Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uberdarkvampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:39 pm

I am the gypsy, the phycic, (i know i spell it weird), the fortune teller, the witch with the sight.
I believe in ghosts, spirits, vampires, and magic, I am not a fake and I will look down on you for thinking it.
I am extremely obsessed with the series "cirque du freak" and the movie the nightmare before Christmas.
<|: ) (witch-y)
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:41 pm
hey..i'm Sam.

I am glad i got accepted to this guild =) im here 2 meet new people such  

xXx_CuDdLeSqUiSh_xXx

LondonOnyx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:10 am
Hey Everybody. Name's Makayla, but my friends call me Max. Live in southern Cali and I live next to my mom's old house. It's falling apart everytime you walk in and i've seen a little something there. twisted When i'm alone, because i am the only ghost believer in this household. Well thats all i can think of at the moment. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:55 pm
Hi, all! I'm Angie, but I'm also known as Sapphire! Either is fine with me. I like is Louisville, Kentucky. I am the only ghost believer in my family (who all think I'm bloody insane), but most of my friends and my sensei are all strong believers in the paranormal as well, so don't feel too bad for me!

Anyhoo, I look forward to getting to know all of you!! *hands out cookies* biggrin  

lovelylittlesapphire

ScARy-GhOstY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:15 am
hey wats up pple my name is luis but i preffer pple call me manuel. im 15 and yea dats all i guess  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Hello my name is Bonnie I can see ghost, ibeleive in them,spirts and bunch of othe stuff. im 13 and soon to be 14 in March..um Thaz it  

The_Grrr_ Kitten

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 pm
Sacred Angeleus
Hi Haku...and don't feel bad about your name, you can legally change it when you're older if you want, or simply be happy that it's not Rowena, Gertrude, or Bertha. xd
OMG i wood love 2 have a name like that! lol. by the way im sam. i live in pennsylvania and i have a sorta 6th sence... im 13 gonna b 14 in october  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:11 pm
youngspirit12
Um Hi...Im Chyanne and I never use to be a believer in Spirits or parnomal activity,untill I moved in my new apartment,The T.V turns on by itselfs,I could have it on 1 channel and then it would turn to another channel,and the Bathroom door would open by itself when It is closed,And I thought I could talk about some of the stuff I had seen and what happened.
wel mabe its just a malfunction on ur tv and does the door have 1 of those thingies on the inside that fits into the door frame? feel free 2 pm me bout it  

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

skylessstar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 am
Hi I am Skylesssstar! But you can call me Sky! I am new to all of this! I like this! xd I hope to meet new friends. I am also a believer. I come in with a open mind. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:00 pm
Hello All,
I'm Sassy, but you can call me Jen.
I too am a believer and have had my own experiences as a child. I too have a very open mind and am looking forward to meeting new people who share the same experiences.

Pixie_Bear29

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Mr Felix Delacroix

Moonlight Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Oh hey there, I'm Lan, or Felix, or whatever you choose to call me. "That kid looking dazed in the corner" would probably work too.
I've been interested in the paranormal and mythological since I was a wee small childerling. I love chatting it up with complete strangers about most anything, providing you aren't a "13337 sp34ker" and... you know.. I don't hate you.

So what brings me to this site? other than unfathomably intense interest? well, don't tell anybody but I'm pretty sure my house is occupied by more than it would appear ninja i do have my theories and doubts, and believe me I'm not the first person to say "that's a ghost!" [okay maybe a little] but there's been enough evidence to get me wondering.

ALSO, because everyone else seems to be sharing, I'm a sensitive! though not so much visually, that skill lies with my sister. Mine expresses itself in different ways.

that's enough ranting for now, if you feel the UNDYING urge to know more, you can PM me. c:!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 am
Hi, I would like to talk about the supernatural at any time.  

calicocat7

deathmonk00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 am
hey, I'm deathmonk, but i usually go by Paul. I live in new port nowhere, florida, and im sixteen. i believe in a lot of panaromal and supernatural activites, but not without sufficient proof.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 am
Hey, i'm sam, and my real name is sam, but some of my very close friends call me seth, and my old gaia friends call me piper (used to be the pied piper in rps XD )
Anything will do really, i belive in lots of the super natural, and i like to argue, even without a good reason. I'll also be the person who in a few years starts a political uprising and starts a bonevolent dictatorship on the planet, but don't worry there will be cake. ^ ^  

Evorg

Dangerous Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:08 pm
Hullo, I'm Bess. I am Christian and supernatural things that I believe in are spirits and telepathy. I believe there is something deeper in the world, but I don't believe as far as magic and multi-deities and aliens are concerned. I am 16, gonna be 17 in 4 months time.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff