Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:31 pm
I think I'm the only one in the whole SDC community who actually likes Komaki. gonk xp I'm still rooting for Haine though, she's too loveable. ^^; But is it me or... well, there's two Shizumasas and two sisters. Maybe it'll work itself out... or something. Just a thought. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:10 pm
komaki is okay, i donno, she's just bothering me. >_< i hope she gives up on fake shizun. i like him. komaki can go with real one. im rooting for fake Shizunxhaine. heart FOREVER~ lol.

but im sure it'll be like real shizun and komaki. arina-chi's manga works out in the end, it always does. (well, taking eichi out, of course. well...in his case, it kinda worked out? sweatdrop lol)  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:14 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
komaki is okay, i donno, she's just bothering me. >_< i hope she gives up on fake shizun. i like him. komaki can go with real one. im rooting for fake Shizunxhaine. heart FOREVER~ lol.

but im sure it'll be like real shizun and komaki. arina-chi's manga works out in the end, it always does. (well, taking eichi out, of course. well...in his case, it kinda worked out? sweatdrop lol)

Yeah xd I noticed how she always pairs her characters with someone in the end biggrin (well... minus Tanaka-san from Full Moon wo Sagashite sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:17 am
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Yeah xd I noticed how she always pairs her characters with someone in the end biggrin (well... minus Tanaka-san from Full Moon wo Sagashite sweatdrop )
well those are side charas. and i kinda feel bad right now, i really forgot who he was. lol. i still cant remember. is it that mangager guy? the one who was going against aoi? (is really ashamed) gods, and i call myself a fan. sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:41 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

well those are side charas. and i kinda feel bad right now, i really forgot who he was. lol. i still cant remember. is it that mangager guy? the one who was going against aoi? (is really ashamed) gods, and i call myself a fan. sweatdrop

sweatdrop It's alright Kaze-san. I forgot too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:28 am
I got ch10 up. 3nodding hopefully akutenshi didnt get it before i did because...i spent loads of time on it. lol. xd  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:24 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I got ch10 up. 3nodding hopefully akutenshi didnt get it before i did because...i spent loads of time on it. lol. xd

YAYYY~ *hugs you to "death"*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:15 pm
Really? Did you translate it too?

Anyway, I was told by a friend of mine that in Ch 13, Komaki actually loves Haine! It was quite a surprise though...

HainexShizun 4ever!!!!!!!!  

Hanako Tsukiyama

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:15 pm
Hanako Tsukiyama
Really? Did you translate it too?

Anyway, I was told by a friend of mine that in Ch 13, Komaki actually loves Haine! It was quite a surprise though...

HainexShizun 4ever!!!!!!!!

Ug, I want to read the next chapter so badly. crying I guess we'll see...

... Geeze, I haven't been here in forever... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:07 pm
I think Tanaka-san was the maid in FM.

mrgreen Whee! Chapter 10! Thank you!
I doubt akutenshi will get it up anytime soon. How long has it been since they updated?  

Jinnyb

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:03 am
hehe. anyone have ch10 they want to give me? xd the SDC.tk site wont work fo me for some odd reason. through AIM is most appreciated. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:18 am
Where can I get some scans from SDC?  

PrincessRyoko

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:28 pm
PrincessRyoko
Where can I get some scans from SDC?
well, the un-released ch8 and 9 by akutenshi, you can reach at the announcement page on this guild. ^^ Ch8 i think is announcemnt #4 and the ch9 is announcement 15? i think....but i warn you, its not a good translation.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:21 pm
Jinnyb
I think Tanaka-san was the maid in FM.

mrgreen Whee! Chapter 10! Thank you!
I doubt akutenshi will get it up anytime soon. How long has it been since they updated?
I'm pretty sure it's been more than 2 months since their last update on SDC. I wonder what's taking so long. =/  

Froggy Furnishings

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:22 pm
I used to know a good place to download and read Arina Tanemura's manga's but they shut down. ;____; It was a really nice place too. And they had good translation.  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff