Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
RESIDENT EVIL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:06 pm
"Wait a second since you were injected with the T-virus won't you end up one of them? If you do we will end up having to do something drastic."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:06 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
...........*arkward silence for a while except for gunfire and the moaning of the undead* so what were you going to tell me before sweatdrop

"what do you think of our team?" she quaried
((brb in like half an hour er so g2g take a shower))
((kay)) they can be a pain in the a** sometime twisted but they can get the job done 3nodding why you asking sweatdrop * shoots another one in the head* 12-34 your in the lead sweatdrop

"okay just wondering" she shoots twice "heh 35-12"
s**t your good but still why didnt you tell me to begin with* gets machine gun and kills three* 15-35

"tell you what before?" she shoots once and two fall "37-15"  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:12 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
...........*arkward silence for a while except for gunfire and the moaning of the undead* so what were you going to tell me before sweatdrop

"what do you think of our team?" she quaried
((brb in like half an hour er so g2g take a shower))
((kay)) they can be a pain in the a** sometime twisted but they can get the job done 3nodding why you asking sweatdrop * shoots another one in the head* 12-34 your in the lead sweatdrop

s**t your good but still why didnt you tell me to begin with* gets machine gun and kills three* 15-35

forget it talk2hand your evil scream domokun * tries to shoot the left overs* 20-37 and an empty machine gun stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

forget it talk2hand your evil scream domokun * tries to shoot the left overs* 20-37 and an empty machine gun stressed

"anything new?" she shoots twice again this time not looking and got one last undead she laughed a bit then stoped and droped her gun put one hand on her head  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:18 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"anything new?" she shoots twice again this time not looking and got one last undead she laughed a bit then stoped and droped her gun put one hand on her head
whats wrong bloodlust sweatdrop ... s**t dont tell me its starting stressed * puts her down and looks into her eyes* show me your eyes now  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

whats wrong bloodlust sweatdrop ... s**t dont tell me its starting stressed * puts her down and looks into her eyes* show me your eyes now

she look into his eyes her eyes were blood shot she droped her head down and put her hand to her head "it hurts...so ...bad"  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:26 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

she look into his eyes her eyes were blood shot she droped her head down and put her hand to her head "it hurts...so ...bad"
* takes a trnqulizer from his belt and injects it into her* this should help for a little bit but i cant give this stuff to you all the time okay confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:30 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

* takes a trnqulizer from his belt and injects it into her* this should help for a little bit but i cant give this stuff to you all the time okay confused

"okay....but we need to get out of here ...a..s..a..p" she sounded weak  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:34 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*picks her up agian and begins to walk up until he finally gets to a flight of stairs*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*picks her up agian and begins to walk up until he finally gets to a flight of stairs*

as they reach the curch basement finnaly she softly wispers to him"thank you"  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:16 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

wink no problem  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

wink no problem

"now we just have to find Reints" she was still wispering the actul basement was tourch lit but big and had alot of walls  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:28 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

wink no problem

"now we just have to find Reints" she was still wispering the actul basement was tourch lit but big and had alot of walls
yeah in this labryth sweatdrop ((that would be better if he was actually on))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

wink no problem

((yea well i guess we wait do you like dane cook?))
lets rest for a bit seems safe here  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:41 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

wink no problem

((yea well i guess we wait do you like dane cook?))
lets rest for a bit seems safe here
i was watching him yesterday LOL  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas