Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm
Kaleb was resting against the wall, watching Celestia and Apple as his ears turned to Rooj, his eyes following the sound. He had seen clothing in Rooj's arms as he gulped. He rather liked his outfit of a vest and pants. But then his eyes moved to Celly. She needed clothes more so than he did. He smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Seeing Kaleb first, Rooj pulled him away from the wall and began redressing him until he now sported a bunny girl suit complete with a kilt, horse socks and a little bell tied around the end of his tail. "Perfect! You look simply adorable!" Rooj exclaimed, clapping her hands.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 am
Kaleb's cheek fur reddened. "Mistress... is this outfit really necessary?" He looked at himself through a mirror he found. "What about Celestia and Apple? What do you have for them?" He asked.

Celestia was still oblivious to what Kaleb and Rooj were doing, still fascinated by Apple.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 am
"My pets must be all nice and pretty. If their not then people will think i cant afford to." Rooj explained, quoting one of the lessons she was taught by her parents.

Giggling at Kalebs question, Rooj crept up behind Celestia and tackled her, dressing her up in a pink nurses uniform with a bare midriff and a skirt that went down to her knees. Her tail now pocked out of a hole in the back and it sported a multi colored tail sock and some bunny ears that matched the ones Kaleb was now wearing.

"Now help me dress Apple here up all nice and pretty." Rooj proclaimed brightly.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 am
Apple was basically awake the whole time and and opened her eyes to look out to them.Watching as she dressed the man named kaleb she said he looked cute but Apple just disagreed completely.Sitting up she crossed her arms and tilted her head not even aware that she did so " He looks ridiculous." she added, but turned her head back to the other cloths she wanted to put us in.Apple may have been adorable but she wouldn't let anybody take advantage of her.And she loved her long sleeve shirt and couldn't stand being dressed up like a doll." Don't you dare touch me I can dress myself." she ordered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 am
With some help, Rooj redressed Apple, sticking her in a pink and black little bo peep costume complete with pink bloomers, black stocking kitty booties with matching gloves and bonnet.

Rooj stepped back to admire it as she held the shirt Apple had on before. "You look perfect!" She giggled.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 am
She walked slowly through the streets. Walking through a new area was much harder then one which was new to her. Sure enough she had found the manor of Rooj. She was sent as a gift. She had no idea who this Rooj was, nor why she was not to mention her masters name. Still, she did as he asked.

She knocked as hard, and as loud as she could on the door. She then started to feel what was around her, where the door would open, then she put her arms behind her back. Until the time was right she would hide the fact that she was blind.

She remembered her final order clearly. It gave her comfort.
Seek out Rooj. She owns you now. She doesn't know it yet. Just say that you're a gift from a distant eye, and you were sent to serve. Now go. Don't look back. And don't scare her Adira.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 am
Hearing the knock, Rooj jumped up with Apples old shirt still in her arms and rushed to answer the door herself, curious who would be coming to visit her and completely forgetting her position. Or that she should have let her slaves do it.

Opening the door, Rooj encountered a human woman with bleached white hair. She stood several feet higher than Rooj and wore a blue dress. "What do you want?" Rooj asked in her regal tone of voice.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 am
Apple was being dressed by this by this " b***h " apple repeated quietly over and over again.After she was fully dressed she looked at the frilly outfit and sighed " this is so dumb" she said, and before she could even get her red sleeve shirt Rooji ran to the foyer room.Apple had heard a 'thump thump thump' and I guess it was the door.But Apple was more focused on getting her shirt back....it meant a lot to her.Growling she stood up and followed behind Rooji . When she found her in the foyer at the front door Apple glared at her " Give it back." she demanded.It was hard at time to keep serious since she wore such a frilly innocent outfit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 am
She looked down to where she imagined the girls head was. She could see a rough outline of the girl. "My name is Adira, I am a gift from a distant eye who wishes not to be named." She was silent. She heard the girl think that her hair was bleached. She scowled. "Miss, might I just add, my hair is natural."

She covered her mouth. She had already spoken out, and now she had to worry about being hurt for her abilities again. "Sorry Miss."

Magical Djinni

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 am
"You can have it back later. You look sooooo adorable right now" Rooj replied to Apples comment as she held the bundled up shirt in her hands, delighted to have such pretty slaves.

Turning back to the white haired woman, Rooj brightened at her introduction. "A present for me?" She asked, amazed since it wasnt even her birthday yet. Beaming happily and not realizing the slip Adira made with the hair comment, Rooj pulled her inside. Thinking she was a gift from her parents.

"What kind of talents do you have?" She asked as she began inspecting Adira. Thinking complete humans looked a little odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 am
She looked at her. She shook her head. The poor girl. She wasn't meant to say anything, so she didn't. She was hesitant to answer. "I've been told I'm a good cook." She paused. "I've also been used to collect... blackmail."

She tried to look into the girls mind and see what there was to find out about her. She pushed as far as she could without being noticed. Then she went a bit to far. She didn't mean to, but she revealed her presence in the mind of the small girl. She withdrew.

Magical Djinni

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am
Rooj scrunched up her face as she tried to figure out what that strange feeling was and after a minute she realized what Adira meant when she mentioned blackmail.

"Your a mind reader!" She exclaimed the moment she pieced it together. Reaching up, Rooj grabbed Adira by the collar of her dress and pulled her down to eye level. "Slaves do not read their owners minds without permission." She said firmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 am
Apple growled once more " this girl..." she thought, making a straight expression.Staring at her shirt in her arms made her heart feel heavy and it just reminded her of 'him'. Shaking her head off she cleared her mind of that feeling and looked over masters shoulder to see another person." how many servants can one girl need" she thought, and crossed her arms.Yawning she smelled the air slightly and smelled the kitchen not to far from here.Raw fish was the only thing she could think of or maybe some fresh deer meat.Walking away she never knew how humans and other creatures could stand wearing such ridiculous shoes they're so uncomfortable.Keeping her straight expression she really wanted to punch something at this point.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items