Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:48 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia's Twilight Thorn started thrashing Heartless with it's big claws as her vines slashed at anything the Twilight couldn't get. Xia sat on her Twilight Thorn, grinning from ear to ear. "Alright, time to bring back the Organization." she said with a wicked grin.

Luther smiled wickedly. "Fire!" He yelled as the Destroyer opened its mouth and fired a white beam, which it raked across rows of Heartless, destroying them instantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:50 pm
((I have to go, but I'll be back on later at like 6:30 or so in my time.. ^^; ))

Xia smirked and just watched as her Twilight Thorn caused chaos to Olympus.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:25 pm
Sphinx-chan
((I have to go, but I'll be back on later at like 6:30 or so in my time.. ^^; ))

Xia smirked and just watched as her Twilight Thorn caused chaos to Olympus.

Luther joined the fray, slashing Heartless.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:32 pm
Xia gave a evil laugh as she commanded her vines to slash at the Heartless before her. "So so we just destroy them all I take it? What happens when we're finished?" she asked, looking to him now.  

Sphinx-chan

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm
Name- Riku (not from Kingdom Hearts I just like that name)

appearance- wears a black coat like the Organization 13 and has white spikey hair with green eyes

weapon- Keyblade aka Oathkeeper

Alliance- neutral

bio- He does what he wants and will be loyal when he wants to be. He wont take orders from anyone, but he always keeps his promise.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:58 pm
*Riku walks by grining then smiles as Oathkeeper apears in his hand* Oi  

RikusShadow

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:03 pm
Xia looked down to see some boy wielding a keyblade. "Hey, you're not like that Sora kid that attacked Organization XIII are yah?" she shouted down towards him, her Twilight stopping but her vines still attacking Heartless.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:30 am
Sphinx-chan
Xia looked down to see some boy wielding a keyblade. "Hey, you're not like that Sora kid that attacked Organization XIII are yah?" she shouted down towards him, her Twilight stopping but her vines still attacking Heartless.

Who is Sora? Eh *runs to aid her to defeat heartless* The name is Riku and you?  

RikusShadow

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:40 pm
"Xia." she replied with a grin as the boy helped her defeat some Heartless. "Thanks for the help." she said with a purr.

((I'm going to be gone for a week to my dad's and he doesn't have internet I think but we might go to my uncle's sometimes and he has internet so yeah.. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:45 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Xia." she replied with a grin as the boy helped her defeat some Heartless. "Thanks for the help." she said with a purr.

((I'm going to be gone for a week to my dad's and he doesn't have internet I think but we might go to my uncle's sometimes and he has internet so yeah.. ^^ wink )

Luther noticed the boy, losing his berserker state. "Thanks." He changed his weapon to Axel's chakrams.  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:05 am
Guardian_General
Sphinx-chan

((I'm going to be gone for a week to my dad's and he doesn't have internet I think but we might go to my uncle's sometimes and he has internet so yeah.. ^^ wink )

Luther noticed the boy, losing his berserker state. "Thanks." He changed his weapon to Axel's chakrams.

hmm no problem and you both are? *still holding Oathkeeper as I question them*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:23 pm
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
Sphinx-chan

"Luther. The last surviving member of the Organization. Number Zero."  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:51 pm
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
Sphinx-chan

Organization 13 eh? Hmm so your a Nobody correct?? Are you still trying to kill Sora?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:10 am
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
Sphinx-chan

Organization 13 eh? Hmm so your a Nobody correct?? Are you still trying to kill Sora?

"I'm human." Luther said, not facing him.  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:48 am
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
Sphinx-chan

"I'm human." Luther said, not facing him.

All right then but the organization is still after him right?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff