Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:43 pm
In the place where no one looked, a shimmer of shadow just kinda stood there, arms crossed, tapping their foot impatiently.
Not much else to do, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:36 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:14 am
Kenton Alkemi
Sam enthusiastically applauded the acrobatic display, but stopped when he looked over at his brother, who wasn't at all pleased. He nervously cleared his throat and tried to assume a more serious air...if that was even possible for him.

"Nice parlor trick, but it's not what we're looking for." Mack's voice was firm and absolute. "Mission: Failed."

"Which did you not like, the mountain dance or the 2nd desplay? Ok, I'll give you something else.' I say as i put on a blindfold, and some earplugs. then i throw some spears up into the air, going straight up. Ias there coming srtainght down i catch all of them in the grip of my hand with out a single scratch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 pm
Imp continued to cackle as it nimbly darted away from the poor fools attack. "Face it pall, you don't got moves." it said circling around.

It zipped up behind his ear and whispered. "Mabey you could try a nice para para routine to show your willingness to sacrifice your dignity for forgivness..." but the Imp was faster then the man could have reacted on his retreat.

It looped around lazzily before wraping around Sam's hat and leaning toward Mack, "So, comrades," it said with a chuckle, "Where would you like to go, surly Master's place, or funny smelling hole in the wall bar?" OPbviously the creature took more dlight in ill behaviour then it did in serving the Jarian cause. One would wonder how long it could be trusted....  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:11 am
"para para? whats that." I say is look at that imp.

"Ok ya little scumball! thats it." The small winged bear said as he took off after the imp.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:40 am
Cam walks towards the crowd. "Who's in charge here?" she asks. Her foot brushing against the girl laying atop the guy.  

Succubus of the light.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Quick as a flash, the imp was behind the other ari born creature, tail around its neck, with its three clawed hand grabbing its head.

"If you want I can make this poor little thing do it as a demonstration.... I really need a third to do it with any showmanship... five for best effect"

The imp may seem like a gooffy creature, but there was a lingering darkness in its eyes, it seemed as if it was more, or had been for a very long time....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:53 am
ZombieJeff
Quick as a flash, the imp was behind the other ari born creature, tail around its neck, with its three clawed hand grabbing its head.

"If you want I can make this poor little thing do it as a demonstration.... I really need a third to do it with any showmanship... five for best effect"

The imp may seem like a gooffy creature, but there was a lingering darkness in its eyes, it seemed as if it was more, or had been for a very long time....

The angel bear was unfazed by the inp. White hot beams of light shot fromt the bears eyes at the imp.  

Justin the blademaster.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:06 pm
The imp was behind the bear, the clawed hand on its tail forcing the bear's head to look away. "I don;t think you'd want to do that, I'm a well respected member of the Jarian clan, that... and master could beat you to a bloody pulp if we wanted."

The imp cackled fiendishly, as indeed, it was a fiend. He had decidedly left out the fact that, weather or not he could aside, Erk wasn't likely to be beating anyone to a bloodty pulp.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:26 pm
Little Miss Metal Ninja Plushie following Grens instructions herded Sam, Mack, Justin, the bear and the imp out of the area to the Naga Scales
"Everyone please come this way..."

((to naga scales))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:31 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:47 pm
With some prodding from Little Miss Metal Ninja Sam and Mack left the area

((Sam, Mack, Justin, the imp and the bear to the Naga Scales already))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:52 pm
While waiting for the trio to awake Capacete went to the trouble of constructing a crude cabin on the side of the tracks and carried them inside being careful not to separate them as he fit them onto a fairly comfortable pallet.
Sitting outside he had a small fire going and a pot of water boiling over it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:59 pm
...as far as 'landings' went, this one could have been worse, but it left much to be desired. The best thing that could be said about it was that they'd landed, and each person had landed in their own body. How long between leaving Cad's dream-world and waking up, there was no telling, but Lutia had her door, and everyone was rather okay.
Nic was asleep still, but that was alright.
Presumably.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out