Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:46 pm
the coins simply phased out

You have room 52 the boo floated to the stairs What name would you like to be called by?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:55 pm
-: Following the boo, he replied the only way he knew how.

"Kurisutofa. If you find it hard to remember, call me by whatever you see fit. I care not for formalities, but it's always looked kindly upon."

Gaining the top step, they proceeded into his room. :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:16 pm
((There is no halway there is a staircase and a landing for each room, and every room's a floor))

Floating along the stairs, passing Charls, and a few snowmen, they reach the room on the 52nd floor marked

Kurisutofa's room

inside was a nice room that had a bathroom, shower area, and a king size bed however there were a few barnicles on the wall and a broken mast in the middle of the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:23 pm
-: Eyeing the room, Jack turned about to get it all in at once, tripped over the floor mat and fell flat over the bed, rolled and landed in a heap on the floor.

Popping up from behind the bed, his hair all ahoo, Jack straightened himself once more and cleared his throat. His cheeks flushed with embarassment. "This shall do wonderfully, once the rigging is cleared and respliced and the mast is lashed back together and squared away.
The barnicles can be shaven off, but other than that... the room looks great. Thank you very much."
:-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:46 pm
the boo tossed Kurisutofa the key to his room

OK, now here's the boring part of my job, the rules

1st, You may not fight with other guests unless in the gym otherwise take it outside, this place is a safe haven for all who want or need it, so don't worry about bounty hunters or old rivals.

2nd, guests have free access to all our facilitys
*tosses him a floor roster* ((see page one it updates every so often)) meaning free food and drink if you're a guest

3rd, Some other guests have set up shops or may have quests so feel free to visit, but be sure to knock, we don't want to walk in at a bad moment would we?

4th, other than that have fun wink

Any Questions?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:52 pm
-: Nope. Thanks." Setting the roster on his nightstand, Jack followed the boo out of the room and locked the door behind them. "I'm off to do some browsing and sight-seeing..." :-

(|Continued in Square & then Ninja Guild|)  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:04 pm
the boo waves goodbye and dissipears  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:45 am
*Casually entering the Inn, Aria glanced around at the quiet and empty lobby.*

"Hmm...dead as a door nail around these parts. I wonder if I just happen to be here at an off time."

*Spotting the front desk, she slowly made her way to it, taking her time inspecting the Inns interior. Though it's occupants weren't present, it held a bit of that 'Welcome Home' feeling leaving her to believe it was taken good care of and kept up.*

"Well, if he's not here than that means he's roaming about the place somewhere. I wonder if I should sit here and wait or go out looking for him."

*Aria leaned over the counter, resting her elbows on the surface and her chin in her hands, as she thought over her course of action. He may not have gotten to the Gates yet, much less the inn, though knowing Kurisutofa he'd have made it here in record time, no doubt. Perhaps waiting at the inn wasn't such a bad idea, a bath and a meal sounded exceedingly tempting at that point in time, as her stomach growled in response to her thought.*  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:28 am
Chastity walks out of the wall behind the counter

Hello heart she said in a wecoming voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:28 am
*Surprised by the woman's sudden appearance through the wall, Aria straightened and took a step back, with a gasp. After gaining her composure, she smiled warmly at the woman before her.*

"Why hello there. Perhaps you can help me, I'm looking for Captain Kurisutofa. I will be traveling with him, and was wondering if he happened to have crossed your path."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:40 am
((she is a sucubuss, see page 17 of the profile thread))

Ah, Kurisutofa. He left here a little while ago to do some sight-seeing, from the direction he went it looked like he was headed for the Ninja Accademy. Friend of his?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:48 pm
((My apologies, I shall be sure to look over the profile thread))

*The smile upon Aria's face lit even brighter at the mention of a Ninja Academy and Kurisutofa in the same sentence. No doubt issuing challenges and plotting future take overs. As good a place to start looking for him as any.*

"Aye, that I am. Would you be able to point me in the direction of his room, perchance? I'd like to wash up a bit before venturing out to find him."

*Removing her hat from her head, Aria fiddled with a hole in the brim while awaiting the woman's response, as the idea of being clean once again brightened her mood.*  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:16 pm
It's agenst policy to give access to another guest unless he give permission, which he didn't. however I'll let you wash up in room 17. *tosses her a key* as long as you don't spend the night I won't charge. Unless you would like a room for 2 morrian cents per night, of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:32 pm
*Nodding her understanding, she catches the key in one hand, and pulls a small coin purse from her bosom with the other. Pulling several coins from the bag, she places them on the counter before tucking the pouch back to its hiding spot.*

"In that case, I'd like to purchase a room for the night, preferably close to Kurisutofa's, if that's possible, be it a floor or two. Oh, and if he has a need of anything from my room, I give you my blessing to allow him entrance. I can't imagine him ever needing anything, but if it does occur, he'll be able to."

*Aria glances down at the key in her hand, than back at the woman quizically.*

"I'm sorry, do I need a different key or will this one do?"  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:00 pm
Before the girl could even see her move Chastity had switched the key with one that had a 51 on it

That one wil do it's the room below his
What name do you want to be called by?

the coins for one nights worth dissipered and the amout left over returned to her hand  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff