Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:52 am
Naph laughed and took the book, his eyes zipped side to side as he skimmed down the page. His grin widened and his eyes sparkled, "interesting..." he said quietly. He handed the book back, "you read any other type of books?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:49 pm
*She shock her head.* These books got me by when I was alone. I have always read them and these are the only ones I read. *She looked at her stomck and put her hand on it then shock her head. She was getting worried, she hadn't had her period in awhile. She knew he didn't want a child and she knew she wouldn't be able to kill it. She just really hoped she wasn't pregnate. She didn't want to scare him off like she had so many before.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:44 am
He nodded, and he reached over taking her hand, squeezing it gently. "i dont read much" he sighed, "never did have much time." he chuckled. He noticed the movement of her hand, and curiously his eyes flicked to her face. He shrugged it off and sat back, slowly closes his eyes, sinking lower in the chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:33 pm
*She walked over and sat down on his lap. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She listened softly to his heart beat and wondered to herself what would happen if she did tell him. She hated not telling him what was bothering her but she knew it would be better. She didn't want to worry him if it were true. Just then the door opened and another female walked into the bar. Alies lifted up her head and saw that it was her daughter. She smiled over at her.* Hello Diana, nice of you to come home.

*She looked over at her mother in another man's arms and sighed. She did not know why she could never stay with a man. She glanced out toward the tree, Drake was the cloest father that stayed. She missed him. She looked at the new man. She wasn't going to get close to him. Not untill she knew he was going to stay.* Whos that?

*Alies stood up and walked over to her.* That is Naph. He wanted to meet you.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:28 am
He embrased her softly, kissed the top of her head. He smiled contently. He noticed the girl who entered and looked down at Alies quizzically. As she spoke, he relaxed a little and watched Diana carefully. He spotted the doubt in her eyes, and maybe a hint of mistrust. He expected it might be like that. He smiled at her, "Hey" he said, waving with a small motion of his hand at his introduction. "you ok?" he asked, making conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:22 am
*Diana raised an eye brow at him and rolled her eyes.* Yeah, I'm fine. *With that she ran upstairs to her room and laid down on her bed.*

*Alies sighed and looked back at Naph.* She misses Drake. He was the closest person she had to a father. She was very depressed, I'm afraid she might still be.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:47 am
As she ran out, he looked up at Alies. He nodded slowly, "Takes a long time to get over these things.." he said quietly. "She'll get used to me i guess. Its not like I'm going anywhere is it?" he laughed and smiled at her.

((How old is Diana btw? cant remember.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:38 am
I'm letting you decide if you want to leave or not. I'm not leaving you. *She kissed his lips then suddenly got up and ran into the bathroom. She wasn't feeling well and only knew that ment one thing. She sighed deeply and looked into the mirror. She knew Naph would catch on but she still didn't want to tell him. She washed her hands and came out then walked back over to him.*

((18 ))  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:54 am
"I told you before, I'm not leaving." he stated with a nod of his head. He laughed and held her closer. She made him jump when she leapt up and zipped out the door. When she returned he raised an eyebrow at her curiously. "Got the runs?" he joked, "are you ok?" he then asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:22 am
*She nodded and cuddled close to him.* Yeah. I just rememebered something thats all. *She kissed his lips softly and laid her head on his chest. She loved him, why was she lying to him? He didn't deserve this...it was his child after all. Why was she so worried that he was going to leave her? She got up and went behind the counter for something to drink. She saw the wiskey and was about to grab it but thought better and put on a pot of tea. She did not want to harm her baby even if he was going to leave her. She held the tea cup in her hand tightly and looked up at him. She had to tell him. She took a deep breath and looked down.* Naph....I'm.....pregnate. *She said sowly  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:04 am
He nodded softly and kissed her back. He watched her get up, "You cant sit still today can you?" he said smiling at her. He saw the look on her face before she spoke and his smile drained from his face, he was about to ask what was wrong when she answered anyway. Conflicting emotions hit him all at the same time. His mind screamed run, get out of there, two lives at danger now, three if Diana was included. He glanced at the door .. it was only a few meters away, he could stroll out in a few steps and be gone ...... But his heart was saying stay.. He realised he hadn't answered and he looked over to her. His lips formed a smile again, "..we need to fix me as soon as possible..." he said quietly, he got up and rushed over to her, embrasing her softly. "I told you, i'm not leaving you."..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:08 am
*She sighed softly and laid her head in his chest. She could tell he wanted to run, she knew he didn't want a child. This was all her fault and he was staying just for her. She pulled away from him and turned her back toward him.* You want to run. Naph, I can see it in your eyes. You do not have to stay, I've taken care of children on my own I can handle it.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:12 am
"I'm not going to lie to you, i thought about it.. but I love you too much." He explained. "Its not that i didnt want a child, but i wanted to be sure i cant harm it .. or you .. or anyone." he sidestepped round her, and tipped her chin up. "I love you Alies." he said, and kissed her on the lips tenderly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:15 am
*She wrapped her arms around his body and closed her eyes as they kissed. She loved the feeling of his body close to hers, it helped calm her down. She didn't want to lose him, why did she do this to him? She felt guilty. She broke the kiss then looked down.* I'm sorry I did this to you.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:22 am
He stroked her hair, "You did this? You havent done anything! Its not your fault." he said, and kissed the top of her head, "it took two of us if i recall." he laughed, "we have a while yet, we just need to sort out a safe arrangement for me.." he said quietly.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff