Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:06 am
ShadeuxMaraxus
In CVX when the Zombie Dr. gets out of the bag and is eating the other guy and gore-ing him with the scalpel....That or when you read the file in the first Resident Evil Survivor about how Tyrants are made......and RE3 when you turn the corner in the alley and Brad busts trought the door all loud and the zombies are hauling a** at you.
*Sighs* Those poor children.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:30 pm
Colmillos startle me pretty good I mean I know there exact spawn points but I cant help jumping everytime one pops out of a hedge I usually waste a bunch of incendiary grenades on them to get it over with as fast as I can I hate killing them because wolves are my favorite animals :[
Also Iron Maidens are creepy along with Novistadors.  

Indie Jesus

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:27 am
Probably one of my earliest RE moments.

You are running down that greenish hallway in RE1 and a hunter runs out from a corner with it's arms in the air and does that crazy shriek. A cheap scare, but it worked.

Not the freakiest moment but it got me pretty good as a kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:54 am
Two words, LEECH PEOPLE. *shudders* I hate them. HATE. LOATHE. DESPISE. *shudders* They're just so...*twitches* Awful.

Bandersnatchers annoy me. I just hate them. I don't know why. I just do. I scream and run everytime I see them.

Uh...Oh. And crimson heads. x___X I stopped playing RE:make for a while because I knew there were crimson heads everywhere. It was bad.

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:16 am
The only thing I hate more than leech people is the music that plays when they're around. I don't know why, but I find it unbearably annoying. So much so that I'm not even scared, because I'm too focused on how annoying the music is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:54 pm
Lol, the Leech music is terribly annoying I agree. The first time I heard it I was like "D: Whut the hell!".

Although I still get freaked out from the Regenerator music and the sounds they made... I dunno why, but they freaked the hell outta me.

Though those are NOTHING compared to the enemies in Silent Hill: 0rigins. I just love when the nurses are waiting in front of the door you just opened... emo  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 pm
Resident Evil needed (I say needed because it has no future, as far as I'm concerned)... Needed more dark corners and alcoves. I mean, imagine you walk by a corner and just as you are, a zombie quietly creeps out and grabs at you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:59 am
While that's a good idea, Zombies have -always- made noise. I mean, when I first started to play, and I heard the groaning I'd be all like "OMFG WHERE IS IT?!!" That added to the charm, imo.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:32 am
Geez, if I'm getting so many good ideas, maybe I SHOULD be working on a zombie horror game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 am
Yeah because you know what should be done and how. biggrin You'll be head of the company. XD  

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:52 pm
Well, Bio, we've been saying that for over a year now. If you do develop a Zombie game, you've got the guild behind you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:55 pm
Alright... Who wants to be my programmer? Anyone? Anyone? I thought not. crying  

Biohazard EXTREME

chel_cee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:37 pm
Well, if there is ever a clown at some point in any of the RE games. I'm fricken dropping the controller and running to my mommy like a little chicken.
gonk gonk gonk gonk ...scarey CLOWWN!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 am
When you first see the licker guy in 2 or in Code Veronica when the Bandersnatch smashes the guys head against the glass.  

Spierred

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 am
Spierred
When you first see the licker guy in 2 or in Code Veronica when the Bandersnatch smashes the guys head against the glass.

It wasn't a bandersnatch that smashed his head against the glass, it was an Albanoid.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff