be entertained by the Megaman Battle Network games. Hell, I haven't played Starcraft in 5 years, and I still remember the Tech Tree, which buildings produce what unit and the tactical uses of each unit for every race. Sure we may remember there were crates to push in RE4, not to mention shelves and book cases, which hold stuff so that can technically count as a crate, as well as statues which you also push in most if not all the original games. So don't you dare burn any witch, unless you are a bible-thumping traditionalist, and if that's the case, then why are you playing RE when there are things in it that clearly go against God and nature? Lol... sorry to offend in that last part if I did.  

Vinessa_Valentine

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 am
Actually i haven't played RE4 in the past year. I played it a lot when i first got it which was a few years ago but that's about it. So there for i did not play it recently. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:21 am
Which means you should Sell It!!! twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:35 am
I would sell mine... but it's the only RE title I not only own, but can play without shitting brix... My bro found his RE2, so I'm going to try to start playing it... the last time I tried, I got to the Police Station before I stopped out of being such a chicken about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:38 am
Well, of course it is. Since RE4 isn't scary. But then, I don't think it's an RE title, either.

But wait, I get that you're scared easily, but isn't the point of horror to BE scared?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm
That's just it! I don't get scared easily, but video games are the one exception!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm
Right, but the point is... The scarier the video game, the better it is. The point of horror is to be scared.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Canas Renvall
Did you push them? Did you?! Yeah, didn't think so! And how can you guys remember all that? I have a photographic memory and I can't remember that. Which must mean... YOU PLAYED IT RECENTLY.

Burn the witches!!

I'm a freak...I absorb stuff about games. I just played back through POP and remembered how to solve every puzzle and it's been like two years since I played.

Honestly though...I've played through RE4 more than once...I'm evil I know.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff