Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 pm
"love is so depressing when you have none" she turns to her wolf form again(User Image) and ran off to go find xigbar  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:06 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"..." Zexion put both of his hands out and the stars came to his hand. They formed a heart in his hand and it span. "Is that better?" He was maintaining the stars within his hand.

Deruku poked one of the stars. "Ya, thank you!" She hugged him.
(@ASR: Suck a cow! Like vamp. bats do!)

Zexion was a little shocked from the hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around hers.

Deruku looked up at Zexion. "I-It's getting colder... The wind....." She said trying not to look embarrassed.

Zexion took his jacket off and wrapped it around her. Zexion was wearing slight baggy black jeans and a tight black shirt with a bloddy Nobody symbol on it. "That better?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:07 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"..." Zexion put both of his hands out and the stars came to his hand. They formed a heart in his hand and it span. "Is that better?" He was maintaining the stars within his hand.

Zexion was a little shocked from the hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around hers.

Deruku looked up at Zexion. "I-It's getting colder... The wind....." She said trying not to look embarrassed.

Zexion took his jacket off and wrapped it around her. Zexion was wearing slight baggy black jeans and a tight black shirt with a bloddy Nobody symbol on it. "That better?"

"Y-ya." She shivered, then became warm. "If you get cold, tell me, ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:09 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion: "I always feel cold..."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:13 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Deruku didn't say anything, but hugged Zexion again. She held his hands. "Me too.... Me too...." She was snuggled up to his chest now, with eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:16 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Deruku didn't say anything, but hugged Zexion again. She held his hands. "Me too.... Me too...." She was snuggled up to his chest now, with eyes closed.

He looked down at her and had a soft smile on his face. He held her close.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:20 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She sighed. A small tear fell from her eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:21 pm
*fallen light are you still xigbar?*
sinthia aproches xigbar in her humman form  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:24 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She sighed. A small tear fell from her eye.

He saw the tear and wipped it off her face. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:29 pm
a_sweet_romantic

she walks up behind him and waves her hand over his head and his pony tail appered back "there you go"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:30 pm
FallenLight262

"I....... Know your pain..... But when I'm with you..." She paused, "I don't feel it." Deruku wrapped her arms around Zexion's neck, and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:33 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I....... Know your pain..... But when I'm with you..." She paused, "I don't feel it." Deruku wrapped her arms around Zexion's neck, and sighed again.

Zexion kissed her on the cheek.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:34 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic

she walks up behind him and waves her hand over his head and his pony tail appered back "there you go"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:36 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic

Xigbar: "Whoa!" He feels his pony tail. "How'd ya do that?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:38 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion kissed her on the cheek.

She looked up and smiled, then kissed him back. "I don't know about you... But....... I really like you...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff