Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:30 pm
The lich king sheathed the blade contentedly, his plains might just work. However, he became more aware of the missing folowers. He rubed his brow, the dry skin pulling just slightly, and adresed the mist of spirits.

"Where exactly have those fools gone of to now?"

"They went for vengance against the ISA, it is a long story... we shall inform you..." A cluster of spirits distinguished itself and began to wisper into his ear. A deep frown creased his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:57 pm
Hey, Hasmat want to spar?

What?

X seperates form Hasmat

Come on

You're kidding, right?

Nope

she kicks him in the face, Hasmat sweaps his arm only to have it grabbed and thrown, sending him into a mosoliem.  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 am
The Helicopter landed and Desta Hopped out. "Now to find Hasmat and the one mage..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 am
blin climbed out shakily grabbing the ground "i thought it was a car..." he sniffles and takes off his trunk for a minute and sits there resting.
the trunk spits out a card into blins hand
Slypt
"this is the third one so far, why does it keep doing that?"  

Blight_of_Luca

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:34 pm
Hasmat and X sees the helcopter fuses together, (pops his back), and hops in front of desta  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:01 pm
The Lich King turns to see the new arivals, and a frown croses his face. "Todays just frought with excitement isn't it." the cloud of spirits desperses, having divulged the information.

"Troubling indeed..." he hung the dimension cutting blade at his side.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Sin thought it was time to leave so he stood and sliped away from the burial grounds and toawrds someplace more quieter.

((The Artisans District))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:59 pm
"Hello Hasmat. The mage we are looking for should be somewhere around here... I've heard he used to live in darkness and now works for the light so it might work..." Desta said to Hasmat.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:17 pm
Well let's hope that we have better luck than me alone

Hey!

Er...us alone...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:55 pm
The mage they were looking for was a miser even though he worked for the light, even on the best days he kept to himself in an abandoned tomb on the outscirts of the Necropolis.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:58 pm
HasmatX follows desta  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:04 pm
From the darkness slid a gang of zombies, and the lich king aproached the two from behind. "Now, what are two mortals doing defiling this hollowed ground." he punctuated his presence by jabing his walking stick hard into the ground.

He had over heared there conversation, but did not want them to find the grave they sought. The man they had in mind had long ago passed near fully into the next life, and to bring back his spirit and body now would cause unimaginable suffering on his soul.

"What busines do you have here?" he asked harshly, the fog obscuring his vision so that he could not sdiscerne who it was...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:39 pm
Trying to keep an undead from suffering a horrible fate. Who asks?

looking at the blob of dark shapes in the fog  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:03 am
blin steps back keeping his trunk sitting on the ground behind him he clutches his club nervously "this all worries me miss desta"  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:23 pm
The Lich king laughs, he may not be able to descern the shape, but he could certainly recognize the voice.

"And here I was thinking I had already helped you with your problems."

he made a sweaping gesture with one hand, and a spiral of wind swept down, parting the mist.

"So, what is it you want of me an my charges now?" he was not very amused, the vanishment of HasmatX had iritated him imensly.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games