Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:18 pm
Cu continued to watch the two... they seemed to be little threats, erhapse just passing through.

THe dog began to breathe normaly again... but its size would make it loud and eaily detected.

Its tail bean wagging slightly, beating the air...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:35 pm
Puff walked up behind Haru and kicked up a rock. It was aimed for Haru's head. "Yo, Catch!" He shouted as it flew.

((I had to get back into the groove of things)  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:11 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:54 pm
"Stop yelling or I will punch you." Tobias said tossing the butt of his cigarette to the side and coughed. He hacked and spit out a ball of black tar. "I think this is why my powers of recovery are telling me I should stop smoking."

Haru caught the stone and dropped it as it slammed into his palm. "Ouch! Puff whats your problem; I thought you were going to go after that woman."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:20 pm
"I've had a change of heart." Puff directed toward HAru. "And the reason for the rock is to let you know I was coming. I don't like getting attacked with swords, it's a dragon versus knight thing." He said as he rubbed his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:30 pm
The dogs mouth looled open, and some unkown burning hot liquid dripped from it open maw. It moved, slowly in a circle around Kenton and the other one, tounge looling and eyes focused. It drew closer, till its super heated breath could more then be gelt on the two, then...

...It stoped.

The dog sat down, so as to beter look into the boys eye. "Calm down, I mean you know harm unless you mean me any.... you smell is familiar though, have you ever been in the necropolis?" the dog seemed calm enough, but it was still quite large, and it ears doted around constantly towards sounds... they wer constantly drawn to the drifintg sound ofthe other group squabling.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:39 pm
"Ah Kenton..." C.B. tried to calm down the alchemist but she squeeked as the the three new people appeared. "Ah please let's not cause any violence over meaning less things......" She answered to Tobias trying to defend Kenton. The next thing she knew the dog was circling Kenton, which for a moment she thought it would attempt to bite him, but instead talk. "Um....well we aren't going to hurt anyone definitely....I don't like doing that too much...." She answered then looked at Kenton. "Do you know this dog, Kenton?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 pm
"What ever, I think you guys should stop talking and fight." Tobias said with a huff. He didn't like the feeling of Zombies, demon like dogs, and people who are around him overly calm about the occult." He turned and punched the air in anger. The air shoook at his punch, it was like it was afraid of the aura that flowed thrugh him. "I have to calm myself, I'm agitated over nothing."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:11 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:46 pm
Boom. Chik. Boom-boom. Chik.

The main beat from Zombie Nation's song "Kernkraft 400 (DJ Gius Mix)" rang through the street. It really was awfully loud. But then again, when building supports are used as kick drums and windows for cymbals, things tend to get loud. And Lutia's aim and rhythm was impeccable as she jived down the street smashing things to the beat with her oversized mallet.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:41 pm
C.B. gulped and made sure to stay between Tobias and Kenton as well as keeping an eye on the others. "Ah please we don'twant to fight and action won't solve anything here...." She tried to negotiate with the new aquaintences. "......so can we just go with just talking pe-Wha!" She jumped hearing the music dropping her tanto. She had relized she was fingering her tanto out of reflex. "Oops..." she squeeked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 pm
"All things in this world come to a silent end, now return to the earth! Galactic quake!" Tobias called out punching into the ground sending a split through the ground like a shark through water. It was aimed at the mallet wielding boom box.

Haru jumped out of the way of the split and fell on his back. "Oh come on, next time give us some warning that could have dropped me into the sewer." He said rubbing his head as the booming grew louder in his head. "Who the heck is doing that? Its rude and destructive"  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:23 pm
The zombies that had been patroling the area had already been nearby, they remained in the shadows, as Cu was alredy at the sight of the first to intruders...

They however began to move again when the sound of the pounding began again. Just before the crack spread through the ground, a rising moan could be heared from all directions. From the darkened doorstep of an abandoned building, a large rotting hand shot out, grabing the hammer, and forcibly restraining it with its unholy strength and vigor. A head emerged after it, along with the majority of a shoulder and chest, the skin missing from over the exposed ribcage.

Cu's ears flatened, and he glared at the figure, the crevice fast aproaching it. A deep growl that shock the air around him, vibrated its bass noise into the earth and shook the ground, escaped the dogs curled back, ash muzzle, and the soot which covered its body began to lift off slightly, unleashing a sudden wave of dry heat.

In a second it had whiped its great bulk around the group to face the being, and its deep voice murmered, "WHo are you, and what do you want in this land claimed by the undead?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:46 pm
Puff jumped onto Cu's back and stood. He was grateful for the heat because it was getting too cold for him."What's wrong Mr. Barky Von Snowser?" Puff asked as he rubbed the ash hound's snout. "I'm not sure what you're growling at, but You're not as much and animal as you think. So calm down."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:07 pm
"Yikes!" C.B. yelped and grabbed Kenton out of the way of the attack out of saftey precaution. The quake nearly hit them but it was still scary. "This person has alot of fighting spirit..." She thought with a weak smile on her face. She looked up to see zombies as well as the one that the one, Cu, had questioned. C.B. paled for a moment. It was the first time she had saw a zombie. sure she had met werewolves and other interesting beings but never a zombie. "......well....first time for everything..." She gulped.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff