yeah!!!!!
  maybe
  noooooo...
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:21 pm
The Sphinxyness
"And if he does... Then he'd try and attack us again wouldn't he?"she asked, looking a bit worried but trying to stay strong, her vines swaying back and forth around her.
"most likely with a new tactic, but, i wouldnt worry about it, he probably wont."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:25 pm
Xia smiled and nodded in agreement as she turned to her vines and bloomed red roses on them then grew the roses to an abnormal size. She jumped inside one of them and sat in it with her knees to her chin, the soft petals of the rose tickling her sides.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:31 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia smiled and nodded in agreement as she turned to her vines and bloomed red roses on them then grew the roses to an abnormal size. She jumped inside one of them and sat in it with her knees to her chin, the soft petals of the rose tickling her sides.
"you seem almost too happy to be in this organization." she said starting to play w/ fire balls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:45 pm
Xia chuckled a bit. "No, it's not that I'm happy, I'm just thinking. My roses are my power not to mention my favorite flower, so they calm me down when I'm feeling worried and such." she answered smiling softly as her roses began to intertwine(sp?) with eachother.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Xaielaide approached Roxane and Xia and removed his trademark sunglasses to reveal blank white eyes. "Xemnas won't come back. It's just that Sora didn't take care of him the first time. But now what? I don't feel like killing Sora anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:04 pm
"what are you talking about?!" she said getting confused and angry.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:54 pm
"I meant I don't want to kill him right now. I need some time to relax and think."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:22 pm
Xia nodded in agreement to Xaielaide as she layed down curled up in her rose and placed her hand on it, making the petals close up around her.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm
"what ever." and she walks through a portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:49 pm
*mutters to himself* "Fools ... It doesn't matter who won ... Either way, we'll all be controlled to do the successors bidding ..."  

General Paz

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Whale-Lord
*mutters to himself* "Fools ... It doesn't matter who won ... Either way, we'll all be controlled to do the successors bidding ..."

"Oh really, I guess then you didn't know about my Free Reign policy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:28 pm
"Am I supposed to care?"  

General Paz

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:34 pm
Whale-Lord
"Am I supposed to care?"
"if you like your freedom you should" *walks back into the room from the shadows*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:40 pm
Heh ... what freedom?  

General Paz

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Whale-Lord
Heh ... what freedom?

You have all the freedom you want, just remember this: Don't do anything you will come to regret.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff