Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:10 pm
HasmatX Rips off the spiders head and eats it, regenerating his leg, clothes and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:46 pm
Brett stared at HasmatX and hit him with the stick, trying to knock sense into him.  

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm
the darness ebbs away and HasmatX reterns to normal... as normal as HasmatX is anyway...

HasmatX shakes his head

Whack! brett's stick hits him

Ow! What was that for?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:12 pm
"You were a zombie and you ripped off the head of a spider and ate it." Brett chucked his stick to the pirannahs.  

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Than why am I still alive and not poisoned?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:50 pm
"Because you were undead when it happened." The stick Brett had thrown at the pirannahs poisened the water and killed the pirannahs.  

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:59 pm
Hm.... Well anyway we better find this chest thing We have two floors left I think, what does that eye thing say?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:46 pm
"Hmm? Oh the chest left the area a few minutes ago, its now in Firma Park. Inside a giant plant creature."  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:20 pm
Oh great, how do we get out of here then?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:39 am
They both stared in horror as the spikes screamed towards them, unable to dodge all of them as the door slammed shut behind them, sealing their fate.

"And you said it was a silly idea, lad."

The dwarf was leaning casually against his axe as they both watched the door slam shut before them. Raziel sighed quietly, thanking his god that the dwarf had brought up his decoy plan before they had entered the room personally.

Their golem doppelgangers, however, didn't share their relief.

"You were right, old friend. I had my suspicions about the room, but if you hadn't brought up your idea to use golem clones instead, we would be nothing more than pierced corpses littering the floor right now."

The dwarf grinned and nodded proudly. Raziel approached the sealed door, waving his hand before it as another symbol of the jarian clan appeared upon it's surface. It would serve as a warning to any others of the clan unfortunate enough to become stuck in this world as they had.

Raziel turned, the familiar sight of the room of stairs greeting his eyes as he sighed.

"Well, old friend. Seems we still have some searching to do. Whomever controls this dungeons really doesn't enjoy visitors. Or at least none that are inclined to die so easily."

And with that remark the dwarf bellowed in laughter, clasping his axe to his back sheath as they continued on.

Angelic King Raziel

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:53 am
I know Traven grabbed them all, and jumped into a shadow, he took them through the shadow verse, very fast and not waiting for anything, He jumps out at Frima PArk.

(to the park)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:06 am
(to the park)  

Kokuwagata

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:59 pm
nexus glared at the evnts as they unfolded "and then there were two"

a door with the number four apeared before razriel and nemo chalenging them to enter
for within was a wooden bridge suspended over a dark lake be wooden poled sunk into the water

it followed the two trying to decide its new purpose  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:14 am
They looked over the bridge quietly, trying to decide the best course to continue.

"I say we just demolish the damn thing and I'll raise us a stone bridge, much more sturdier than a wooden one and less likely to get use killed."

Raziel was inclined to accept the dwarf proposal, but something about the situation didn't feel right. Then again, nothing in this place felt right.

"I say we wait. Whatever surprises this room holds will more than likely show itself soon."

The dwarf grunted but nodded quietly, trusting the judgment of his old friend.

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:20 pm
a fin surfaced from the water and submerged
and a strange song filled the room (jaws theme)

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff