Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:19 am
sketcheroo
I would say my funniest (because my friend laughed so hard) I was trying to beat Mercenaries on RE4 I think with Krauser...or leon...doesn't matter, because I had the points with it already beaten and I was in the shed at the beginning of the village where the only way for them to get you is to come up the ladder. They were getting pretty thick and I had a grenade that I was itching to throw so I could hop down and get some ammo 'cause I still had a minute and a half with only 5 arrows. (hehe arrows, yeah it was krauser) So I walk over to the edge, by the ladder to knock it down...and instead of saying "knock down" it said "jump down" and i jumped in the middle of a ton of regular ganados and 4 chainsaw girlies. Head...off...instantly. Start over.

i hate it when you have a score of 150000 and you get killed at last second  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:35 am
...hmm, have I posted in here already? confused  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

J87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:12 pm
RE4 runing from the giant statue i missed the lock at pont blank range with the riot shotgun >< in RL distances the end of the barrel was like 8inches away from the lock pointed at it and i missed than the statue kicked me in the head as i opened to door after hiting the lock  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:29 pm
It's being killed by William Birkin in the last battle of the first scenario, when you realize that the last time you've saved was like, before the train lift.
And it happened to me maybe TEN TIMES AT THE SAME POINT WITHOUT SAVING EVERY FREAKIN TIME WHY DO I NEVER SAVE RE2 AFTER THAT FREAKIN TRAIN LIFT STATION!?!?!?! gonk  

Biohazard EXTREME

Bbox

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:01 pm
when you try and play the entire game without saving but die at the very very end...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:14 pm
That's just as bad, as leaving your mem card in during a storm, the power surges, and it erases data. gonk crying It's happenned to me thrice.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:46 pm
Ah, memory cards. How about losing your memory card that has probably a total of seven months of your life on it, and all your RE save files. gonk I'm almost making myself cry with that memory. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:19 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Ah, memory cards. How about losing your memory card that has probably a total of seven months of your life on it, and all your RE save files. gonk I'm almost making myself cry with that memory. cry

We feel your pain.  

Ivory Lie

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:54 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Ever since 'the big one' erased all my memory that I saved on my GC.((it have over a years worth of data.)) I've began to buy a spare memory card for each console as a backup memory card,copying anything updated from my other cards just in case they mess up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Nicholai Ginovaef
Kaworu__Nagisa
Ever since 'the big one' erased all my memory that I saved on my GC.((it have over a years worth of data.)) I've began to buy a spare memory card for each console as a backup memory card,copying anything updated from my other cards just in case they mess up.
I'm super paranoid about it. It's happened like four times, each time it was pretty much the same thing.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:46 pm
I've lost 2 years of DDR data unlocking every song.
ALL past FF data, over the last 5 yeasr ( yes I lost PS and PS2 data )
Res 4 I lost on 4 differnt occasions.
And some other nameless RPGs thart have since been traded in for a newer better prettier game.
The first time it happenned, I lost it all on one occasion, both my platforms, gone, everything gone. I think I cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:16 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I've lost 2 years of DDR data unlocking every song.

Well at least something good came of it. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:50 pm
Another annoying death for me, as well as one that got me in trouble for humiliation xd . As Jill, I had just saved in the break room in the REmake labs. I walk out (at danger), and a naked zombie bit her and killed her. I didn't think my parents were home and yelled out in anger "JILL GOT RAPED BY A NAKED FLESH-EATING CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!!" Needless to say, I couldn't play for a while afterwards... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:24 pm
Canas Renvall
Another annoying death for me, as well as one that got me in trouble for humiliation xd . As Jill, I had just saved in the break room in the REmake labs. I walk out (at danger), and a naked zombie bit her and killed her. I didn't think my parents were home and yelled out in anger "JILL GOT RAPED BY A NAKED FLESH-EATING CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!!" Needless to say, I couldn't play for a while afterwards... xd
I'm telling you I did not rape her! It was consensual!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:31 pm
My parents would jump on an opportunity like that to take away my games. xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items