Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:26 am
"Well actually I need someone to enter Cronos's base. There are a few civilians he took with him as servants and I need you to free one. My sister. Her name is Euryale. I think she was recieving some special training but I wouldn't know what. I haven't seen her since our solar system was destroyed." He sighed.

"About your pendant. I think it belonged to a Sailor Senshi. It will allow you to infiltrate just about anywhere you want unseen. It also has some plant growth properties. I tried it out a little before. It uses alot of energy but you could make an entire rose garden in minutes if you wanted to." He stopped realizing she might actually catch on that he was the owner. "I found it on a battlefield. Its owner had died."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:37 pm
"THe owner died?" Dream placed her hands over the pendant she recieved. "I shall cherish this and use it in honor of the senshi who owned it."

Ceres looked at Dream with saddened eyes. He then whinced and fell to his knees. He growled as he changed back into his fox form.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:09 pm
Charon had just barely finished placing the pendant around her neck when an unexpected visitor appeared in the room. It was someone she had never seen before, and even though she had no clue if this person was friend or foe she couldn't help but feel the gentle aura emitting from him. Millions of questions were racing through her mind to ask him, though when she opend her mouth she found she couldn't speak, as a sense of confusion over came her.

The questions in her mind kept multiplying, though once he turned his attention to her they all disappeared. A curious expression formed on her face, which turned to one of surprise when he suddenly reappeared infront of her. She found herself nearly stumbling over backwards, if she hadn't caught herself in time. Her face was growing red with each comment he made as well from a mixture of embarrsement and annoyance. She found herself growing even more quiet, as she listend to conversation between him and Dream.

"Before any of us agree to help you out, what is your name and what exactly did you mean by one us is this so called guest of honor?" She asked, as she air quoted the words guest of honor when she had said it. At the moment she was more or less looking for an answer for her second question. If one of them was needed for something they could be put into potential danger, but that seemed to be happening a lot lately anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:14 am
"My name? Telling you wouldn't help you do anything anyways. Names are meaningless for the living. As for the guest of honor." He put his palms on the wall and turned to look at Dream.

"I simply know someone who loves it when people get the edge on those he hates. You were the one who beat Hyperion a while back, little girl? He'd want to return the favor. Linus was always like that." He mumbled the last part under his breath.

"Anyways you two should get going, you have alot to prepare for." He smirked then his face contorted to a pained grimace.  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:12 am
Dream had picked up Ceres and held him in her arms the way a child might hold a stuffed animal while Charon and the visitor spoke. Her cheeks turned a slight pink as the man looked at her while he spoke. She turned to Charon. "I suppose we should get going..."

Ceres sniffed the air as he noticed the man's facial expression change. "Are you alright?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff