Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:29 pm
Frost_12347
The most cheesiest scene I think is 4 when Leon is talking to Salazar and saying how they are family and leon responds saying "No thanks Bro."

lol nice... everyone has been murding RE DC on this page you pull out some RE4.. congrats  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:08 pm
In Dead Aim at the end when your finally killing the blob tyrant when Bruce finally kills him/her he says somthing like this
"Sorry there wasnt enough room on my dance car"

Ill get the correct one when i get back to my computer  

Captain Phantom

Dapper Phantom

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:52 am
In RE4 when Leon... Says the thing.... You pick which one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:50 am
The funniest/corniest one is leons one liner when the bell rings in the beginning and all the villagers go into the church and he says "where is every one going? Bingo?"
lol lol lol  

The Perfect situation

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:13 am
What about the ol' "She's like a part of me I can't let go..."
I expected them to just keep the camera on his face for about five seconds to watch him contemplate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:58 am
There are some that you missed in RE1. *nods* Or at least the REmake, I don't know about the original...>>

Chris: You killed them with your own dirty hands!
I was laughing so hard during that!!!

In CV:
Wesker: You have no idea how much I hate you Chris! *insert evil laughter*

The only reason I put this is because my friend really hates Chris becasue she says he's a retard, so when I was watching this, it was kind of hard to take it seriously when she was screaming "FINISH HIM!" >> And I'm like, "No! My Chris! heart "

Pretty much anything that Alfred or Steve says. ("FATHER!") ("MWEHEHEHEHE! *insert Alfie laughter here*") ("I'm sorry! That was all my fault!" Yes it was! I mean, you hit a conveniently located pipe of poison gas because you were too busy checking Claire out!) ("He won't come! You can't trust anyone!") ("It's much more reliable than any person!" "Than...people?")

Oh...and Rebecca and Billy...
Rebecca: I just want to know the truth. Did you kill 23 people? I won't judge you.
What the hell? It's like going up to your friend and asking, "By the way, are you a mass-murderer? I really don't care if you are or not, but I just want to know!"

(By the way, most of my quotes probably aren't right seeing as I did this from memory...><)  

saritasunshine

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 pm
"Oh and by the way take this lockpick. You'll find it useful as the master of unlocking."

"That was too close! You were almost a Jill's sandwich!"

Enough said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:38 pm
That thing that Leon said in RE4... Take your pick.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Like other people said, anything in Resident Evil Four.
I hate Resident Evil Four Leon. U:<

Now, I'm not really sure if this counts, but it was damn funny when he said it.
But in Umbrella's End (Chris and Jill's Russia file), when you hit a barrel and it exploded all the zombies around them, well Chris was all like
"Yeah!"
But it was really funny how he said it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:18 am
When Ashley says,"What? My father?" when Leon first saves her after he tells her that her father sent him to find her.No,the King of England.HELL YES YOUR FATHER,ASHLEY! STUPID b***h! (beats Ashley to a pulp) God,I hate her.  

karatechamp

ShadeuxMaraxus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Cheesiest scene....

RE2

Marvin" you have to rescue the survivors in the other rooms"

Marvin "here's my key card. It Will unlock the doors to the other rooms"

Marvin "Now Go"
Unessicary long pause...

Leon " But..."
Another long pause...

Marvin (pointing his empty gun) "JUST GO!"

Another long pause....

Leon " ok....but i'm coming back for you"

*LOCK  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:41 am
What about all the cheesy Outbreak lines?!

"Bob, where's your mind AT?!" -Mark
"RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111" -Greg
"If it's my a** or yours, then my a** will be the first out the door baby.." -Rodriguez  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:49 pm
"Kiss my a**, b***h!" -Jim...

I mean, seriously, WHO is he saying that to? Because as far as I can tell, he's talking to the other survivors, in which case, it makes him quite rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Ok this one is from Outbreak one, Hellfire. when David picks up the Radio "Hello? *paused* What now? *Pause again, like the dead Radio can for see the future* I dont Know what to do...*paused, (Maybe You can drop the dead Radio and go somewhere!) then he sets it down like its a bomb. It David you still ROCK! *throw wrench*... domokun xd xd xd xd xd  

Krav3n88

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:14 pm
How about the radio station DJ in Chronicles (RE3 section...where Jill goes into the RPD)? His decent into madness was very amusing. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff