Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:02 pm
MasterHan
Jacquelyn simply followed Miso without a word. Along the way out, she grabbed the Swordsman woman, and dragged her along with her. " C'mon now, you're comin with me...We can negotiate that rather vague detail along the way to the clothing store...unfortunately."

Grins rather widely at her new "friend" of sorts Jac. "You know it's very simple what I want you to do, and that's go on a date with my new friend Miso here. That way we can get you adjusted to your new body better, and you'll be with a guy who's half girl, making it an easier transition for your first day. A rather pretty guy at that." Smirking to herself, she really hoped that her little toys would play along with her deliciously amusing game. It wasn't often she had the chance to do something like this. "After all, I do speak from experience with other travelers that I have met in my days." ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:16 pm
"WHAT?!" Jacquelyn shrieked, " He's my BOSS of all people! Besides, I'm still a guy on the inside! If anything it'd just be a 'guys night out'." The very thought of her dating Miso is a catastrophic one. Afterall, what happened last time when they got a little out of hand slightly contributed to the release of two very powerful beings...  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:28 pm
"Oh I will admit to the fact that you are a guy on the inside...yet you are still a girl as well. That much is obvious from your name change alone. Although if you don't want to date Miso, I'm sure you could date Xio or that other guy back where we came from." Smiling innocently at Jacq. "This is all for you my friend, to help you get fully connected with your new body, so your mind doesn't keep short-circuiting, which will only get worse as time goes on. I've seen similar cases where people are driven insane between the clash of their old and new minds..." ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:33 pm
"Bah...I'll think about it." Jacquelyn said, with an un-nerving voice. " Besides, I don't really want to get too connected to my new body. I'm switching this one out with a Male one as soon as it becomes available. For you see, if I get connected too much with this one, then I'll long to be a woman forever! Which I just don't see happening..."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:41 pm
Narrowing her eyes at Jacq she frowns at her. "Are you saying that there is something rather terrible with being a woman? I'll have you know that being a woman is FAR better then being a man, and I consider it a great insult that you'd shed your wonderful female body so quickly. To be female is to be of the superior sex..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 pm
"Well played friend." said The lich King stepping in after Mr. Black. He then procedes forward, a confident smile spreading across his face.

'They can hand over the book, or be over run by the wrestless spirits of the living dead. The choice will be theirs.' he thought, projecting it to his two companions (one of which still hadn't entered the building).

THe Lich king steped forward, and without looking up to see if anyone was their to notice, held up one hand and snaped his fingers. The sound to that of a loud gong, which resounded throught the building. "No whats a man got to do for help?" he asked rhetoricly.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:18 am
"Because they can, Boss." Allan replied, considering he himself had done similar (in the excess of power used) things to destroy. "They've never had to worry about running low, so they don't." The winged man shrugged and curled his fingers, flexing them. "I wish..." But he didn't finish the sentence. Instead, he gritted his teeth and began putting things away as the cracks in the floor vanished and things returned to normal. He was a Summon, a Destroyer. It didn't really matter what he wanted to do, because it was always what is summoner wished, and when not summoned, as he was now, he was... weak... He ignored the gong like snap for a very long minute before looking up from his work as he stretched, and blinked.
"Ah. What can we do for you?" As though he hadn't known the man was there.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:37 pm
klausolas
Himiko gave a small bow to Daisuke.
"Nice to meet you. Sooo how do I get a liobrary card and what's it for. I've never had one before. Is it nice?"
She shuddered a bit as her wings vanished back into her back.
"Sorry about that I just didn't want them to get in the way. Anyway I know libraries are used for research but what kind of materials are in this library?"
Because things are the way they are. . .

"Well. . .", Daisuke sighed and looked up - possibly thinking of how a library card might be best described to someone who haven't seen one. "A library card is a card that lets you use any of our books or research materials such as maps, atlas and magazines. It's something like a secret password or letter of permission of some sort. That way, we can identify who borrows and who doesn't return our things. It's not as if we don't like people to use it, but it's more like we want people to return it to us so other people can use it too. And for your question of 'is it nice' I guess we should have a tour on what you can do to your card after we have you registered - what do you say to that?"

Daisukie smiled and tapped his foot where a small hole crumbled away from the library wall. The distortion hole linked the outside to the more peaceful side of the lobby none of the insiders had caused chaos yet. It was obviously made to avoid an unpleasant sight should they entered the main door. "This way please. . .", he ushered her into the hole where she could see a set of three plush leather couches with a pairing elegant glass table. "Have a seat. I'll just need to ask you some questions and fill up a form, a picture taken and it's all set."

The hole was made to collapse whenever the two of them had actually entered the premises.

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:55 pm
the cloaked form called back his summon and chorteled at the idiots departure
"A Castle from Hell...Very Sloppy Summoning.
If It Was Me I would Have Used Less Energy And Summoned Demons To Build Me A New One
"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:46 pm
He pondered if the library would even willingly part with the Cursed Apocraph, there were once more than 5 copies in the world, but for good reason many a cleric, fearful or righteous ruler, had destroyed it, usually by dousing the tome in holy oil, and burning it in a fire. He only knew this because the still living blood of a demon of the legion of Azazel was required to pen the damned thing.

He remembered watching as the host demon in hell, captured by Beelzebub's, being tortured by Lillith herself, suddenly writhed in fury and died, before she could extract any knowledge of the location of Alastor's forces, who were under Azazel's army. Although it was satisfying to all that such filth died, Alastor's forces overran the city of Dis later that evening, resulting in a massacre of Beelzebub's broods in the city. They later found out the damned high priestess of the Uluruk tribe had destroyed the tome tied to the demon they were interrogating. Using the oil to prevent the demon from manifesting from the book and escaping into the mortal realm, and then using fire to destroy the physical component.

The high priestess later got her comeuppance. The attempts to corrupt her with incubi were failures. At least until they realized the were going about it the wrong way and sent her a succubus. The discovery of the so-called holy priestess with a demon sent the tribe into chaos, and led to internal conflict. After which they were destroyed by a neighboring tribe sensing weakness.

He then realized his journey back to hell would not be easy, as any portal to hell would most likely materialize in Azazel territory. He did not trust what Ronwe said earlier at all. Filthy legions of Azazel are as untrustowrthy as they come.

However, he was a demon, and his powers were most likely above the mortal rabble flitting to and fro in this building, should resistance arise.

His ears detected someone saying something about enslaving demons to build a castle for him as chattel labor. For a fraction of a second his rage enveloped him, and his hand's disguise was undone, revealing a very large knife, about 4 feet long and one foot wide. But only for a fraction of a second. Only a humminbird would have noticed.

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:24 pm
"Calm yourself." said the Lich king "You demons give of quite an aura when you feel any strong emotion." he whispered before walking forward. "Yes, as a matter of fact you can. You see, I'm looking for a certain book." The Lich King non-chelauntly examined his illusionary hand to make things seem normal, "I do believe it goes by the name of, The Cursed Apocraph. If you have it, I do ask that you let me burrow it." he continued as if there was nothing abnormal in his request.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:15 pm
"I think he meant 'borrow'. As in take it away from here for a little bit to read it's contents and so on. And then later return it when it's contents have been understood."  

Kokuwagata

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces