Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:30 pm
But... I just looked at some of our intros...

It's like we've become a Soup Kitchen and Home for Wayward Preteen/Early Teenage Whinykids.

gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:13 am
This has been said so many times
So, I made an introduction thread.
It was deleted.
And I feel like a dummy.
But anyway, since this is the place...
*introducesmuhself*
I'm Kardia, I'm 18.
I'm an idiot, seriously.
I'm an a*****e.
I love Fall Out Boy.
I love Punk.
I love my friends girlfriend.
She loves me back.
We dewit.
And thats wrong.
But I don't care.
I disappoint myself.

that I'm not sure if it matters

Unserviceable Prophet

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:50 am
Isel
But... I just looked at some of our intros...

It's like we've become a Soup Kitchen and Home for Wayward Preteen/Early Teenage Whinykids.

gonk

The only intro part you need to include, is some bands you like, if they do that they are in. I know how it seems, but we can show them the light side of the force before they settle in their ways.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:02 pm
Hey <3!

My Names Devin Nikolia Rose. (Weird name huh? eek )
You can call me Nick or Dev, wuteva...

Im 16, Im a sophomore in high school, uhm Ill post a pic or something sometime, but I have dark hair, Im tall and stuff, wear glassess or contacts
(Depends if IM in the mood to make my eyes bleed in the morning) blaugh

But Uh yea, Im in two bands, one really sucks

Fozzy Bear: Orly?
Nick: rly

Its called SYN/N:ERROR its an industrial band, Then Im in a screamo Band called Tylenolmonday.

Some of my Favorite Bands include Breath of autumn (Local)
Premature Burial(local) From First to last, Slipknot, Brand New, MXPX, 14 year old girls, Dir En Grey, Miyavi, Antic cafe...ect..ect

"Yo Dont label me Foo, I aint a can o'soup!" Nah Idc if you do or not.
But one thing, ....I was making out with peter parker and he bit me and now Im all radioactive and shiz! And Gay...

Oh and Rellik San, its nice to see another Westwood games Fan (Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Tiberuin sun) If you have the games, drop me a line, we should play online sometime <3  

Pixel Smut

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shinu_ka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:42 pm
Names Lloyd Allen, i'm 18 and I live in the North West of England. Currently studying I.T at college with a part time job at my local super market >_>

I like anime/manga but meh. Fave Bands are Trivium, Dir en Grey, 36 Crazyfists, I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN, Gazette, SCREW, Girugamesh, D'espairsRay, (quite a few japanese bands...) Moi Dix Mois, Stone Sour, Shadows Fall. Some others that I can't remember...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Hi, my name is Matt.
I am 17 years old.
I was born in New Jersey, and was shipped to my current residence in Georgia a few years ago, where I am classified as a mofo homo.
I love it here. heart

Since everyone's on the topic, I’ve never been a cutter and never plan to be. I prefer punches, but let’s not get into that. I’ve been smoking for two years now and I am currently trying to stop.
It’s going alright.

Enough pity facts, my hobbies are writing, piano, lacrosse, and drawing.

I love to read mostly autobiographical, science fiction, horror, and fantasy books with maybe a philosophical book in between.

And I take pleasure in song writing and reading manga.

I’ll add a picture later.

Edit: My picture.

User Image

Placeo

[.Darkness.Falls.]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:24 pm
Hii-x
I'm kirsty, you can't really shorten it but yeahh....I love the name sky.
I live in a chavvy town in England.
But I am not a chav. But I am not emo, though I get called emo all the time. I have never cut in my life, although I like playing with sharp things...I cant handle blood. I'm currently quite depressed. I'm not a very interesting person. I own 3 guitars but I really cant play any. I have definetley thought about cutting. I am bi and proud =] I like bands like; FOB, MCR, AAR, AFI [heh i'm going for abbreviated bands] P!ATD and random things like that... =]
Thats about it.
Feel free to pm me at any time (=

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:12 pm
June_Tears
Hi, my name is Matt.
I am 17 years old.
I was born in New Jersey, and was shipped to my current residence in Georgia a few years ago, where I am classified as a mofo homo.
I love it here. heart

Since everyone's on the topic, I’ve never been a cutter and never plan to be. I prefer punches, but let’s not get into that. I’ve been smoking for two years now and I am currently trying to stop.
It’s going alright.

Enough pity facts, my hobbies are writing, piano, lacrosse, and drawing.

I love to read mostly autobiographical, science fiction, horror, and fantasy books with maybe a philosophical book in between.

And I take pleasure in song writing and reading manga.

I’ll add a picture later.

Edit: My picture.

User Image

You have my sympathy mate, your going to get pounced on and raped by 13 year old anime fangirls here.

On a serious note, a science fiction fan? Ever read anything by E.E. "Doc." Smith?  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Rellik San

You have my sympathy mate, your going to get pounced on and raped by 13 year old anime fangirls here.

On a serious note, a science fiction fan? Ever read anything by E.E. "Doc." Smith?

Oh God kill me now. 13 year olds... (This is a very serious matter.)

Kidding, I'm safe while on my computer. Right? Right...

The Lensman series carved a huge chunk of science fiction into my life. I seriously can categorize my life from before Smith and a life after Smith. Well, metaphorically speaking. He doesn't have a religion afterall. Maybe a cult but... Nice to meet another sci-fi fan who doesn't automatically run arms outstretched to Anakin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Shinu_ka
Names Lloyd Allen, i'm 18 and I live in the North West of England. Currently studying I.T at college with a part time job at my local super market >_>

I like anime/manga but meh. Fave Bands are Trivium, Dir en Grey, 36 Crazyfists, I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN, Gazette, SCREW, Girugamesh, D'espairsRay, (quite a few japanese bands...) Moi Dix Mois, Stone Sour, Shadows Fall. Some others that I can't remember...

Wow, I think im in love <333

Not really, lol But Great Band Selections!! Listen to Antic Cafe?
Kagerou? Kozi? Vidoll? Lol XD Someone else who likes Japanese bands Woot!  

Pixel Smut

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:18 am
June_Tears
Rellik San

Oh God kill me now. 13 year olds... (This is a very serious matter.)

Kidding, I'm safe while on my computer. Right? Right...

The Lensman series carved a huge chunk of science fiction into my life. I seriously can categorize my life from before Smith and a life after Smith. Well, metaphorically speaking. He doesn't have a religion afterall. Maybe a cult but... Nice to meet another sci-fi fan who doesn't automatically run arms outstretched to Anakin.
....Well look at my profile, none of us are safe. D:

Haha, I know what you mean, I actually saw the anime before I knew about the books, that was back when I was 7, I started reading the books when I was 10. Its amazing. I know what you mean about the star wars fans though, I like it and all, but it just isn't as good as people make out. Personally I've become quite fond of cult sci-fi films that about 3 people in the world have seen like 'Enemy Mine'.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:19 am
PolyRoze
Shinu_ka

Does anyone listen to Japanese bands that aren't either cheesy pop or part of the VK scene?

Aside from me and Isel.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:26 am
Rellik San
....Well look at my profile, none of us are safe. D:

Haha, I know what you mean, I actually saw the anime before I knew about the books, that was back when I was 7, I started reading the books when I was 10. Its amazing. I know what you mean about the star wars fans though, I like it and all, but it just isn't as good as people make out. Personally I've become quite fond of cult sci-fi films that about 3 people in the world have seen like 'Enemy Mine'.

Ha ha ha. Your comments are 60% estrogen abundant the other 40% from Chaos. That's quite hilarious.

Ugh, it's horrible how bad Star Wars screwed me over. The books were decent, interesting, and the first "Luke, I am your father" movie was alright. I could live with that being a part of the sci-fi world. But no, they just had to make the RotS portray an f-ing baby Anakin the female population could just sit and 'fawn' over. That killed it for me.

"Aw, his mommy just died and now he's 'hiding' his sadness by making some thing. He's so strong. Omg, he's crying. He's sooo sensitive. I think I'll go orgasm now." Quite sad and dissapointing when girls from school are saying they like Star Wars when they've only seen RotS and clearly don't even know that Sky turns into Darth Vader. But, hey, what's a guy do?

Enemy Mine, I found it a bit cliche but enjoyable. It's one of the firsts I would recommend to anyone curiously exploring sci-fi. I don't really have many real sci-fi fans around me, so I'm no expert on the underground sci-fi films to warn you now. My all-time favorites are usually well known e.g. GATTACCA, Metropolis, The Matrix (as in only the first one), Invasion of the Body Snatchers, etc.

Any recommendations?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:43 am
Cheerio and a Fruit Loop to all!

My name is Orion, Orion Valentine.
People call me Oreo, which is cool, cause' I love em!
(Milk loves me, I'm it's favorite cookie)

I like Alternitive Rock, Rap annoys me.
(Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance,
PaPa Roach, Breaking Benjamin, and Gorrilaz
all make me squeal with joy.)

I like cats and rabbits, they are oh, so cute.
Jack Skellington is like a God..

And if it matters, I am straight!

Thats Orion in a Nutshell!

3nodding

Orion Valentine

Shinu_ka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:58 am
PolyRoze
Shinu_ka

Thanks lover lol

Kagerou have some good songs, I heard they were (going to?) split up... High and mighty color have some songs i like, and a new band I found the other day, SOBUT are pretty good. I've heard of Antic Cafe and Vidoll, never listened to them though... BUCK TICK, now they are awesome.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games