Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:40 pm
Miles loosened his grip on the knife slightly, but refused to drop his guard. He shook his head to her proposal, gritting his teeth and sliding his foot over the carvings when he saw Yousei notice them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Climbing back up into the crows nest he sat down, thinking to himself about the recent happenings in his life, and the people hes met. He took a long drag of his ciggarette, placeing his hand on his head.

After a few moments he atempted to meditate, to no avail, he began to sob, tears running down his face. Looking around to makesure no one could see him he began to cry harder "im sorry mom" he said to himself, "im so sorry...."  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:00 pm
Yousei looked up, as his foot blocked her view of the carvings. Karasu snorted frustratedly and turned to leave. Yousei took a step toward Miles, but decided it best to leave him be, and began to follow Karasu once more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:03 pm
Miles watched them turn to leave, still gritting his teeth. His expression softened as he sighed deeply, holding out his hand as if to call them back. He stopped as he was about to speak, deciding against it and dropping down into a sitting position. Throwing the knife to the side he hugged his knees to his chest, burrying his head in his arms.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:08 pm
Wipeing his eyes he looked around, pulling open his coat he removed a dagger from its sheath, ".....one pain heals another....." he said to himself as he pulled aside some of the bandages, makeing another cut across his chest.

with almost a satisfied sigh he laid back within the crows nest, lighting a ciggarette he sobed silently, trying to meditate again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:21 pm
The rain had finally come to a slow stop, as Yousei opened the door and walked over to her bed to sit down. Tears were welling up in her eyes, and Karasu saw that something was wrong. She decided to wait outside the door, rather than follow her inside.. Yousei lied down on her bed, as tears streamed down. She was not exactly sure why, but she seemed to be crying for Miles.. Try as she might, she could not stop the tears from running down her cheeks. She turned on her stomach, her face in her pillow, as she tried to silence her tears.

Karasu looked up and saw Orion above. She had not yet met the man, and climbed up to the crow's nest to learn more about him.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:26 pm
Orion heard the dragon scaleing the mast and rested his hand on his blade, not being trusting of anything that could swallow him in one bite.
He quickly coverd up his chest with is coat, trying to hide the bleeding from his wound, then he wiped his eyes again and cleared his throat, pretending nothing was bothering him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Miles held out his arm, groping around the deck for his knife. The hilt brushed his fingers and he grabbed it up. Looking down the the carvings he scraped them away with the side of his knive, standing and pocketing the blade before heading below deck. He walked slowly to Yousei's room, Reaching for the doorknob he stopped and raised his hand to knock. Rapping a few times on the wooden door he stood in waiting for a reply.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:33 pm
Yousei looked over at the door as she heard the knocks. Immediately, she sat up and wiped her eyes. She strengthened her voice as much as she could, but could not help its tremble as she spoke, "Come in.."

Karasu sat before him and brought her tail over her claws, much like a cat. ~Forgive me...~ she began, in her usual telepathic tongue, ~but I do not believe we've met. I am Karasu.. And you are...?~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:37 pm
Miles turned the knob and pushed the door forward, stepping inside. He closed the door behind him, standing right where he was. He looked to her and forced a half smile before giving in and looking away. "Look," He began, sighing deeply, "I never meant to snap at you." He looked up to her, scanning her face for anything good. "It was never my intention to hurt you, and, well..." He looked up at the ceiling, sighing once more before looking back to her.

"I'm sorry"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:40 pm
Looking into the dragons eyes he snarled a bit as he spoke "they call me the butcher of lyndria.... Orion Iasander..." Takeing another drag of his ciggarette he exhaled and looked out over the water, "why do you pledge alligence to those you use to hunt?" he asked, not makeing anymore eye cotact with the dragon, his hand still resting on the hilt of his katana.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:50 pm
Yousei looked to the ground as he apologized, "It's all right.." She looked back up and forced herself to smile, reassuringly.

Karasu's ears perked, ~Perhaps I should ask you the same thing.. 'Butcher of Lyndria'..~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:54 pm
Orion turned his head glareing deeply into the dragns eyes, "I never said I was allied with these people, and unlike your race I only hunt for money" he said, his hand gripping his hilt a little bit tighter, "so are you going to answer the question.... man eater?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:56 pm
Miles shook his head, "No, It's not all right." He watched her, "I shouldn't have done it, it wasn't your fault. I had no right to do that to you" He sighed, "There's no excuse for what I did, and all I can do is ask forgivness." He smiled slightly, watching her hopefully " Will you forgive me?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:05 pm
She smiled genuinely. He always seemed to know exactly what to say... "Of course," she replied, her smile unwavering.

Karasu looked away from him, ~I do not kill unless it is necessary... And I expect no reward from it.~

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff